Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model Cycle 7

Elite Member

Melrose needs to go. I can't stand her. That said, I think she'll easily take this.

I was kinda disappointed that the other twin was sent home last night.....
    Ah well, I'm definitely Team Caridee now! Next, I think Eugena will go home, she just seems so cold and mannequin like most of the time. Anyhoo, as long as Melrose doesn't win, I'm good!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

All of my favs are gone. I'm over this season.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I am HATING Melrose right now. Nigel was right when he said that 'she knows what to say, how to say it and how to work it'. So true, total kiss ass.

I'm rooting for Caridee now....

Elite Member

Damn. I thought the twin would be safe this week because sis got the boot last week.

I'm rooting for Eugena now. Was a Caridee fan but she's been getting on my nerves.

How terrible were the pictures that photographer shot while they were dancing?

i dunno who i want to win.. eugena is really bad and should have been sent home last night, melrose is good but her personality is just irritating and caridee is only ever mediocre, her looks are boring and she's annoying.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Elite Member

I'd obvioulsy never make it as a model scout because I don't find any of them beautiful. I've seen more attractive women around my hometown. I don't like Melrose, but think she'll win. She thinks she'll win too.

I hate all of the leftovers. I seriously don't know what the judges were thinking this season, all that on top of the writer's strike. I hope they haven't killed the show.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Caridee won!

I really don't care, I just had to add something to make the min. # of words!

Gold Member

Yay! Caridee!!!!

Is it just me or was this season extremely mediocre. I thought the twins were the best but Tyra scrapped both of them. Melrose always looked too old, her Cover Girl picture didn't even look like her- they must have airbrushed all her angles out.

Caridee is an okay winner, not great but at least she's not Melrose. I think Eugena would've been a good winner too. She wanted it, she's just mellow.

Anyway, not the most exciting season. Meh.

I liked Caridee, both looks-wise and personality-wise (yeah, she was crazy, but at least she wasn't boring). At this point though, Anybody But Melrose would be an acceptable winner.

I really wish one of the twins was in the final three though-I think Michelle in particular would have been a deserving winner. Shame she sacrificed herself for her sister.

I liked Caridee. I did think that her stepping on and ripping that dress would get her into trouble. I also agreed with Tyra about Caridee's performance on the runway - it was NOT good. Luckily, she's done well throughout the competition. Melrose crying about everybody thinking she was a bitch really cracked me up too. Um, Melrose, they thought you were a bitch because you acted like a bitch!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    I liked Caridee, both looks-wise and personality-wise (yeah, she was crazy, but at least she wasn't boring). At this point though, Anybody But Melrose would be an acceptable winner.
    Exactly! This is mean but I was almost happy that Melrose got this far, only to lose. I was so happy when Caridee won. I thought they were doing that thing where the judges seem to lean towards one girl (Cari) then they'd come back and pick Melrose. You know how it's always edited on reality tv shows? But they actually stayed with Caridee, so I'm happy.

What was up with the runway though? Didn't they used to do REAL runway shows? That was kind of crappy.

Oh cool!! Didn't watch the finale, so was wondering who won. Thank you god it was Caridee. I really liked her (the most of the final few). YEA!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information