Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model Cycle 9

Most of the makeovers were fucking bad. Jenah looked washed out with the blonde color they gave her, Ebony looks plain with the long weave, and Saleisha...I think they were trying to make her look more like Rhianna but they ended up with her look like Tootie! Then again they left them with Jessica Simpson's hair stylist so it was bound to be bad for most of them.

Heather and Janet's makeovers were good cuz one they did'nt mess with Heather's hair and 2 Janet looks better with darker hair.

I'll miss Victoria though. I'll remember her quote "I felt like a sea nymph on acid scaling a wall in the sunshine" forever. )

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    and Saleisha...I think they were trying to make her look more like Rhianna but they ended up with her look like Tootie! )
    Oh wow, I didn't see it until now, but you totally nailed it. She looks JUST like Tootie!
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority View Post
    and Saleisha...I think they were trying to make her look more like Rhianna but they ended up with her look like Tootie!
    OMG I said the exact same thing!!!! My boys were like, who is Tootie, mom? Way to make me feel old there fellas.

I'm really glad Victoria is gone, smug bitch. I thought Twiggy was finally about to man up and bitchslap her ass.

I think Bianca's makeover did her some good, she was a LOT less bitchy last night.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Bianca looks good with no hair. I hope she embraces it and doesn't wear the Beyonce wig they made for her.

I was afraid of what they were going to do to Heather. I'm so glad they pretty much left her alone. She has great hair and did not need them ruining it.

What is with the hair stylists they have each cycle? None of these fancy, so-called professionals can do blonde hair without it turning piss yellow and/or just off somehow. Jeez, I achieve great results with a $10 box of color every month. What's wrong with them?!

I'm totally rooting for Heather, so I'm glad they didn't mess with her gorgeous hair.

Aw, I like Bianca. Mostly because Tyra version 2.0, er, "Saleisha" annoys me, so I enjoy Bianca cussing her out. Anyway, Bianca handled the ultra short hair quite well, all things considered. The look definitely suits her too, it's a shame she's equated long hair with beauty/femininity.

Victoria grated on my nerves. She kept saying she's smart, and a nerd, but she didn't actually show it at any point.

I didn't like Victoria either.

OMG I officially hate Tyra now. When Ebony decided that ANTM was'nt for her and quit Tyra turned into a damn egomaniac. Instead of offering to console Ebony (because really Ebony's self-esteem dropped when she started the competition) she just called her a quitter and told her that it looked ugly. WTF? Then she had the nerve to show Ebony's casting tape at the end with sad music like she had died or something. God Tyra way to kick someone when their down.

And from next week it looks like Tyra's gonna try making another music video. ugh

That ending was some DRAMA. I do agree authority, that Ty could have handled it better. But at least she's consistent, she's always been rather tough-minded with girls who cave.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Ugh Tyra....way to back peddle there at the end.
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I think that Tyra is just shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, when some girl decides her crap reality show isn't the greatest goal in one's life.

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    I think that Tyra is just shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, when some girl decides her crap reality show isn't the greatest goal in one's life.
    I wonder if she realizes that, with a few exceptions, her show actually sets these girls BACK in the modeling industry.

Also, I feel bad for these girls talking about modeling as if its a long term career
    Do it anyway

^Let's face it,most of contestants wouldn't stand a chance in the real world of modelling. They often tend to be too old/too short/too 'fat'/too ugly for the industry. Tyra and her show are fooling NOBODY.

I think Saleesha's very cute, she's not edgy at all to me. I think she's very commercial looking and she should do Old Navy and Target commericals.
    Do you know how hard it is to find a good redbone?

Saleisha's cute, but definitely in a bland generic way. And ever since the Tootie haircut, she's been looking a bit..'special'.

I've never seen any girl on there that was drop dead gorgeous. I see prettier girls when I'm out grocery shopping.
    Proud Mama....now where's my glass of wine?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information