Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model Cycle 8

Elite Member

I like Natasha as well. I am from a Russian/Eastern Euro background as well and I relate to how she views situations. I think because life may be difficult in areas like that, people create a tougher skin. I think she handled herself and the girls really well-just ignore the BS and do what you gotta do. She's also pretty funny and when she explains herself, she does seem bright.
    Renee is 20, but could pass for 30. she looks rough. I wouldnt be surprised if she had drugs in her past.
    Dionne. Well, I'm glad she's gone. She was an ok model, but I feel she isnt articulate enough to be a top model. she just doesn't sound educated or as I said, articulate enough to be an international spokesperson. but she does seem like a nice person-if you dont cross her. she has a temper.
    Jaslene. Well, I really do like her as a model. At first I thought she was stupid but she seems ok now. she's so insanely thin, and the camera adds 10lbs but she looks sooo skinny! I think shes ok, I wouldnt be upset if she won.

Quick question: I thought the finale was gonna be on wed with 3 of them, are they still doing the final 2 this year?

The usually start the final with 3 girls, the first half hour they do a Cover Girl shoot then eliminate one, and the 2nd half hour the last two girls do a fashion show.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Elite Member

^^thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    Dionne. Well, I'm glad she's gone. She was an ok model, but I feel she isnt articulate enough to be a top model. she just doesn't sound educated or as I said, articulate enough to be an international spokesperson. but she does seem like a nice person-if you dont cross her. she has a temper.
    no kidding, did u see how pissed she was when she was eliminated. i've never seen a girl with such an icy glare. she was FUMING.

I hate her but I think Rene is the prettiest. I love her hair.
    Natasha can be very endearing but her sheer unabashed conceit turns me off.
    Jaslene is scrawny as hell and her personality can be so obnoxious at times.

I actually could not care at all who wins. I don't find any of them very likeable. But I'm going for Jaslene cuz I have her in my pool.

I want natasha to win just for spite, since it will piss off the other two SOOO much.

Its not like we'll see her again anyway. I mean, none of the top model winners have actually become top models.
    Dramatically overdramatic

Quote Originally Posted by haggard View Post
    I want natasha to win just for spite, since it will piss off the other two SOOO much.

Its not like we'll see her again anyway. I mean, none of the top model winners have actually become top models.
    True. The best career out of all of them has been Elyse, and she came in 3rd or 4th I believe. Eva has a little sumthin' going, but she's not Gisele or Kate level. I do think the twins and Danielle wll do well though, give them some time.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I hope Jaslene or Natasha win. Rene is the oldest and she is conniving.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    Well, I'm glad she's gone. She was an ok model, but I feel she isnt articulate enough to be a top model. she just doesn't sound educated or as I said, articulate enough to be an international spokesperson.
    Danielle sounded just as bad as Dionne, if not worse, and won the whole damn thing. But I agree, I'm glad she's gone.

Talking I called it right!

Jaslene won, I knew it. That chick is gorgeous & she has the X factor. In the final episode Rene went 1st cuz the judges thought she looked too old...LOL
    The remaining 2 women had to run the cat walk for the final challenge, I guess Jaslene just rocked it better.
    I'm already looking forward to the next cycle, I love the backstabbing & phony-ness!
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Elite Member

I liked Jaslene too. She reminds me of my cousins...especially the accents. I'm glad she won.

Jaslene sucks and looks as though she has an extra row of teeth as well as a tiny little penis (jk) - I wanted Natasha to win and did get incredibly tired of all that crying that Jaslene did. Natasha handled the loss better than any of the others would have. And what is up with that backbiting Renee? when she was eliminated, she goes and hugs Natasha and says "win this for the mommas" - what's up with that/?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

The ending is becoming predictable now. Everytime Tyra says that a girl did the best then I know that the other girl is going to win. Why did natasha look so bloated. She looked really fat on the runway and her face looked puffy. Jaslene looked really good at the CoverGirl shoot. I think that she's looked the prettiest.

I've loved Jaslene from day one and I'm glad she won, though I would have been happy for Natasha too, she really grew on me over the season.

Talking hhmmm

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    The ending is becoming predictable now. Everytime Tyra says that a girl did the best then I know that the other girl is going to win. Why did natasha look so bloated. She looked really fat on the runway and her face looked puffy. Jaslene looked really good at the CoverGirl shoot. I think that she's looked the prettiest.
    I was wondering the same thing, she is a slim woman and not fat at all, but on the runway, her outfit made her look flabby and have a pot belly. The outfit was white I think?
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

^^Nope I'm pretty sure it was black.
    ON the ONTD site someone posted a pic of Natasha's hubby and baby and he is hot. The baby looks just like her. I was expecting a 60 year old beer drinking perv but, I was wrong.

ohnotheydidnt: Top Model Runner-up Natasha Denies Faking It

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information