Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model Cycle 8

Bronze Member

lets see if i'm psychic..i guessed whitney going home this past show, i predict jaslene is next. if i'm right, i will then begin my own 1-900 number and re-name myself psychic sue-- i'm here to help you!!

mild spoiler: They all go to Australia and have to do a commercial with an Aussie accent, using Aussie slang.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Bye-bye Jael. No more blithering subtitles. Now Renee can go back to being a bitch.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Bronze Member

damn, i'm still watching, but i couldnt help but to peek. guess i should return that crystal ball and turban! 15more mins till its over here...i think , now that i've watched most of it- jael should go home. she needs to be in treatment.

should be interesting to see these girls attempt an Australian accent. Bahahahahaha but meh im rooting for Brittany and Natasha.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Bronze Member

i have a feeling, because we now know my "feelings" are completely right on....renee is going to win. ok, thats my last prediction. haha.

I say Natasha will win. I'm ticked because I missed everything but the last 15 minutes last night. Oh well, I'll guess I'll catch the repeat next week.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I think that Natasha or Jaslene will win.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Can someone explain to me what Tyra was even thinking with Jael. I'm sorry, but she is NOT a model at all, not even close. I never understood why she was even on the show.

I'm thinking Natasha would be a nice change of pace. But I'm liking Dionne too, she looked really pretty in the commercial last week.

My question is this. Didn't someone on here say that Jaslene had a hearing problem and that is why she talks funny. Well they mentioned Brittany and her whole "oh poor me, I was in a car wreck and now my short term memory is shot." Tyra could've used Jaslene as an example, if she had a hearing problem.

Does she really have a hearing problem? In any event, I think all of their commercials sucked big time, but either Natasha or Renee is going to win.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I hope Natasha or Jaslene win. They all try really hard without complaining.

I agree Jael was not attractive at all, and certainly not model material. I don't watch this show regularly, but when I have tuned in throughout the years, I can't help but notice that alot of these girls are ugly. They think just because they're skinny, they can be a model. Sure, it has worked for some girls, but you would think Tyra would have some type of standards for her show. Oh well.

ITA. I also can't believe how they can make some of these fugly girls look so good on film. I'm glad Jael is gone. She was gross and obnoxious IMO.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Jael is not model material. I think the only reason why she lasted so long is because of her crazy personality. I'm surprised they didn't keep her on longer. I guess bitchy outweighs crazy on that show.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information