Page 82 of 101 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1507

Thread: American Idol Season 8 - 2009

The fact everyone is all over Adam all the time really makes me dislike him...it's just rude to the others.

But yay for Kris
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

When I heard someone yell 'I want to see Katy Perry!' I thought it was some girl near the stage. My friend goes 'No, that was Adam'.

I guess the cape wasn't for her 'favourite contestant' it was for her friend. It's still in pretty bad taste, but I can imagine they both got a huge kick out of it.

According to here he slapped his head when he saw the cape and started 'OMG'ing to his friends in the audience. So I don't think it was planned.

More interesting in that report though was this bit about Adam's homecoming video 'More curious still, when the lights came back on, the presumptive Idol frontrunner did not receive the presumed standing O. No joke: I didn't see a single person, including any of the Idols, stand up...except for Kris Allen's family, who all made a point to stand in support.'

and

Kris was in the finals, and his fellow Idols in the audience could not have been more thrilled: Anoop, Lil, Allison, everyone. Then it was Adam's turn to be ushered into his Nokia Theater moment. The audience lost its collective caca once again, the Idols quite less so, because, really, they'd all been beaten down with Adam's inevitability since the word go, so why get worked up about it now? But you know who was pretty much just as thrilled about Adam as they were about Kris? That's right: The Allen's.

Well Kris is probably far more humble and no one expected he'd go through. I have to say I was jumping up and down on the lounge myself!
    Last edited by DitaPage*; May 14th, 2009 at 07:55 AM.

I love Kris His family sound lovely.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

BTW,that Jordin Sparks' song is horrible
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    BTW,that Jordin Sparks' song is horrible
    omg no kidding! i swear all she said was Battlefield, Battlefield, Battlefield, ad nauseum.... ugh.

i did have to laugh at the hometown coverages. Kris and Danny had HUGE hometown crowds, and Adams was dinky in comparison.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Not really about any of the contestants, but did anyone else notice Jonah Hill in the Night at the Museum opener last night? That boy has gotten so big, his suit jacket didn't even fit him. It was straining at the button and gaping WIDE OPEN below the button. Not like it's impossible to find nice clothes in his size either. My boyfriend is probably somewhere close to that size and has nowhere near Hill's paycheck and yet he manages to own a suit that looks fantastic on him and FITS.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I love Kris His family sound lovely.
    His father was very moving.Lot of love there.

Perez ran to Ryan Seacrest and blabbed about Adam's homosexuality - gee, that didn't take long.

I know it's no secret that Adam's gay but I think it was wiser to stay quiet on the subject until after the competition. If he told Perez that he planned to be himself entirely after the competition then Perez is an asshole for going straight to the media. It's only a week to go - the gay thing could still hurt Adam's votes. Perez didn't have to say anything. After AI, Adam can be out and proud. Especially if he doesn't win.

I think he'll be super happy for kris anyway. Apparently Adam has nine black fingernails and Kris has the thumb that Adam hasn't painted, black. Adam said 'If he can carry around a piece of me, I can do the same for him'. Thats so fricking cute!!!

I am SO sick of Adam Lambert, I really can't even stand the sight of him anymore. I hate how much he's endlessly pimped, I hate his smugness, I hate that Kate Gosselin hairdo, I hate that black fingernail polish. I hate the whole emo vibe. He grates on my every last nerve.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I hate that Kate Gosselin hairdo
    LOL, you mean she has her own hairdo now, like the "Rachel?"

Scary.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I'm just glad it's a Kris v Adam finale. We don't have to see that smug Danny anymore. He should've left before Allison.

I just watched a kara interview on E and she's saying 'These are the best finalists we've ever had'. Pfftt. They're her ONLY finalists, and there's definitely been better. I preferred the two David's. She also said shes not sure if she'll be back - hooray!

Kris v Adam are good finalist. But for me the two Davids will always be the best finalist.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    But for me the two Davids will always be the best finalist.
    yep and the two most deserving

Being a Danny fan the show has lost me now. No point in caring b/c I'd never buy anything from either one of them.

I'm not a fan of Adam but I don't dislike him anymore. He is talented and he should be he's been at it a long time. Some how the amateur part got lost - like having a dancer on Dancing With the Stars. I hope they all do well in their careers.

I'm not sure why Adam has to come out, then again I was never sure why Ellen or Rosie had to come out, come out from where it's not like people don't already know they are gay.

Elite Member

Default re

'These are the best finalists we've ever had'. Pfftt. They're her ONLY finalists, and there's definitely been better.
    They have to say this--what are they going to say--well, one of them is really good and the other one is just OK?

They also have to say that Kris' performance on Heartless was the best of the season to justify him being in the finals after they trashed him all season.

It's best not to analyze what they say too much, as they are plainly full of shit.

For the record, I like both Adam and Kris a lot. Danny was kind of annoying but he is a decent singer. Allison is > Danny and Kris.

Thread Information