Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model Cycle 8

Quote Originally Posted by Tater Tot View Post
    I agree Jael was not attractive at all, and certainly not model material. I don't watch this show regularly, but when I have tuned in throughout the years, I can't help but notice that alot of these girls are ugly. They think just because they're skinny, they can be a model. Sure, it has worked for some girls, but you would think Tyra would have some type of standards for her show. Oh well.
    they probably are good enough to be models just not good enough to be considered america's next "top" model

is it just me or this week does tyra's nose looks messed beyond repair?

I didn't notice her nose, but man am I glad that whiny wench Brit is gone.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Yeah, she had a total meltdown. Very unprofessional. But now I want to see next week and this supposed Renee-sabotage-Natasha thing we saw a sneakpeek of.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    Yeah, she had a total meltdown. Very unprofessional. But now I want to see next week and this supposed Renee-sabotage-Natasha thing we saw a sneakpeek of.
    I think that will backfire on Renee. I don't want her in the top 3.
    ~spoiler~

I hear Renee won't be in the top three.

Can I get an update? I missed the first half of the show last night, why are all the girls mad at Natasha?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^ They think she's fake and that the stories she tells aren't true. They say she just isn't "all there". They didn't really show any event that led to the hate, just the interviews saying they don't like her.

There was a pretty squicky part though where she had her cell phone on speaker and was laying on her bed (in the same room as the other girls) and was cooing and moaning into the phone while writhing around on her bed. The others just laughed at that though, it didn't lead to a confrontation.

So, basically, they're all just jealous hos. Hmmm, I expected better from Dionne.
    Last edited by greysfang; May 10th, 2007 at 12:30 PM.

I watched the show last night. The girls left are Renee, Jaslene and Natsha. I think Renee will be the next to go. I still believe either Natasha or Jaslene will win. My money is on Jaslene to win, but she really needs to step up for this to happen, she especially needs to have an awesome photo shoot.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

I'm glad Dionne is out of there. She was pretty, but was just irritating to me. I can't help but like Natasha, even though she is a little odd. Renee is a bitch and quickly forgets what it's like when no one likes you. For once Tyra didn't totally drive me up the wall. Of course we had to get an impression of how to smile with your eyes only...does she ever quit?

Asking tyra to stop being the example for great modeling is like asking a rainbow "hey, can you stop being a rainbow for a second?"
    Dramatically overdramatic

I agree with the judges when they say that Renee tends to look old in the photo shoots, not like a young fresh face. She's a major bitch. I think Jaslene and Natasha will be the final two.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Im rooting for Natasha just because she will annoy the past contestants the most... Jaslene has tried out for the show before right? .. glad she is doing well also...

Elite Member

I find this show difficult to watch...not for the contestants (though they can be annoying), but for Tara. She's very irritating. I think there are other models more qualified to stand there and dole out advice than her. There's just something about her that rubs me the wrong way. Ego-centric!

ok, caught up on this cycle by watching all the shows on Saturday. My pick is Natasha and I don't like Jaslene (too many teeth in her mouth) or Renee. I like the way Natasha was able to handle everyone's criticism of her, she didn't cry and boohoo like we KNOW Renee would have. Natasha seems beautiful on the inside and she has a nice, outgoing personality. I also didn't like the way Jaslene talked to Natasha while the judges were deliberating. That whole "I'm just answering to jou about me being jealous - i'm not jealous of jou. And I'm answering about me feeling threatened of jou - i don't feel threatened by jou". I hope they kick her ass off soon. Her face IS always the same and she does always look like a drag queen.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information