Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model Cycle 10

I felt bad for Marvs, she lost her confidience it in the end. But she should've stayed over that manly bitch Dominique. Ugh I swear that chick is not 23.

And I hate that Tyra is picking on Katarzyna. God damn Tyra jealous much?

I like Claire and Katarzyna. I really like Whitney too.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I just can't stand Fatima. I don't know why she's still there. Marvita really gave up on that last photo shoot. You could see it in her eyes. She looked like a sad, whipped dog.

Okay I am sorry for what Fatima went through as a child in the Sudan, but that is no excuse for being a royal biatch.

And Dominique is irritating as all hell. I'd like to see her and Fatima go at it.

Is it just me or does Whitney look a thin version of Wynona Judd?
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Is it just me or does Whitney look a thin version of Wynona Judd?
    She looks more like Anna Nicole Smith to me.

OMG could you believe that Fatima didnt shave her pits??????????????
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I think Fatima not shaving her pits was awful. Not attractive at all. I'm just glad she didn't have enough to make it look like she had a poodle taped to her underarms. But she really needs to keep things clean and neat if she wants to be a model. They haven't showed any waxing yet. That might be the answer for Fatima. They could tame the wildebeest at her crotch.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Okay, I am not a fan of Dominique, and she brings a lot of the ridicule upon herself, but when the three girls were ganging up on her, I started rooting for her a *wee* bit. I just fucking hate mob mentality THAT much.
    She still admittedly isn't very bright, and with that Mom haircut looks old, but she is more model-y than Lauren or Whitney.
    I LOATHE Whitney...there is something very snide and mean-spirited about her, and the way her chin disappears into her neck makes me think of a turtle. A mean, spiteful turtle.

I still like Fatima...in this last episode she came off as more down-to-Earth than before. I was surprised at her familiarity with KISS!

Anya is gorgeous and she seemed remarkably well at ease with being nude, but she still looks washed-out as hayell to me. It's distracting. At least darken your eyebrows, girl, get some contrast!

Stacey Ann is ugly and shows no aptitude for modelling. I wish they'd eliminate her soon.

How creepy was it that Nigel the perv did a one-on-one nude shoot? I bet he had it written into his contract this year that he got to do that.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I wish Lauren would go home. She may take okay photos, but she can't even stand up straight and she cannot do any sort of runway work.

Claire really got on my nerves this week, even though I usually totally root against Dominique. She could have just walked away from the situation but she just kept antagonizing Dominique.

I can't wait to see how Katarzyna looks with short hair next week!
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

I have to disagree, if some idiot's alarm is going off too early in the morning and they don't have the decency to at least roll over and shut it off, I'm going off on her ass too. Dominique needs to go, she's nothing but a shit-stirrer.

Why is Stacy Ann still on the show? She's so boring and she's so not a model. *sigh* Aimee should've been spared.

Also, I don't know why but I find Dominique hilariously entertaining. She's delusional and bi-polar and I love it. She can stay on my TV for a bit longer.
    Last edited by Mr. Authority; March 27th, 2008 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Dominique needs to go, she's nothing but a shit-stirrer.
    i was racking my brain but do you know who Dominique reminds me of? lisa from the same cycle as Kim (the lesbian) and nicole.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

omg ^^ i hated Lisa the moment i saw her ugly mug on the show blech.. i really want Claire, Dominique and Stacy Ann to go home... they just aren't models. And i was very impressed by Anya's ease of being nekkid but she reminds me of Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter heheheehe
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    i was racking my brain but do you know who Dominique reminds me of? lisa from the same cycle as Kim (the lesbian) and nicole.
    Lisa may have been haggard and a drunken idiot with a disturbing tendency to pee in diapers, but she could pose. Dominique is haggard, looks like a man, AND can't model for shit-and refers to herself in the third person.

Katarjena is one of my favourites this season.
    "Remember to always be yourself. Unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

"The only thing more expensive than education is ignorance." -Benjamin Franklin

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information