Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model Cycle 9

I officially hate this show and Tyrant Banks. Why the hell does she keep putting "plus-sized" girls on there, knowing full well none will ever win ANTM, knowing full well those girls are going to be incredibly bothered by being surrounded by super-skinny girls, knowing full well that IF the plus-sized girls make it to the go-sees, they will have a hard time finding clothing that will fit?

She's such a bitch, and I expected more from her after her whole 161-pounds, kiss-my-fat-ass episode.

Sarah was a lovely girl with a perfectly normal body, and wherever she is, I hope she's not hunched over a toilet right now blowing her lunch because of this fucking show.

Gah!

Oh, and I really hope Heather outlasts Bianca.
    Last edited by birdmadgirl; November 9th, 2007 at 01:37 PM. Reason: I can't be full of rage and type at the same time!

does anyone else think this is possibly the worst season ever (or one of the worst)? It's kind of boring and the girls are (mostly) very bland looking

No way, the one where that horse-toothed Nicole won was by far the worst season. I think that was also the seson where they didn't have writers.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Well, good news. Paulina Porizkova is replacing Twiggy next cycle.

Porizkova to replace Twiggy on ‘Top Model’ - Access Hollywood - MSNBC.com
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bianca is the biggest biatch this season. She just trashes anyone who does better in a photo shoot than her. Her teeth are so big it's like she can't close her mouth.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Awww, I like Twiggy

And yes, I'm still shocked that Nicole won that year. And wasn't that the year of the whole granolla bar stealing drama?
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Hit By Ban Bus!

Do the winners ever do anything after their "My life as a Cover Girl" segments the following season?

my 14 yr old is a big fan of the show, and she spots former winners all the time in ads and things like that
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Heather was eliminated...I'm done with this show.

WTF?!?! Noooooooo.

Quote Originally Posted by BoogsBun View Post
    Do the winners ever do anything after their "My life as a Cover Girl" segments the following season?

I saw Mercedes in a Chili's commercial once.... she wasn't a winner though. Eh.
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    Heather was eliminated...I'm done with this show.
    C'mon you guys didn't see this coming! They set them up then kick them out. They did it to Tocarra, and now Heather. They new she had a problem with reading and solving problems.... 1, 2, she's out!!
    If she didn't have the disability, she'd won, she is absolutely stunning!! Better than anyone who is left.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hit By Ban Bus!

Did anybody notice how flirtatious Jenah was with Nigel during her shoot?

That fugly bitch Jenah with the raggedy-ass hair is still around and they got rid of Heather?! I'd better flip on the DVR and watch this episode before I lose my shit.

I kind of knew Heather was out. I was hoping that Jenah would go before her though. She is a cocky bitch. I hate Saleisha's hair. I don't even know how they can consider that top model. It's almost as bad as Jenah's raggedy ass mess.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information