Page 85 of 101 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1507

Thread: American Idol Season 8 - 2009

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    I posted the link a few pages back. I agree that he comes across as humble but this is the same guy who said he was skilled at 'bullshitting'. I'm not so naive to believe the little bit we see of Adam on the show is the REAL Adam. Also, it's not hard to meet people and be nice - hell i do it every day, doesn't mean I like them or enjoy it haha.
    So why is it okay for us to be two-faced, but totally inappropriate for Adam to be? I think everyone of us is guilty of having our moments on occassion. I'm not going to fault him for that. He appears very genuine to me and accounts from family, friends, those who have known him over the years and other contestants seem to point in that same direction. People thought Archie's 'aww shucks' demeanor was an act too and he's totally what-you-see-is-what-you-get. It really drives me when people are intent in seeing the worst in everyone because there's just no way anybody can possibly be genuinely nice in this day and age.

Um,we don't any of these jerks personally,do we?

Everyone has their own perception,that's what makes the world go round
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I like how this thread is taking a philosophical route (no sarcasm intended... really! lol).

Anoop and Megan??!! Wow, smoking hot couple!
    And of course idiots are still denying Adam's gay by saying 'Boyfriend means friend. Just like girls call each other 'girlfriend'.

Side Dish: 'American Idol's' Adam Lambert goes to Outback with his 'boyfriend'
    Hell no!!! He's GAY??? Don't be so quick to jugde, they're all just a bunch of haters. He's TOTALLY STRAIGHT!!! Here's proof (kind of NSFW):

Lambert-Pics.com: Click image to close this window

There's one of him as a kid on a treadmill behind another very... hmmm... "delicate" smiley young male. Ah, he was probably the smartest gay guy involved with AI, as he made sure he was already very out before signing anything (there definitely has to be a clause where they cannot verbally express they are gay while tied to the show). Seacrest is doomed to be locked and forgotten in the massive AI closet, while former contenders seem to be fluttering out of their cocoons as the seasons go by.

As for the "bottom 2 separated by a million votes" thing, I think it's all a bunch of crap. They'll sign who they want (=who they can pimp ou for the most $$$) and they manipulate the results as they please in order to create a fake atmosphere of "suspense" (from Giraud's elimination on, the results have been too incoherent to actually appear they're really reflecting the viewers' votes).

Just noticed a couple episodes ago bitch Kara seems to have hammered half of her nose off. Anyone else notice that?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Not that it matters, but I was listening to Adam's 'Whole Lotta Love' and I swear to the heavens he says 'I'm gonna give him every inch of my love'. It's at 1:50 in the studio recording of the song. Unless I'm hearing things but I've replayed it 100 times to make sure, haha. Very brave of him!
    He does indeed................... twice.

(I tried to suggestion my brain to process "you" at first, but I couldn't make it out once... it's definitely "him".)

Grrrr...

If this is true about Anoop and Megan then he loses major brownie points.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

^Aww but you gotta put yourself in Megan's shoes. I'd be hooking up with him too, he's so hot with that scruff! He should have had it the whole show.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    So why is it okay for us to be two-faced, but totally inappropriate for Adam to be?
    I didn't say it was inappropriate. I'm just saying that he's probably not this god like creature that his tards believe he is, and I don't buy the 'humble as hell' act. He said he was a good bullshitter, which tells me he's playing a role - and more power to him because it's obviously worked. I'm not putting him down for it, I give him props because he's been clever.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    He does indeed................... twice.

(I tried to suggestion my brain to process "you" at first, but I couldn't make it out once... it's definitely "him".)

Definitely! I was listening for 'ya' as well, but that 'mmm' is undeniable.

I can't wait til he officially comes out. I'm tired of the Lambertards I work with who don't think he's gay. Not until 'he says so himself' they say. They're not even convinced by the Whole Lotta Love lyric change. But this will also be a huge step for AI who shoves everyone in the closet. Adam at least has no plans to stay in there.

