No.

Perhaps...

;D

Grr, I mean roles. LOL Ok, you got me.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Couldn't help myself ;D
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Anne Hathaway Defends ‘Catwoman’ Costume

By Joseph Brannigan Lynch | The Projector – 23 hours ago

Warner Bros.

Anne Hathaway will be matching wits with Batman himself in Christopher Nolan's upcoming "The Dark Knight Rises," but right now she's facing off against Internet naysayers who responded tepidly to the first photo of her in her Catwoman suit. "I was not going to admit it," the 28-year-old actress told MTV in a sit-down interview. "I asked someone to send me a few reactions [to the photo], and I happen to know that MTV's reaction was 'meh.' "
    MTV called the photo "underwhelming" and "unflattering," but Internet commenters were far harsher (surprise, surprise). When Yahoo Movies posted the pic, commenters derided it as "weak," "cheap-looking" and some demanded to know where the "cat part of the costume" was.
    Even worse, an US Magazine pollasking "which star was the sexiest Catwoman?" put the Academy-Award nominated actress in last place, with Michelle Pfeiffer taking 52 percent, Halle Berry earning 37 percent, and the "Princess Diaries" star at 11 percent.
    Hathaway's response? "If you didn't like the photo, you only see about a tenth of what the suit can do," she teased. "And if you did like the photo, you have excellent taste."

Photo: Chris Watts/INFPhoto.com

Considering there's not much to the costume other than skintight black leather (you can catch a sideview of the suit here) and those 3D-esque goggles, it's probable that this photo isn't of the complete Catwoman costume. After all, Selina Kyle starts out as a mere cat burglar before developing her style and powers. See photos from the 'Dark Knight Rises' Set >>

Overall, considering Christopher Nolan's past track record with the franchise, fans should probably retract their claws before tearing his take on Catwoman apart.

Source: Anne Hathaway Defends
    The trailer is at the above link. I think Anne was horribly miscast and her costume isnt making me feel any better but maybe Nolan will surprise me. I didnt see Heath Ledger doing that good as The Joker and he was alright. Terribly overhyped IMHO but he still did good.

Not happy about this. But I will keep an open mind.
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

I'm squarely in the "meh" crowd..

is anybody else also weirded out that much of the movie seems to be taking place in broad freaking daylight?

Since when does batsy have a fistfight IN BROAD DAYLIGHT on the steps of city hall or whatever
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Anne Hathaway Looks … Interesting as Catwoman

By Will Leitch
    Editor

By Will Leitch | The Projector – 8 hours ago

Catwoman and Batman, on the set! (Splash)

There have been concerns about Anne Hathaway's role in Christopher Nolan's "The Dark Knight Rises" from the very beginning. The concern initially was that the daffy, charming, goofy Hathaway had the right amount of gravitas to play Catwoman, even though no one involved with the production would admit that she was playing Catwoman. (She was only listed as playing "Selina Kyle," which, yes, happens to be Catwoman's real-life identity.) Then there were the initial official photos of Hathaway in character, photos that looked so odd and off-tone from the Nolan Batman films up to this point that even Hathaway herself noted people weren't that happy with it. (While still pointing out that those who did like the costume "had excellent taste.") But this weekend, paparazzi photos of Hathaway in full-on Catwoman costume on set leaked ... and it's probably not going to change any minds.

Now it's important to keep in mind that these are paparazzi shots, which could tell us absolutely nothing and we should probably be ignoring them all together. (Ask Johnny Depp about that.) But if you didn't like the previous picture, you're not gonna be crazy about these, because, well, Hathaway looks just like she did in the official photo, except now she has a mask and ears. Any concerns you had before wouldn't be alleviated by this: She looks, essentially, like a lady walking around in a Halloween cat costume. Compare that to how scary and convincing Tom Hardy looks as Bane. This shouldn't be considered Hathaway's fault, necessarily. The Catwoman costume is as common a costume as you can imagine, and if Halle Berry looked ridiculous in it (and she did), there's no shame in looking a bit silly in it yourself, at least in long-shot paparazzi photos, anyway. As always, it's all about context, and you can't argue that Nolan (and, for that matter, Hathaway) haven't earned the benefit of the doubt. But still. Not all that different from this, really.

Hathaway running away! (Splash)

Also from the Los Angeles "Dark Knight Rises" shoot this weekend, and from that same series of photos: Video from the set that might have a spoiler. We're not watching it, because we don't want to have plot points spoiled, but Comic Book Movie says there's a plot detail in there. Watch it at your own risk.

[YOUTUBE]Dark Knight Rises - Scene after truck crash - 9/24 - SPOILERS - YouTube[/YOUTUBE]

Source: Anne Hathaway Looks
    Im going to continue to hope for the best because the other two films were good but IMHO Nolan has yet to get a good female lead for these films. Katie Holmes drug down the film in every scene she was in, Maggie Gyllenhaal didnt do much better. Now I can expect the same for Anne Hathaway.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information