Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1507

Thread: American Idol Season 8 - 2009

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    Did they mention his song for next week is Mika's version of "Grace Kelly" ? The other two have been confirmed. Kris, One Republic's "Apologize" and Hokey, Terrence Trent D'Arby's, "Dance Little Sister".

My bad, they ended up giving him "One" by U2 , sounds like it was Kara STFUalready pick because she mentioned wanted him to sing that before. Let's see if she pegs this one early or late U2 instead of mid-career (Achtung Baby), since bitch probably only heard the MKBlige/U2 version. Obvious by the choices who the judges want to win. The other two are correct.

Just heard there are clearance issues with One and Simon picked it so the second choice is Chris Isaac's Wicked Games - wonder if Helena Christenson comes with it, ha ha.
    Last edited by WesCAdle; May 11th, 2009 at 08:31 AM.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

^^Wait, crap, do you mean that HOKEY was going to be singing either One or Wicked Games?? Eek. I can't picture either of those. That would seriously suck.

Now if Kris were doing one of those, then AWESOME.

ETA: Ohhh, just re-read and you meant that Adam's going to be doing Wicked Games, I think, right? Okay, that I can picture.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

The thing is, they can give Adam any of these songs and he'll kill it. He's talented, handsome, versatile, unique, creative and he has charisma. Something both Kris and Gokey lack. Kris is as bland as they come.I won't remember him five days after he's gone.Gokey was promising in the beginning but got stale very quickly.
    Without Adam, it would have been close, the rest of the top 10 are equally uninspiring, it's like comparing chocolate to turnips. Anyway,you might hate or love Adam but you won't forget him!

If y'all don't want me to post hokey Gokey pics,tell America to stop voting for this douche!

Here for your viewing displeasure,the tool couldn't give enough of a shit to memorize the lyrics to Billie Jean (one of the easiest songs ever)so he warbles and wastes everyone's time at his hometown visit..

[youtube]eE8BkRYheXo[/youtube]
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Talked to my sister and she said despite all the talk about the crazy crowds for Gokey, the city wasn't any different than it usually is. At least the fantards didn't make life hell for all the normal people.

Mrs v, my dear, you can blame the people at Vote for the Worst. But I'm not going to give them too much credit. They get off on our hatred.
    I actually find what they do hilarious and clever, even if it means I have to look at Gokey every week. I want nothing more than to see that fuckstick fail and go home this week.

Have people noticed that Adam kinda has the Kate Gosselin haircut goin' on?

I loved both of Kris's songs, hated Gokey's, and even though I'm an Adam fan I didn't like either of his performances.

Please please please let Kris make it to the final 2. I finally learned how to download songs to my phone so I'm going to go to iTunes and get all of Kris's now.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    Mrs v, my dear, you can blame the people at Vote for the Worst. But I'm not going to give them too much credit. They get off on our hatred.
    I actually find what they do hilarious and clever, even if it means I have to look at Gokey every week. I want nothing more than to see that fuckstick fail and go home this week.
    I admit to occasional lurking at VFTW, and I also find them amusing, but I really don't put much stock in their influence. Gokey's the only person they've picked this year who hasn't immediately been ousted, so I think it's a stretch if they're taking credit for him still being there. But of course they will..

Quote Originally Posted by Sialia View Post
    I loved both of Kris's songs, hated Gokey's, and even though I'm an Adam fan I didn't like either of his performances.
    Same here, pretty much. I know Adam's the chosen one, but I was pretty underwhelmed tonight. My Gokey hatred remains strong. And I thought Kris proved why he deserves his spot. But I still doubt it will change the pre-determined finale, even though I'd love to be wrong.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Sialia View Post
    Same here. I was seriously disappointed with Adam.

Elite Member

Default re

Same here. I was seriously disappointed with Adam.
    I think the pressure of being front-runner just got to him. Or maybe having Allison voted off was like stealing a race horse's goat.

^^^ Or maybe he thought he has this in the bag, so why try so hard??

Gokey is showing as third place on DialIdol. I really want to see his reaction to being booted off. Is that bad??

I think Kris has a huge fan base. Notice how he has the most screaming girls when announced? He's just a likable, unassuming guy. His songs were incredible tonight - definitely the best of the three. I think it's going to be Adam against Kris, or at least, I'm really hoping so. Kris deserves this.

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    I think the pressure of being front-runner just got to him. Or maybe having Allison voted off was like stealing a race horse's goat.

But yeah, it seemed like he was trying way too hard. His performances usually seem effortless to me but not this week.

ETA: Icepik, I really hope you're right.

i absolutely loved Kris and Adam's performances tonight. I loved Kris' take on Heartless I wasn't expecting that at all. Adam is still as amazing as ever. I hope its Kris and Adam in the finale.

*adam fan 100% all the way.
    sincerely me (:

I thought Adam was great.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Thread Information