How's Simon, he reckons Adam wouldn't have got this far if he was still his natural hair color -reddish blonde. Ha! But I thought it was about talent? He thinks the black hair is some huge advantage.

^Aww but you gotta put yourself in Megan's shoes. I'd be hooking up with him too, he's so hot with that scruff! He should have had it the whole show.
    ^This is true.

If I had been a contestant this season I would so be trying to hit that!

But fooey...if Megan is dating him then that's so not cool!

Then again I'm biased because I don't like her.

Anooooooooooooooooooooooooop...you can do better!

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

How's Simon, he reckons Adam wouldn't have got this far if he was still his natural hair color -reddish blonde. Ha! But I thought it was about talent? He thinks the black hair is some huge advantage.

You have to admit, the guy does look better with the black hair, as I'm sure ALL his adoring fans would agree to.

I'm going to agree with Simon

^I agree. I just find it funny that for women, it's blonde hair to get ahead, and for men, it's dark! haha. But the dark hair definitely puts Adam over the edge. Elvis didn't have naturally black hair either. Like Adam, he was a redhead with blue eyes and dark hair makes blue eyes seriously pop! Plus it's a rare combination, naturally. The Elvis similarities got me thinking that Katy Perrys cape the other night was a reference to it. She said she was wearing an Elvis-style outfit but in her own way. The song is about Vegas, Elvis is Vegas, the cape is Elvis, having the 'next Elvis' (as Adam has been called more than once) name on the cape. See now
    it's actually clever, not tacky.

Quote Originally Posted by MoodyJenny86
    If I had been a contestant this seaso n I would so be trying to hit that!
    me too! I wouldn't be able to help myself, being in the same 500 room mansion and all.... how the hell would you ever stay away! By the way, he has a real twitter Anoop Desai (AnoopDoggDesai) on Twitter.
    Last edited by DitaPage*; May 19th, 2009 at 02:33 AM.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    Lambert-Pics.com: Click image to close this window

There's one of him as a kid on a treadmill behind another very... hmmm... "delicate" smiley young male.
    The guy on the treadmill with him is his younger brother Neil.

the picture is named 'VinceAdam'. I can't tell if it's Neil or not. I don't think it is him though.

Elite Member

the picture is named 'VinceAdam'. I can't tell if it's Neil or not. I don't think it is him though.
    It's definitely his brother Neil. That same pic has been splashed over various Adam fansites for awhile now.

^Oh ok, I am bad at spotting things like that, so I'd really have no clue.
    When i first saw that picture I actually thought it was James Franco

Anywho..

Ryan announced the/or some of the people performing at the finale.

As if Idol couldn't get any better, Lionel Richie, Carlos Santana, Cindi Lauper, Queen Latifah, Black Eyed Peas, Keith Urban, David Cook, Carrie Underwood are all set to perform during this suspenseful season finale week

Also, read on an Idol site that Ryan said Adam will be wearing fashion tonight that won't be forgotten. And another guy who works for Ryan said 'Wondering how much vaseline will be needed to get Adam into his pants'. I'm not easily shocked though, I've been to Marilyn Manson concerts and nothing will ever top his costumes. But we'll see.

I'm hoping my gut is right on this. I don't think Adam wants to win the whole thing b/c of the contract and how limiting it can be. I really think he's gonna do SOMETHING to distance himself from the mass amount of conservative voters, and I love that the costume seems to be a step in the right direction.

Frankly, I'm OK with that. I'd much rather Kris win.

^ Now I wonder if TPTB are pushing Kris too? The judges complimented him a lot tonight for having drooled over Adam all season. I think Kris did well but I was suspicious of their praise.

The top 10 are pretty much forced to take Idol's contract (or not take any other contract for a period of time) so maybe they want to have Kris be the PC, family friendly winner but still capitolize on Adam's appeal by signing him as well?

Neither sounded good singing the last song ... I'd be interested to see how it sounds with a female singing.

Thread Information