Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another one bites the dust - Ugly Betty canceled

Elite Member

Default re

Maybe Justin will come out...That would be great.

Or at least, maybe he will get a starring role on Broadway.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    Another one bites the dust - Ugly Betty canceled

already posted. but cmmdee? dont feel bad, i posted it too. the search failed me.

Whoops. Sowwy.

Mods, can you delete or merge?

I am kinda mad everytime I get into a program they swtch it up on different days than it is cancelled ,they should have kept in on before Grey's I agree with that statement,also they put Private Practice back to thursdays because of it 's ratings ,so why not betty I am so glad Grey's is still around love my Mcdreamy Mcsteamy ummmmmmmmmmm dirty thoughts lol.....

ugh i can't believe that piece of shit private practice is still around and they're cancelling betty. who the hell watches private practice? the few times i forced myself, i could barely stay awake. it's boring, the characters all such, they turned addison into a whiny, needy idiot and there isn't even any medical gory stuff.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

all the good shows go away.

love your avi, sput! rowrrr, he's so good looking...i just want to eat him up!
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

^^^^
    thanks, ang. i love me some jemaine. i want to have his behbehs.
    and i agree, why is it the shows i love always get cancelled?? and now i hear 'better off ted' might not be back either. wtf is wrong with people??
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I'm surprised this one got cancelled. I watched the first season and that's it but I thought a lot of people watched this show.

this season has been pretty great so far. i can't believe they're cancelling, there are far crappier shows still on the air getting renewed every season.
    although, i hate that they brought gio back, even if it was for just one episode. ugh. i can't stand him, he is so annoying and unfunny.

I'm just glad those braces finally came off. Last weeks show was awesome. It will be fun to see how it gets wrapped up.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

awww justin is adorable. i predict a coming out in the near future. and if betty ends up with any of her exes, i hope it's henry. hilda is funny but only for about 5 minutes, then the voice gets annoying. the london episode was a little too heavy on the hilda. glad to see christina again but she as underused. i would rather see her than the 10 minutes of our time they wasted on gio.

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    Maybe Justin will come out...That would be great.

Or at least, maybe he will get a starring role on Broadway.
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    awww justin is adorable. i predict a coming out in the near future. and if betty ends up with any of her exes, i hope it's henry. hilda is funny but only for about 5 minutes, then the voice gets annoying. the london episode was a little too heavy on the hilda. glad to see christina again but she as underused. i would rather see her than the 10 minutes of our time they wasted on gio.

video: Justin Comes Out on Ugly Betty

News - Justin Comes Out on Ugly Betty - Movies, TV & Music - UsMagazine.com

Yep, he's gay.

After four seasons as flamboyant, fashion-conscious Justin Suarez on ABC's Ugly Betty, Mark Indelicato's TV character is finally coming out.

Once Justin's soon-to-be-stepfather catches him making out with his classmate Austin (Ryan McGinnis), Justin decides to make their relationship public -- at his mother's wedding.

In an exclusive sneak peek of Wednesday's Ugly Betty, the teens slow dance at the ceremony as Justin's aunt Betty (America Ferrara) and pals Marc St. James (Michael Urie) and Amanda (Becki Newton) look on. (Watch a clip above)

Indelicato, 15, tells UsMagazine.com he is proud to showcase the same-sex relationship in prime-time.

"I really am not doing this for myself. I'm doing this for everyone out there that doesn't have a person to talk to, that doesn't have a [mentor figure like] Marc St. James to chat with them," Indelicato told Us last month. "I went into [filming] saying this is history, we’re making history now, and I'm so happy that it happened."

Watch Justin's full coming out episode on April 7. The show's series finale airs April 14 at 10 p.m./ET on ABC.

News - Justin Comes Out on Ugly Betty - Movies, TV & Music - UsMagazine.com

i got this in my email

Bryan will guest star as Spencer Cannon on Ugly Betty, to air on ABC April 7th & 14th. More information can be found on this link and this one.
    with Michael Urie Bryan Batt Upcoming Appearances
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Bronze Member

I am so sad this show is ending. However, I loved the way they handled Justin's coming out. The coming out 'party' his family was going to hold for him had me lmfao. Also, I was not for a Daniel/Betty hookup. However after tonights episode when he looks at Betty while Hilda is talking about Bobby being her best friend I am all for them hooking up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information