Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1507

Thread: American Idol Season 8 - 2009

"I don't know Clay," Lambert told Access Hollywood Thursday. "I'm glad he's getting headlines now though, because he wasn't before."
    Meeeeoooowww!
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Battle of the bitchy queens.

^^ I agree, great response! Good for him.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert may want America to keep speculating, but there's at least one person who has no doubt which way the 27-year-old singer swings: judge Kara DioGuardi.

"I don't think that Adam was ever in [the closet]," she says in a chat set to air on The View Friday. "I think he was always openly out."

Her comment came as part of a response to host Barbara Walters, who had asked if Lambert's controversial loss to Kris Allen was influenced by questions about whether Lambert is gay. Lambert has a penchant for eyeliner, nail polish, tight pants and flamboyant hair styles, and has been photographed kissing other men.

"I hope not," DioGuardi answered. "Because we should be judging on talent and viability in the music industry, and they both had that."

In an earlier interview with PEOPLE.com, Lambert said people who worried about whether he preferred men or women romantically needed to "calm down," and that the most important thing was that he was being true to himself.

"You should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it," he said.

Adam Lambert Is Openly Gay, Says Kara DioGuardi - American Idol, Adam Lambert, Kara DioGuardi : People.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Exactly. He was never IN the closet. It's lame that he has to actually say 'I'm gay' before people get it.

Elite Member

Default re

The idea of having to declare your homosexuality or heterosexuality is so meaningless. Especially since sometimes they are big fat lies. Who the fuck cares anyway?

I'm waiting for the headline that Kara's ass gets kicked to the curb by IDull.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Default Adam Lambert "coming out" in Rolling Stone?

Report: 'Idol' runner-up Adam Lambert 'coming out' on magazine cover
    By Reality TV World staff, 05/29/2009

Clay Aiken may not be a fan of Adam Lambert, but the pair will reportedly soon have something else in common beyond their American Idol runner-up finishes: "coming out" on the cover of a major American magazine.

The ongoing media speculation about Lambert's sexuality will end with the eighth-season American Idol runner-up publicly announcing he's gay on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine's next issue, The New York Post reported Friday.

"He didn't want it to be an issue during the contest, but he's fine with his sexuality," a magazine source told The Post.

A Rolling Stone representative declined to comment on whether Lambert would be appearing on the cover of the magazine's next issue.

"We don't comment on future covers," the representative told The Post.

Word that Lambert was planning to publicly confirm his widely-assumed sexuality after spending the last few months repeatedly playing coy about it had first surfaced yesterday.

"Adam will address the sexuality speculation soon," American Idol host Ryan Seacrest wrote in a Thursday morning posting on his twitter.com account.

Lambert also hinted that an announcement of some type would be coming soon during a Thursday morning interview with New York City's "Z100" WHTZ-FM radio station.

"It's yet to be seen. I actually think it you stay tuned very shortly we'll have all the answers you guys are looking for," Lambert told radio host Elvis Duran when he asked how much longer Lambert planned to continue avoiding media questions about his sexual orientation.

"That's all I can say. Very, very, very soon everybody will everybody is going to find out what they need to find out," Lambert added.

Thursday's comments came just hours after People had published a Wednesday night report in which Lambert had suggested he didn't plan on publicly confirming or denying his sexuality anytime soon.

"Calm down... [and] keep speculating," the makeup and fingernail polish-wearing singer told People when asked if he had a message for viewers and media outlets that have spent the last few months speculating he is gay.

In addition to Seacrest and Lambert's comments, American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi also seemed to prematurely confirm Lambert is gay while taping an appearance on The View on Thursday.

"I don't think that Adam was ever 'in' so I'm not... you know, I think he was always openly out," DioGardi told The View host Barbara Walters during the interview, which aired on Friday's broadcast of the ABC daytime show.

"I think he was, from what I've seen in various forms of things. I do. I never thought he looked like he wasn't [out]," DioGuardi told Walters when she asked if DioGuardi really thought Lambert had always been "openly out."

Last week, Aiken made headlines when he posted a personal website message in which he'd blasted Lambert's American Idol performance of Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" as "contrived," "awful" and "slightly frightening" and stated that he thought his ears were going to bleed after listening to it.

Aiken -- who finally ended years of widespread belief that he was gay when he came out in a People cover story interview last fall -- later apologized for the comments.

"I obviously meant it as a colorful statement to imply that I did not enjoy what I heard," the second-season American Idol runner-up wrote in a blog entry posted last Friday.

Report: 'Idol' runner-up Adam Lambert 'coming out' on magazine cover - Reality TV World - News, information, episode summaries, message boards, chat and games for unscripted television programs

Clay and Adam are gonna hook up aren't they? All this tension is unbelievable.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

^^ In Clay's dreams, maybe.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Ryan is so excited, seriously, he cant shut about it. I say give them both the cover, kissing. Now theres NEWS. Adam coming out is like 'Oh.. yeah we know'.

Elite Member

I love how Adam is getting a kick out of the uproar over his sexuality....and the fact that's he's going to make a shitload of money off of the magazines, interviews and publicity his coming out will generate. Like him, I think it's hilarious that he'll profit from saying three little words about something that is not news to him or those in his circle and insanely obvious to anybody with an IQ. Go Adam - so savvy!

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    Apparently Adam is going to be forced out of the closet he was never in sometime next week. But he's getting a big fat paycheck for it, no doubt, so more power to him. I hope it's not a fucking 'I'M GAY' People magazine cover. Apparently it MIGHT be Rolling Stone.
    It is Rolling Stone

*Taps foot and waits for Msdeb's Idols live concert review*

I nearly forgot abou the live concert. Has that began?

Thread Information