Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Anyone else watch Revenge last night?

fgg

great episode! i think this season is going to be another good one. nolan cracks me up, seriously.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I love Nolan, too!! I think he really gets a kick out of faux Emily and all of her revenge schemes! She is more fun to tag along with than going to his boring old company and making money everyday. lol

And poor, Jack! I don't think he is very happy in his life right now, and he is suffering terrible guilt over it all.

And how dumb is Declan??? You know that scenario isn't going to end well for him. I thought he learned his lessons on being stupid last season. Guess not....

Who is that guy that has followed faux Emily back to Hampstons? I know he is associated with the martial arts guy, but not sure how?!?

Silver Member

Hail Queen Victoria! Luvs her!

Great show!!! I can't believe how fast the hour flies by!!

Poor Nolan,...I feel bad for him. I hope that he will still be around every week.

Jack is so hot!!! Love him!

I don't care for Declan's haircut. Makes him look more elfish and even more like Orlando Bloom's baby brother.

I really can't stand fauxAmanda, but I do love her hair. She is a pretty girl, but I can see her turning on fauxEmily since she is so insecure. FauxEmily is becoming desperate and I think she is going to end up making big mistakes, by pushing away everyone that has been helping her.

fgg

i seriously love this show. am i the only one who thought nolan was gay rather than bi? i foresee drama with the "cfo".
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

I wasn't loving this season as much as last, but it's picked up speed again. Can't wait for Victoria and Conrad to get remarried.

I love Nolan and really don't want him to get hurt!

I can't believe how fast this show flies by each week. I really like all the stories that are brewing within the same show. Gives it that soapy draw for me.

Victoria's face when Kara showed up at her house was priceless!!! First time we have ever seen her scared shitless!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Yea,...she was pissed and shitting her pants at the same time. I thought she was going to stab her in the back with those garden shears.

So do you think Revenge got most of their season already taped this past summer? If not,..I wonder if their live shots at the beach are done for now. Not sure where the show actually taped the live scenes for the past two seasons. I wondered if it was possibly the Maine area.

I saw Madeline Stowe interviewed and I think she said it's all filmed in California. Even the exteriors aren't real, the mansion is CGI.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Yeah I've read that it's filmed in CA as well. The pilot was filmed around Wilmington, N.C. but once the show got picked up full time they've moved production to L.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Another good show last night. Anyone know what this Initiative group is? Sounds like Conrad did their dirty work for them in the past with the crashing of the plane, and now he has agreed to help them again, in exchange for his freedom.

It is getting really good!! The hour just lies flies by!

What was with the lame ass commercials last night with the Revenge themes? lol

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70 View Post
    It is getting really good!! The hour just lies flies by!

What was with the lame ass commercials last night with the Revenge themes? lol
    I know! It has really picked up steam lately. I was worried the first few episodes. I love that Emily got another bit of revenge last night. That was a great twist with Treadwell.

The commercials were so stupid. A Neiman-Marcus/Target joint venture? Pretty weird.

Does anyone else think that Nolan and Emily might be siblings? I think there's definitely more to his interest in helping and watching for her than just honoring her dad's wishes because he was an investor. I think they have some deeper tie that he knows about and she doesn't.

FauxManda annoys me. She needs to go. I can't stand the way she's basically lied to Jack about who she is in order to con him into starting a family with her and proposing, and I hope when he finds out (and he will) he dumps her like a sack of shit. It disappoints me that the baby was his, because now we're stuck with this character. There can't just be a clean break.

I also am not crazy about Emily's new love interest. I liked her with Daniel.

Ashley is another one who needs to go. What an obnoxious try-hard.
    Last edited by southernbelle; November 14th, 2012 at 09:49 PM.

Thread Information