Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Anyone else watch Revenge last night?

I don't think it's the mob, but a similar idea. I think it's a group of white collar criminals who are involved in large scale embezzlement and politically motivated blackmail, and will do whatever they need to do to keep their operation running.

I missed last nights show. I will have to try and catch it maybe over lunch today.

Ok. I am all caught up again. I am starting to get really confused with the Initative's plans and all of the revenge schemes in the show...lol

I wish they would stop making Jack seem so dumb.

But I am liking Aiden more now,...he is pretty hot.

And I love Nolan. Glad he caught on to Padma's bs.

Daniel is getting on my nerves now. He is like a little kid trying to act all grown up and business like.
    Callalily and laynes like this.

i'm almost a season behind on this show, i feel like a cold sunday marathon is in order. is it still as deliciously trashy as the first season?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Didn't the show just come back?? And it's already going on a 3 week break??? I'm tired of all the breaks.

I was surprised by how Aiden reacted at the end but then I'm not surprised at the same time if that makes sense.

I really don't like Daniel and as the person above said, it's like a little boy playing grown up. I much prefer Emily/Amanda with Aiden then with Daniel or Jack.

I really don't understand the Jack/pub storyline, it's so boring.
    Callalily likes this.

I don't get how these networks do series lately. They use to start in September, take a break around the holidays, and then go from January until season finales in May. It is crazy how they run, and ruin, the shows anymore.

I liked the hint of sexual tension between faux-Emily and Jack the first season. But they botched that up when they brought that stupid faux-Amanda back to the show, and gave them a kid. This season Jack hasn't had much of a storyline and he is so far removed from faux-Emily. I originally wanted them together, but it isn't in the cards now. It is almost like they didn't know how to tie Jack into the storyline with faux-Emily, so they had to make up a story for him and poor Declan and Charlotte.

At this point, I'm ready for them to just be done with the whole Jack/Declan/the bar/Charlotte/faux-Amanda storyline. The Stowaway plot has nothing to do with Emily or her revenge, and it's time to drop it. It's getting way too much screen time. There's no reason for Jack and Declan to have their own side plot when the show can't even keep up with everything going on with Emily. Faux Amanda is just annoying and I want her to be killed off. Maybe she can betray Emily and Emily axes her (while also somehow clueing Jack in to the fact that she wasn't really Amanda). Jack is devastated, sells the bar, he and Declan move away. Problem solved. Charlotte's role also needs to be scaled way back. So sick of her constant "poor me" shenanigans. I think making her David Clarke's daughter was a mistake on the part of the writers. They liked the "shock value" of it, but now they're kind of stuck because she's highly unlikeable and they've made it nearly impossible to quietly drop her or keep her relegated to the background.

I agree with your points. But, I do wish they could get Jack and faux Emily together, eventually. And they did have their shot to kill off faux Amanda, when she belly flopped off the balcony. I was hoping they would take and save the baby, and she would die. That would have fixed a lot of problems. lol Declan bugs me, too. He reminds me of Orlando Blooms baby brother.

Shit, they're still wasting time on that obnoxious brat Declan? And the stupid bar/jack storyline? That was already boring to me last season I thought they'd be done with it by now...
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Ok. I am all caught up again. I am starting to get really confused with the Initative's plans and all of the revenge schemes in the show...lol

I wish they would stop making Jack seem so dumb.

But I am liking Aiden more now,...he is pretty hot.

And I love Nolan. Glad he caught on to Padma's bs.

Daniel is getting on my nerves now. He is like a little kid trying to act all grown up and business like.
    This is pretty much exactly what I was going to say! On all points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Was last nights show the first new one since the break? I hope so,...I didn't figure it was even on last Sunday night with the Super Bowl, so I didn't even check.

Good show last night, though. I am glad that Helen is dead!!! What a psycho bitch!

Yes, last night's was the first one back. I'm hoping the next one dead will be Fauxmanda. Can't stand her. I get that Emily asked her to switch identities, but I don't like the way that she takes advantage of Jack thinking she's Amanda by basically using that to trick him into marrying her and having a kid with her. I want him to find out somehow that she is not Amanda Clarke.

^I do, too. She bugs me and I just wish she would go away. It sucks that she ended up having Jack's baby, or "a" baby. Not sure if I believe it is Jack's or not. I just wish they hadn't brought a baby into the storyline at all. It just makes her harder to get rid of now. They blew their chance offing her last season.

Just some thoughts,...

How do you think Jack will take it when, or if, he finds out all the lies that FauxEmily has told him? Do you think he will still love have any love left for her as the real Amanda? I feel like it will end up being all anger and hurt.

I am liking Aiden and FauxEmily together right now,...but still want her eventually with Jack.

And what is with Declan and Charlotte being the wonderful and knowledgeable babysitters? Hell,..combined, those two are not smart enough to come out of the rain, let alone to be left with a baby for any extended period. Wtfe....

I am loving the fact that Victoria is taking charge, and dumbass Conrad is standing around with his mouth open. I can't stand that slimeball Conrad, or that skank Ashley, either.

Daniel is a douchebag and I don't feel sorry for him this season.

I love Nolan and hope that he doesn't trust Padma, again. Hoping he comes out of that mess unscathed and on top of his company again.

And I just hate those Ryan brothers!! But I do think the older one, Kenny, has more of a heart than that conniving younger one, Nate. He is a mean SOB!!!
    Last edited by JadeStar70; February 12th, 2013 at 02:22 PM.

I think that Jack will be hurt if he finds out FauxEmily's real identity, but I also think he'll be relieved that she's alive, and he will still have those feelings for her. His anger will be more directed at Fauxmanda for tricking him into marrying her and having a kid with her under the impression that she was his long lost childhood love. I don't think that finding out FauxEmily lied would be a dealbreaker for Jack and I think there's still a good possibility they could end up together.

I don't completely trust Aiden and I still think he may be involved in The Initiative, or will eventually start to work for them if he's not already.

Declan and Charlotte are idiots. The faster they can write these two off the show, the better.

I also like to see Victoria taking control. I think she and Emily may end up being allies.

I have also started to dislike Daniel this season. Last season, I wanted Emily to end up with him, but I'm not impressed with his character so far this season.

Agree about Nolan. He needs to cut ties with Padma, now.

I think Kenny Ryan is going to end up being one of the good guys and possibly alerting them to the fact that Nate is on the boat.

Oooh...I like the Kenny idea. It would be nice to see him find his heart and become a good guy. The boat stuff next week looks intense!

I hope Aiden isn't involved with them,...but you never know. If they are going to end up getting FauxEmily and Jack together, they will eventually have to get Aiden out of the picture. Maybe he will become another causuality before this thing ends.

Thread Information