Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101 LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1507

Thread: American Idol Season 8 - 2009

I know, and I think he should've gone before Alexis Grace. Anyone going on the tour got cheated.

meh,they'll both do fine.

here's another conspiracy theory

Adam Lambert and Kris Allen arrive at the American Idol Season 8 Grand Finale held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on May 20, 2009 in Los Angeles, CA.
    Jason Merritt/Getty Images

CelebNews@Usmagazine.com! - AT&T May Have Swayed Idol Outcome to Favor Kris Allen
    ShareThis

The New York Times is reporting that American Idol's Kris Allen may have had a little help from AT&T, one of the Fox show's biggest corporate sponsors, in winning this year.
    According to the Times, AT&T provided phones for free text-messaging services at two Allen parties in Arkansas on the night of the finals. Citing sources, The Times reports that AT&T reps showed party-goers how to "power text" -- cast 10 votes at the touch of a button -- which violates show rules.

Power texts, according to the Times, "have an exponentially greater effect on voting than do single text messages or calls to the show’s toll-free phone lines."
    No similar efforts appear to have been made to provide free texting services to Adam Lambert fans.

Angry Lambert supporters are now claiming in online chat boards that the competition's voting was rigged.
    While Fox has yet to comment, AT&T issued the following statement: "In Arkansas, we were invited to attend the local watch parties organized by the community. A few local employees brought a small number of demo phones with them and provided texting tutorials to those who were interested."

The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette first reported on the possible skewed voting last week.

News - AT&T May Have Swayed Idol Outcome to Favor Kris Allen | Usmagazine.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

God, people, stop making Kris feel bad!

The thing that pisses me off is the tards keep saying 'Adam is better off without Idol' yet they continue to cry foul when it comes to who won. Just shut up already. They say it doesn't matter, so why are they still discussing it!

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    God, people, stop making Kris feel bad!

The thing that pisses me off is the tards keep saying 'Adam is better off without Idol' yet they continue to cry foul when it comes to who won. Just shut up already. They say it doesn't matter, so why are they still discussing it!
    ^Can I get a amen!

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

for old times' sake:

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by MoodyJenny86 View Post
    ^Can I get a amen!
    AMEN!!!

gawd Mrs V!
    just for that............ an oldie but a goodie

Last edited by msdeb; May 27th, 2009 at 09:26 PM.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^Oh man, LOL!!!! What was that for? I think VFTW used that animation after Megan got kicked off and Scott was their next pick, saying 'There's still worsters left in the water'.

i laughed so hard the first time Mrs V posted that, so i saved it. it is our for sure ticket to Hell!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I know! But I've been watching AI this season with people who've made jokes that have GUARANTEED me a place on that bus.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    gawd Mrs V!
    just for that............ an oldie but a goodie

I feel better now, I thought it was just me. He used to freak me out, I expected fangs to sprout out and then where would be blood and carnage - screaming running bleeding........

I think Adam was more "seasoned" he seemed like a pro right out of the gate which made me like everyone else better.

I like all three guys but Adams fans are putting a damper on things.

Apparently Adam is going to be forced out of the closet he was never in sometime next week. But he's getting a big fat paycheck for it, no doubt, so more power to him. I hope it's not a fucking 'I'M GAY' People magazine cover. Apparently it MIGHT be Rolling Stone.

Adam Lambert isn't too hurt that he was slammed by American Idol's Season 2 finalist, Clay Aiken -- who slammed the latest runner-up as "frightening" and apologized one day later.
    "I don't know Clay," Lambert told Access Hollywood Thursday. "I'm glad he's getting headlines now though, because he wasn't before."
    Last week, Aiken took to his official fan site to post that Lambert's rendition of Johnny Cash's "Ring of Fire" -- in the only episode of the Fox series he watched all season -- made his ears bleed.

"Contrived, awful, and slightly frightening," Aiken wrote. "Just not my cup of tea at all."
    A day later, he apologized for his comments: "I do apologize to Adam for my colorful (and negative) choice of words. I hope he can forgive me."
    Lucky for Aiken, Lambert doesn't seem to mind.
    "If he wants to ride my coattails about it, good for him," Lambert said before giving Aiken a thumbs-up sign.

The singer also wasn't too concerned about the reports that AT&T might have swayed the outcome to favor Idol winner Kris Allen.
    "There are plenty of standards and practices set up where they make sure that there's no, foul play," he said. "And I don't think it's a conspiracy. I think people are making a big deal out of nothing. A couple of employees handed out a couple of phones and showed people how to use them. I don't think that’s a conspiracy of any kind."

News - Adam Lambert: Clay Aiken Can "Ride My Coattails!" | Usmagazine.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

He seems level headed.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

LOL, He was tactful while still getting a dig in. He's right.... Clay who? He's so irrelevant.

Thread Information