Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread: American Idol - Season 9

Stop making youtube videos, you stupid fucks! This is their 2 seconds of fame, each year.

I'm disappointed crystal didn't win but lee's reaction was cute. I was determined not to carry on like the glamberts did last year. The front runner never wins, so i wasn't expecting it anyway. And dial idol never lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    Awww. I was so excited to see him last night. I don't think he's milking the publicity. He's grateful to be alive and after all he's been through, he deserves everything he's getting.

He has a real likeability factor and seems like a really decent guy.

I guess I think he is milking it for publicicty when he has been going against his doctor's advice. He is suppose to be resting and recooperating. But instead, he is doing Celeb Apprentice, interviews, and live performances. He is pushing it and not taking his health seriously. It seem to be all about him recapturing his fame.

And,...can he sing ANYTHING else besides Every Rose Has It's Thorns?????

I hear there is a rumor now that Simon wants to have Bret replace him next season. Lord!! Just what we need,....Bret trying to hook up with all the young and hot contestants, while rocking his bandana and synthetic hair. Seeing Kara and him hitting on all the fresh young meat each week will be to much for me to stomach.

I heard it was Lady Gaga The lesson: don't listen to rumors.

OH GOD,I HAVE TO POST THIS SOMEWHERE

this is a quote from Alex Lambert. "Regarding what he’s going to miss about Simon Cowell: Just his bluntness. That he’s not scared to say anything to anyone. It doesn’t matter who they are, how big of a person they are, he doesn’t give a s***… ’cause Simon’s small! He’s smaller than Ryan Seacrest! And I’m like, dude, this guy’s got so much courage, he’s like a modern-day Napoleon!"

that just surprised me. carry on. haha.

Lol.
    I heard Janis Dickinson call Simon "her" on TMZ last week. She totally outed him.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Hit By Ban Bus!

'American Idol' runner-up Crystal Bowersox took to her Twitter account to show off her new smile. "What's NOT missing in this picture?????? Yeah. That's right," she wrote. The singer, who was known for her gap-toothed grin, took a trip to the dentist and it appears she couldn't be happier with the results. Her rep tells PEOPLE that Bowersox decided to fix her pearly whites before going on tour.
    During the entire season of 'Idol,' she refused to get her teeth fixed. Perhaps she didn't want anything interfering with her singing during the competition.

On the first night of the 'Idol' finale, Bowersox's rendition of Patty Griffin's 'Up to the Mountain' earned raves from the judges. However, she ultimately fell short, and finished the competition in second place. Listen to her new single.
    div#mainContainer {position:relative;}

Hit By Ban Bus!

The American Idol tour has been cut short by two weeks, just days after it kicked off in the US.

Eight shows by the Idol finalists, including winner Lee DeWyze and runner-up Crystal Bowersox, have been dropped, said promoters Live Nation.

Other dates on the tour, which will now end on 31 August instead of 16 September, have been rescheduled.
    The move follows what was widely considered a lacklustre season of the TV singing contest.

The final was the lowest-rated finale since 2002. Viewing figures showed that 24.2 million viewers tuned in to watch the former paint salesman take the crown - down nine per cent on 2009.
    However, the programme remained the most-watched TV show in the US.

The finale also marked the last appearance of Simon Cowell on the judging panel, and only DeWyze and Bowersox have signed record deals so far.

And following the final, DeWyze made his US chart debut at the relatively lowly position of number 24.

Ticket prices
    American Idol publicists declined to comment on the reasons for the tour being cut short, but it is just the latest in a string of tours to announce date cancellations.

The Jonas Brothers, the Eagles, Christina Aguilera, Rihanna, John Mayer, and Limp Bizkit have pulled out of summer dates.
    And last week the all-female touring music festival Lilith Fair announced it had cancelled a third of its scheduled dates.
    Billboard magazine recently cited high ticket prices and resistance to booking fees as a reason for a slump, while other tours are thought to have suffered from lack of promotion or little new material from artists.

Post Idol it didn't take Crystal long to fix her teeth. Now let's see how long she'll keep the dreadlocks.

Apparently the touring is failing big time. Saw that one coming. When there's no major draw-card, that's inevitable.

on the radio station i listen to, I usually win tickets to see the tour, so thats why I always go. they didn't even have them up for bid this year.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273334353637

Thread Information