Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Most Smartest Model

Hit By Ban Bus!

Andre Birleanu Arrested!

Fri, 26 October 2007 at 10:29 am

Andre Birleanu, the male model from VH1’s America’s Most Smartest Model, was arrested Thursday and charged with sexual misconduct and aggravated harassment, according to The Post.

His accuser claims “He grabbed me inappropriately. … He touched my genitalia, and I immediately moved away. Then I looked over, and he looked really upset… I went up to him. And he was standing there with his head down. He said something along the lines of ‘no.’ He then grabbed my boob.”

Andre, 25, has served a half-dozen prison stints since 2000 on charges including assault, harassment, criminal contempt, criminal mischief and trespassing, law-enforcement sources. Siiiiiiiiiick!

And as of yesterday, “he was free on $3,500 bail for yet another bizarre incident involving a woman. On Oct. 17, Birleanu was charged with stalking, aggravated harassment and attempted assault on a model friend.” That woman said Andre “pulled my hair once. He stopped. I crossed the street … I started running, and he screamed at me, ‘I’m going to break your f-ing legs.’”

Andre’s case? “I didn’t molest anyone,” he said. “I already slept with that girl, so it’s strange she would say I touched her inappropriately.”

What a meathead!

Andre Birleanu Arrested! | America's Most Smartest Model : Just Jared

Quote Originally Posted by Retro View Post
    Andre Birleanu Arrested!

Fri, 26 October 2007 at 10:29 am

Andre Birleanu, the male model from VH1’s America’s Most Smartest Model, was arrested Thursday and charged with sexual misconduct and aggravated harassment, according to The Post.

His accuser claims “He grabbed me inappropriately. … He touched my genitalia, and I immediately moved away. Then I looked over, and he looked really upset… I went up to him. And he was standing there with his head down. He said something along the lines of ‘no.’ He then grabbed my boob.”

Andre, 25, has served a half-dozen prison stints since 2000 on charges including assault, harassment, criminal contempt, criminal mischief and trespassing, law-enforcement sources. Siiiiiiiiiick!

And as of yesterday, “he was free on $3,500 bail for yet another bizarre incident involving a woman. On Oct. 17, Birleanu was charged with stalking, aggravated harassment and attempted assault on a model friend.” That woman said Andre “pulled my hair once. He stopped. I crossed the street … I started running, and he screamed at me, ‘I’m going to break your f-ing legs.’”

Andre’s case? “I didn’t molest anyone,” he said. “I already slept with that girl, so it’s strange she would say I touched her inappropriately.”

What a meathead!

Andre Birleanu Arrested! | America's Most Smartest Model : Just Jared
    ok..so i guess it is not an act..he really is as batshit nuts as he is on the show. i imagine if his parents are/were diplomats he must have a HUGE sense of entitlement. And with HALF A DOZEN prison stints for crimes of violence like assault..why the FUCK did they let him on this show? This part really makes me disgusted with VH1.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    ok..so i guess it is not an act..he really is as batshit nuts as he is on the show. i imagine if his parents are/were diplomats he must have a HUGE sense of entitlement. And with HALF A DOZEN prison stints for crimes of violence like assault..why the FUCK did they let him on this show? This part really makes me disgusted with VH1.
    with that many stints for such serious crimes, why would his bail be so low? why would he even be out of jail, let alone on a tv show???
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

He can touch me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    He can touch me.
    inappropriately? I hate that guy! I know I shouldn't say that but, fuck he's a jackass!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Yup.
    Although I don't think it would be inappropriately because I would let him.

I liked it when they all made him eat their cakes!! that's what you get for being an asshole - cake!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

LOL. I haven't watched any of the shows but I am sure that would be bad for a model.

Hit By Ban Bus!

ok Andre is crazy but I think it makes the show entertaining .. the other guys personalities arent that great I think thats why I like Pickel he seems normal and not totally stuck on himself like well VJ.. the gay gay (forgot his name) is sooooo funny I love his personality .. too bad they booted him off .. but i still prefer Pickel the most .. but i like Different looking guys .. someone elsewhere compared him to a youn Robert DeNiro.. i totally see that.. and its HOTTT

oh i think the one black girl is really pretty and actually smart too ...

Quote Originally Posted by HelpMeRhonda View Post
    Good Lord! I've watched this show and never really paid attention to him..that middle pick is.. FABULOUS! WOW.
    Yes that middle pick is mighty fine.

Quote Originally Posted by sippingthrustraw View Post
    ok Andre is crazy but I think it makes the show entertaining .. the other guys personalities arent that great I think thats why I like Pickel he seems normal and not totally stuck on himself like well VJ.. the gay gay (forgot his name) is sooooo funny I love his personality .. too bad they booted him off .. but i still prefer Pickel the most .. but i like Different looking guys .. someone elsewhere compared him to a youn Robert DeNiro.. i totally see that.. and its HOTTT

oh i think the one black girl is really pretty and actually smart too ...
    The gay guy - Jesse? the black guy that was crying alot and they were always on his ass about his weight? Or the gay guy Daniel.. good lord, I'm sick of his happy ass!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Brett half naked as the model for papi underwear..

papi Store
    just go to Papi store/then underwear/then jockstraps/then click on a pic/then put cursor over the 'alternate view' to see his rather small but nicely round bare ass.

lots of good Brett pics..I think he may not be the 'smartest' but he is not the dumbest, seems like a really nice guy and is the hottest IMO.

i've only seen one episode of this but so far it's really campy and hilarious
    'i think andre might be from chernobyl'
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

VJ is a damn snake and is not as hot as Pickel or Brett..speaking of..who would not want to be the meat in a Pickel/Brett sandwich? Brett is hotter though IMO. That smile really does make the knees weak..or maybe just makes me want to get down on my knees?

Hit By Ban Bus!

yes sign me up for a brett and Pickel sandwich even though i prefer the pickel

I liked Jesse because he always had smart commentary on everything that was going on .. I wasn't sure if Daniel was gay or not .. but he is annoying!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information