Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Anyone else watch Revenge last night?

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Does anyone else think that Nolan and Emily might be siblings? I think there's definitely more to his interest in helping and watching for her than just honoring her dad's wishes because he was an investor. I think they have some deeper tie that he knows about and she doesn't.

FauxManda annoys me. She needs to go. I can't stand the way she's basically lied to Jack about who she is in order to con him into starting a family with her and proposing, and I hope when he finds out (and he will) he dumps her like a sack of shit. It disappoints me that the baby was his, because now we're stuck with this character. There can't just be a clean break.

I also am not crazy about Emily's new love interest. I liked her with Daniel.

Ashley is another one who needs to go. What an obnoxious try-hard.

I agree. Hate Ashley!!

I am starting to like Aiden better,...but there is still something about him I don't trust.

Interesting thought on Nolan. He does really look out for her and seem to care deeply for her. As you said,...more than he should to just pay back an investor that has been dead for 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    FauxManda annoys me. She needs to go. I can't stand the way she's basically lied to Jack about who she is in order to con him into starting a family with her and proposing, and I hope when he finds out (and he will) he dumps her like a sack of shit. It disappoints me that the baby was his, because now we're stuck with this character. There can't just be a clean break.
    See I was wondering if Emily lied about Jack really being the father. She knew Fauxmanda was about to spill the beans and that would have caused problems for her, so I feel like she lied about her lie lol. I don't know at least I'm hoping that's the case. I want Emily and Jack to be together one day!

Ashley has sucked since the beginning of this show. I also hated her on Secret Diary of a Call Girl.

Aiden is so hot that I'm ok with him being around!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    See I was wondering if Emily lied about Jack really being the father. She knew Fauxmanda was about to spill the beans and that would have caused problems for her, so I feel like she lied about her lie lol. I don't know at least I'm hoping that's the case. I want Emily and Jack to be together one day!Ashley has sucked since the beginning of this show. I also hated her on Secret Diary of a Call Girl.

Aiden is so hot that I'm ok with him being around!

I'm with you on this one. I hope that is true, and the baby isn't really Jack's. I kind of thought FauxEmily told her it was Jack's baby, so FauxAmanda would be happy and take really good care of the baby, because she wants Jack so badly. And like you said, then FauxAmanda would be more content and continue doing what FauxEmily wants in her revenge scheme. I hope that is how it works out,....but then I wonder who in the hell she got knocked up from?!? lol I also want to see Jack and FauxEmily together eventually,...but look at all the lies she has told since coming back into his life. I hope one day he will be able to get over all of it, once he knows the truth.

I also feel badly for Daniel, and I am not sure why I feel this way. He is the product of such a dysfuntional family, he has no clue how to truely be honest, loving, happy or loyal in his life. Everything he does is a maneuver to an end result, or to "get" someone else so you can win. Such a crazy way to function in life, with everything being a calculated move to the goal your seeking.

Aiden is very cute. I think he cares for FauxEmily, but there is still something that makes me not trust him.

fgg

i thought the dna test showed it was jack's baby and emily told amanda that she fudged the results so that amanda was indebted to her?

ashley sucks and i prefer emily with the new guy but i want her to end up with jack. daniel is so boring to me.

i love nolan!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    i thought the dna test showed it was jack's baby and emily told amanda that she fudged the results so that amanda was indebted to her?

ashley sucks and i prefer emily with the new guy but i want her to end up with jack. daniel is so boring to me.

i love nolan!
    True, but with this show you never can tell. Emily could be double-double crossing on the whole paternity thing. She would do that if it met her needs.

Interesting idea about Nolan and Em being sibs. That would be very cool. I love the two of them together. They could rescue Charlotte from the Grayson's and be happy siblings together.

The whole paternity thing was confusing. How I understood it, (and correct me if I am wrong,...this show gets confusing with all the people and plot twists) FauxEmily told FauxAmanda at first, that the baby was NOT Jack's. Then FauxAmanda was all bummed and feeling guilty for telling Jack it was his kid, so she was all worried and skiddish. I think then FauxEmily figured she wouldn't keep playing along with her plan, or stick around and take care of the baby well,...so she then apologized and said she lied, and that the baby was indeed Jack's. What we don't know is if FauxEmily told the truth the first or second time to FauxAmanda. Do I have that right?? lol

And I was pretty pissed that Revenge wasn't on last night, and I was subjected to that fucktard Bieber and his ridiculous clothes, and supposide singing and dancing.

^ That's how I'm figuring the scenario. We also know that Amanda said she had a one night stand after leaving the Hamptons and she also went to see Tekada. Before FauxEmily started getting it on with Aiden, I wondered to myself if he might have been that one night stand but I don't think that's the case anymore. Man it really is hard to keep track of all these twists...

I was pissed it wasn't on also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Boy, Victoria's Mom was a real piece of work. No wonder Victoria is such a scheming, bitch!!

I wasn't sure what the deal was with Jack's, Dad. Did he owe someone money on his bar?

It was nice to get the back story on Aiden. I guess FauxEmily is the one that introduced him to Tekada. I figured it would be the other way around.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    Boy, Victoria's Mom was a real piece of work. No wonder Victoria is such a scheming, bitch!!

I wasn't sure what the deal was with Jack's, Dad. Did he owe someone money on his bar?

It was nice to get the back story on Aiden. I guess FauxEmily is the one that introduced him to Tekada. I figured it would be the other way around.
    Jack's dad owed "protection" money on the bar. He was going to pay it, but his friend shot the guy who was after the money. I think the guy who is now in business with Jack is the dead guy's son, and he's going to ruin the bar as payback for his dad's death.

I loved the thing with Victoria's mom. That was some set up.

I really don't want Nolan's company getting screwed with all this Grayson Global stuff.

fgg

^i thought they wanted the boat slips out front. wasn't that the convo with the new bar co-owner and his brother?

i loved the thing with victoria's mom too.

nolan sure does love him some CFOs.

I missed a few minutes of the show here and there, and it was mainly the Jack scenes I missed. I knew he owed money to somone, but I wasn't quite sure of the reason. So the friend of Jack's Dad that shot the man, has he been on the show before this flashback? Maybe the friend is dead now as well as Jack's Dad, so the son is taking Revenge on Jack for his Fathers shooting. Man,....to many twists and turns and Revenge plots to this show...lol

And Nolan does spread the love around. You never know who he will love next, and he seems open to everything.

Another great show. But it looks like we have to wait until after the first of the year for new shows.

The bar side plot is taking up too much screen time. I wish they'd keep the focus on Emily and her revenge.

fgg

^i'm with you. i really don't care about those characters that much to have the show focus on it so much.

Who do you think this "Initiative" group is? Like a group of spies, terrorists or maybe the mob?

Thread Information