Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model Cycle 8

I agree I thought Diana wasn't doing well. Natasha had me cracking up. She did great with her photos. The only thing that gets on my nerves about her is that she never listens when she is given advice as if she is always right.

youtube people have stopped posting the episodes of ANTM *bursts into tears*
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Natasha was all kinds of awesome in the last episode.

Renee is without a doubt the biggest bitch they've ever had on the show, and not half as entertaining as some of the previous ones. She takes great photos though.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    And it kills me to admit it but Renee is doing so well, she's looking better every week.
    Let's face it - Renee will likely win regardless of the industry's claim that personality is as important as beauty. Renee might have what they're searching for looks wise, but I pray for those who will actually have to deal with her when she wins this thing and becomes even more conceited, damanding and unmanageable. Naomi Campbell, you've met your match!

I'm really starting to believe that it does no good to be a decent human being in this world. It gets you no where. Bitches rule....and always win.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    Let's face it - Renee will likely win regardless of the industry's claim that personality is as important as beauty. Renee might have what they're searching for looks wise, but I pray for those who will actually have to deal with her when she wins this thing and becomes even more conceited, damanding and unmanageable. Naomi Campbell, you've met your match!

I'm really starting to believe that it does no good to be a decent human being in this world. It gets you no where. Bitches rule....and always win.
    I don't think she'll win, actually. Looks ARE more important than personality in the modeling industry, no questioning that, but what does ANTM have to do with legitimate modeling anyway? It's All About Tyra, and Tyra making faux deep statements about modeling, and first and foremost DRAMA.

They'll keep her around for ages for entertainment, same as they did Merlose last year, and in the end some other, less offensive contestant will win the opportunity to star is ugly Cover Girl ads, and dissappear into obsurity shortly afterwards.

Sarah was fug, I don't miss her. Jaslene is still such a tranny but Dionne is starting to grow on me. Renee, you're a bitch. A bitch with a defense mechanism but still a bitch nonetheless.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

I don't understand why everyone hates on Jaslene and calls her a tranny. I mean, have you SEEN Jael? HELLO?! Somebody needs to check homegirl for a shenis, and if she doesn't have manparts, then she must be post-op.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It's Jaslene's chin! She has two of them wedged in her face side-by-side. Jael's a crazy manchild with a speech impediment but Jaslene is straight up packing meat.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

It's Jaslene's chin! She has two of them wedged in her face side-by-side. Jael's a crazy manchild with a speech impediment but Jaslene is straight up packing meat.

Its not a speech impediment, she is hearing impaired, and I really admire the fact that she doesn't keep bringing it up for the sympathy vote.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

^^ that's true, good point.

Bronze Member

jael is hearing impaired? did i miss an episode? she annoys me but i like her at the same time, and i definitely want renee off next week...i think they might keep her for the drama.?
    i like that jael is half black and you cant tell...i'm half black and you completely cant tell! i barely pass for half eastern european. crazy!

why do really good looking girls have to be smart when it comes to you people? should they make themself look like shit just because they arent smart so that they suit your people's standards? not all people have the best of both worlds, some are good looking and dumb, some people are smart but ugly, some are smart and gorgeous, etc. etc. deal with it. it seems very unfair and almost ignorant to be hating on a girl for that, jealous much?

anyway back to the show...history tells me that almost in every season of antm the prettiest girl has NEVER won the whole thing, i dunno what it is but just look at every season and you'll see the hottest ones dont make it. the ones who have a "unique" look (naima) and the best personalities make it. just look at last season how caridee won purely because of personality, she was nothing spectacular to look at but brooke who i personally thought was the best looking got kicked out early on. that said i hope im proven wrong and the best looking girl does win this time.

still nobody will be better than naima or eva "the diva" imo, the two best winners of the lot! the girls this year seem quite boring, as does the show which seems to have gone realy downhill since about cycle 4 or 5.

also to the people who say none of these people ever go anywhere bla bla bla, well ofcourse thats going to happen! if the majority of these people did get somewhere can u imagine how many new lack lustre models would actually be in the industry every year? only a few are even good enough to be a normal model let alone a famous supermodel for each season and i guess thats understandable.
    Last edited by delerium; April 6th, 2007 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii girl View Post
    jael is hearing impaired? did i miss an episode? she annoys me but i like her at the same time, and i definitely want renee off next week...i think they might keep her for the drama.?
    i like that jael is half black and you cant tell...i'm half black and you completely cant tell! i barely pass for half eastern european. crazy!
    Actually I misspoke myself, Jaslene is hearing impaired, Jael is just a fucked up crackhead.

I have no idea why Jael is even on Top Model, she is not attractive at all. I don't get why Tyra even kept her in the first place. This "cycle" is def. not my favorite one, all the girls annoy me. Usually I have a few I like...though Natasha is growing on me.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information