Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol - Season 9

I heard they want Elton John to replace Simon. Yeah, and what would they have to pay HIM!

They should end it. Isn't X-Factor really similar? Actually, no, from what I've seen of X Factor, it's way better.

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    It'd be funny if he went next week in the double elimination anyway. Well, if that's who AMERICA really wanted off the show, it should be the case. And surviving the week the save is used shouldn't mean anything to the contestants since they're still competing with the same amount of people - and it would suck to know there'd be two going home next week.
    Exactly. Saving Mike means everyone's performance and votes last week really meant nothing. It's especially not fair to the ones who finally escaped the bottom 3, like Tim and Katie.

It seems every year there are a handful of front-runners who are always safe...and then there's the fodder. It's not a question of whether they'll get voted off, it's a question of when. 9th place, 8th place, 7th place--what does it matter? All it takes is one bad performance, and they're out. Mike had a bad week (like Didi the prior week) so he should've been gone. He has no chance of winning over the 'chosen ones' anyway.

I also hope he gets booted next week.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hit By Ban Bus!

I heard they want Elton John to replace Simon. Yeah, and what would they have to pay HIM!

They should end it. Isn't X-Factor really similar? Actually, no, from what I've seen of X Factor, it's way better.

I think your right, the X Factor will be the nail in the coffin for AI and I'm ready to be over it...... however thats what I said about Survivor and yet I never miss it (they sent Boston Rob home )

I was liking Mike, now phfft go home.

I gotta say... Tim Urban was really good tonight! Lee - great, as usual! I've had just about enough of Siohban and that screeching and having to look at those teeth that look like broken glass. I think Kara must have been rejected from Casey because she's been unnecessarily hard on him for weeks now. Can't she just get fired already???

Icepik, you are so right about Siohbans teeth! I took am sick of her screaming.I really liked Mike and Tim tonight.

I was never a fan of Adam Lamberts while he was on AI, but since then, i really have come around. I think he was a good mentor for them.

Kara? ugh.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I can't believe how much Tim has improved over the past two weeks.

Andrew was awful - I hope he goes tomorrow.

Adam was a fantastic mentor. I really loved it when he told Garcia that he was boring.

I think Mike might have escaped elimination because he was great tonight. He doesn't deserve to leave before Garcia, put it that way.

LOVED TIM! I never thought I'd say it. "Can't Help Falling in Love" is one of my favourite Elvis songs, so I'd definitely rip him to shreds if he ruined it, but he performed it so beautifully. Reminded me of his "Hallelujah" moment. He does really well with the slow songs on the guitar. The annoying thing is VFTWankers made him their chosen one and are convinced he's sailing through on their votes. They're kind of pathetic now, actually, because Tim is far from the worst, like their site claims to support. That would be Garcia. He has sucked for more weeks than Tim, and I think it's his time to go.

Tim was actually my favourite performance of the night, followed by Lee (who was fantastic) and Crystal.

Who I don't give a shit to see leave: GARCIA, Aaron, Siobhan, Katie.

haha yeah, it was funny when Adam called Garcia boring. I agree, his performances are boring and I hope he goes tomorrow night

Mike was good but Im still not a fan of his.

The annoying thing is VFTWankers made him their chosen one and are convinced he's sailing through on their votes. They're kind of pathetic now, actually, because Tim is far from the worst, like their site claims to support. That would be Garcia. He has sucked for more weeks than Tim, and I think it's his time to go.
    I think they picked Tim because he was pretty much a lightweight compared to the rest, got into the top group by default (when someone else was disqualified) and mostly because Simon hated him. Tim's done a great job of turning all that around, and ya gotta give him credit for that. But of course VFTW will take that credit too.

I wasn't overly impressed with anyone last night--Crystal, Lee and Casey gave the usual solid performances and I'd put Tim in 4th place. The rest, meh. Siobhan has continued to crumble and is on my last nerve. Katie is obnoxious. Andrew IS boring and Mike should've gone home last week as the public intended. Aaron's a cute kid but he's no Archuleta. As long as my top 4 stay, I really don't care who goes home tonight.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

UGH! Why is god so cruel to me? To force me to admit that Tim was actually very good last night. Very good. It makes me vomity I tell ya!

Loving Lee more and more each week. Crystal was good but kinda expected.

At this point, Crystal, Lee and Casey are my top 3. As long as they go to the end, I'm happy.

I'm guessing Andrew and Aaron are going home tonight (although, Katie is a very close second to Aaron)

Elite Member

I'm predicting that Andrew and Katie are on their way out. The tweens will keep Aaron around a little longer. (I don't find him that bad honestly).

My favorites are Lee, Mike and Crystal. Lee deserves the win, IMO. His voice is amazing. I loved Mike's rendition of In the Ghetto. Beautiful.

Adam rocked last night. Knowing his mentoring was controversial, I love how he acknowledged it right away and got on with business. The guy knows what's he's talking about and i thought he did a great job. He's still my favorite contestant ever and he's set the bar pretty high.

I really think they made a mistake picking Andrew at all. He is pretty much riding the Paula Abdul song that got him here. He really pisses me off, week after week he just cannot pick a damned song to save his life.

I'd love to think that Siobhan and andrew are leaving, but then I thought that fucking Kate Gosselin was going home on DWTS
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    I really think they made a mistake picking Andrew at all. He is pretty much riding the Paula Abdul song that got him here. He really pisses me off, week after week he just cannot pick a damned song to save his life.

I'd love to think that Siobhan and andrew are leaving, but then I thought that fucking Kate Gosselin was going home on DWTS
    Yeah-that one fooled us all!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I really don't think Garcia is as talented as they thought. He nailed one song (that damn "Straight Up" they keep talking about, of course) and has been consistently boring and is choosing the wrong songs every week. He should have gone last week. I will be pissed if he doesn't leave tonight.

Thread Information