Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: America's Most Smartest Model

starving rachel......lol^^

anyways I enjoy trashy reality tv sometimes (ok, all the time), so I do watch this show.

am I the only one who finds the smart one (Daniel I think his name is) really cute? I know he's probably gay though.... he did seem very into that pink dress

Wow. Way to go show. Kick off the smartest guy. Daniel it is never a party, it is always a trick in competitive reality TV shows. VJ had WAY too much control over the elimination challenge. Daniel should not have gone yet IMO.

*WTF with Daniel and his going up to Mary Alice Bitchface with his 'you are pretty and all even if you do not think so blah blah blah drunken blah!' Way to make a woman hate yer guts guy! That was mortifying.

hmmm that was not very smart..neither was totally being tricked..and allowing yourself to get so drunk...oh well. Brett is safe..and looks safe for next week as well..*whew*
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

I was mad Daniel was kicked off, he was my favorite by far. And such a cute little smile...... they should have kicked angela off

oh well, Brett and Pickel are hot also.

Daniel was whiny and he was "a fucking loser" (per Andre). I think Angela should have been the one that was sent packing but ... I also couldn't believe all the whining about being "tricked". And you really gotta love that VJ figuring the whole thing out and not telling any of them ... but now everyone else is out to get him....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I really do not like the 'alliance' thing..it is beneath Brett. WTF Brett? YOU were the one talking about VJ cheating and trying to get an 'unfair advantage' and always up to 'trickery'...and yet here you are getting in an alliance to get him kicked off-way to play things fair and square and win on merit and talent guy. I am disappointed in you!!! And I think Pickel is the main instigator of that..his little 'straight jacket' inpersonation of Daniel was not funny. Andre is still a giant asshole. WTF Rachel..I hope you rat out the 'alliance' and do the right thing.

I hate the 'ganging up' thing. At least have some integrity and do the best you can..it is a competition but it can be done. This whole competition is crap anyways since Mary Alice Bitchface obviously plays favorites, is way too arbitrary, has too much control, is too stupid herself to be impartial, and seems to get off on insulting and degrading the modeltestants. I am really thinking she is a self-important powertrippin' bitch.

I know all about the trickery, but using DANIELS birthday as the catalyst was beneath contempt. WTF with the cake and all? They really were making fun of him and degrading him by using his birthday like that-in that way. If he had saved any of that cake he should have shoved it into Mary Alice's Bitchface!!! Now that would have been a reality show moment to remember!!

If there was justice( as if ) then EVERY one of the ones in the alliance would fall in the water next week.

*lol..the behind the scenes at VH1 episode 7 are hilarious!! especially Jesse!! Watch AMSM: Episode 7 After-Show, Latest Online Video from America's Most Smartest Model | View Original Reality TV Shows | VH1.com
    Last edited by Sojiita; November 19th, 2007 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    I really do not like the 'alliance' thing..it is beneath Brett. WTF Brett? YOU were the one talking about VJ cheating and trying to get an 'unfair advantage' and always up to 'trickery'...and yet here you are getting in an alliance to get him kicked off-way to play things fair and square and win on merit and talent guy. I am disappointed in you!!! And I think Pickel is the main instigator of that..his little 'straight jacket' inpersonation of Daniel was not funny. Andre is still a giant asshole. WTF Rachel..I hope you rat out the 'alliance' and do the right thing.

I hate the 'ganging up' thing. At least have some integrity and do the best you can..it is a competition but it can be done. This whole competition is crap anyways since Mary Alice Bitchface obviously plays favorites, is way too arbitrary, has too much control, is too stupid herself to be impartial, and seems to get off on insulting and degrading the modeltestants. I am really thinking she is a self-important powertrippin' bitch.

I know all about the trickery, but using DANIELS birthday as the catalyst was beneath contempt. WTF with the cake and all? They really were making fun of him and degrading him by using his birthday like that-in that way. If he had saved any of that cake he should have shoved it into Mary Alice's Bitchface!!! Now that would have been a reality show moment to remember!!

If there was justice( as if ) then EVERY one of the ones in the alliance would fall in the water next week.

*lol..the behind the scenes at VH1 episode 7 are hilarious!! especially Jesse!! Watch AMSM: Episode 7 After-Show, Latest Online Video from America's Most Smartest Model | View Original Reality TV Shows | VH1.com
    After the alliance thing, I kinda hope VJ wins - he probably needs the money the most anyway! Oh & totally agree with you about Mary Alice Bitchface being a powertrippin' bitch - that's 100% accurate! They are mean to those contestants. When Mary Alice Bitchface told Skinny Bitch last week that she wasn't a model & wasn't smart enough to be on the show - that was MEAN!!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

ok I am over my snit about the alliance..just do whatever you have to do to win Brett. I will forgive you anything! ..you know I was not really mad at you? right?

YouTube - America's most smartest model

Bret in his boxing get up..

*drools*

Ok..Brett is in serious trouble this week. I have seen a preview and it is NOT good. Brett is at the elimination and is arguing with Mary Alice Bitchface..saying stuff like " I have won both runway..blah blah blah" in a snotty way..and she is basically telling him to SHUT UP! And then she says" You are disrespectful and combative! "And then it cuts to her saying "you do not belong here". Not good at all. Shit. IF she cuts him now, I cut her(into little pieces that will find their way into various garbage cans in the greater LA area.. ).

Do not get cut yet Brett! I need my beautiful reality TV eye candy!!

Eli

I love the irony in the title of this.

^^ The earlier episodes of this show are hilarious. I guess you do not get this crap there in OZ huh? There are some fun clips on youtube though. Damn were some of them dumb!

*They could have a six part thirty hour miniseries of Brett painting a house or something..and I would watch every second of it..and watch the reruns too! I have it bad! (wipes drool off of chin)*

finally watched episode 7. i'm kind of glad daniel's gone. i started off liking him but then he became really annoying and whiny and hysterical and i don't mean that in the funny sense.
    still hate vj. can't warm up to brett because he looks way too much like a ken doll and his smile is so fake. pickel's nice but i want to smack him sometimes because of how he speaks. angela needs to get kicked out - she's like the know-it-all teacher's pet from school that doesn't know half as much as she thinks. i don't know where she gets all that self-confidence because she's really not all that.
    rachel's ok but kind of boring.
    so my fave is still andrι - yes, he can be an asshole but at least he's consistently entertaining and seems like the least fake of them all.
    mary-alice bitchface is really getting on my nerves with her passive-aggressive 'advice'/thinly-veiled bitchy put-downs. we need more ben stein, less mary-bitchface.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

OH MY GOD!! The spoiler was a TRICK! Pickel is gone! Holy shit.

Pickel was SOOO much more upset with leaving Brett than leaving Rachel!! LMAO!!!! He hugged Rachel and then CRIED over leaving BRETT!! hahahaha!!! And his last words were how he wanted to go back and hug Brett again..not Rachel!

And MARY ALICE BITCHFACE!!! Damn I despise her 'character' on this show. Want to kill her!! So fricken' arbitrary-this show has NO judging credibility at all-none! Totally a jerk fest when it comes to who will win

IT IS NOT ABOUT MODELING OR SMARTS ANYMORE-IT IS ALL ABOUT THE DRAMA!!

Brett is toast next week!

I WAS TRICKED BY THE SPOILER!! GAH!!!!!

OMG.this means VJ might actually win! or Andre! ugh!

Pickel?????!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

I told ya'll VJ is gonna win... meh, as long as Angela doesn't win...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Thread Information