Page 67 of 101 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1507

Thread: American Idol Season 8 - 2009

^ I'm glad people are opening their eyes (and ears)!!! He is terrible

I feel sorry for everyone else. Simon has already declared it's a Danny/Adam final. The others should be thinking 'Why the hell am I here?'
    I don't think Danny Donkey is that good a singer either.

I hate Allison. She's another overrated one. And with the way she strains her vocals, i doubt she'll even have a voice left in a few years time. She's a brought to life troll doll that sings like Pink.

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want Kris to win. Ain't gonna happen, but he's the only person there I'd be happy for.

What a disappointing season... once again.

Yeah. I used to like Allison, but I'm so over her. I really hope she goes home tomorrow, or Matt. OR what I really hope for is an upset. But Danny did really well, and Adam won't go yet, so I doubt that will happen.

Hit By Ban Bus!

still voting for Danny and against Adam.

Kris had a bad night so did Alison and Matt. I was looking forward to Matt I thought this would be his night.

My husband likes Adam and it's ticking me off..... poor sport and all that.

Why does he like him? My man hates him. For the eyeliner, and for the screaming (by Adam, and by Adam tards on elimination night when he stands up and we all know before Gaycrest says a word that HE'S SAFE!)

I don't think Kris had a bad night! Not at all! Better than the screeching in Adam's performance.

Are they still going to have the bottom 3 when they only have 5 left? I didn't watch it last year and can't remember what the procedure is. They switch to bottom 2 at some point, right? they must

^Yeah I think it's going to be bottom 2. But I can't for the life of me really remember! I know theres changes this season, and i'm hoping one of them is ditching the tard infested hometown visit videos. Please no. I don't really care how 'much they appreciate all the support, I LOVE YOU!'

I know this is a piece of shit, but it scared me. From the lunatics at the scariest board on the web (Americanidol.com).

Adafect: The ultimate level of perfection, which can only be achieved by Adam Lambert. As close to godlike as any mortal can get. Uses: Adam Lambert is so adafect!

Adam and the Also-Rans: "American Idol" season eight and the "American Idol" tour.

Adamafied: To be under Adam's spell.

Adamaholics: Those who are addicted to Adam.

Adamaniacs: Millions of crazed Adam fans who just can't get enough of his amazing voice and overall sexy style.

Adamatoepoeia: Any onomatopoeia used when watching/ listening to/ reading about Adam — i.e. groaning because you can never be that sexy (argh), squealing when you see him (squee), etc.

Adamdose: An overdose on Adam. Often brought on by too many viewings of the photo thread.

Adamflies/Adamaches: The feeling of nervousness and excrement we get on Tuesdays and Wednesdays knowing that a new Adam performance/outfit/viewing is only hours away!!

Adamlaphic Shock: What happens when one goes too long without seeing Adam pictures and hearing Adam's music.

Adamnator: Kind of like the Terminator, but used in the context of Adam on "American Idol," when he's leaving the other contestants quaking in their boots from his awesome talent.

Adam's Eve: Official new name for Monday. (Meaning the day before Tuesday when we can see Adam perform again!)

Adomized: What happens to a song when Adam injects his magic and changes the atoms of the song.

Baby Glambert: A Glambert age 14 or younger.

Dark Lord Screamanova: The name Danny Gokey fans gave to Adam. The Glamberts are called the Loyal Minions of the Dark Lord Screamanova.

Fanadamsizing: Fantasizing about Adam.

Fanbert: Male fan of Adam Lambert. Also see: Manbert.

Glambacile: Those who aren't familiar with the Glambert dictionary.

Glambertize: As in fixing oneself up so that you look a fraction as good as Adam. Example: Girl please go glambertize yourself, 'cause you're looking a hot mess right now.

Glambilly: Redneck Adam fan and proud of it.

Glamdiggers: A style of pants with lace up sides usually worn in warm weather. They are designed to end mid-calf or just below the calf. More recently, the length of the pants has been shortened to just below the knee in some designs usually made with leather or Egyptian cotton.

Lambercrastination: Procrastinating on doing things non-Adam-related.

Lamberlove: That unexplainable feeling of intoxication and addiction we have for Adam.

Lamberman: A man who loves Adam, like Randy Jackson. Also see: LamberMancrush.

Lambertize: Adam makes every song his own — the song has been Lambertized.

Lambots: What we become when we are mesmerized by his awesomeness.

Lambucks: The coffee you drink in the morning thinking about Adam.

SHDDG: Smokin' Hot Drop Dead Gorgeous, a.k.a. Adam's inner and outer beauty.

WWAD: What Would Adam Do? Use this when you are about to post/ say something not so nice. Rethink it and ask yourself, "What would Adam do?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lambertard: Anyone who uses the above words.

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post

What a disappointing season... once again.
    Yep.

This will probably just be meaningless babble of novella proportions to most of you...to which I apologize but I go on and on and on when I'm high.

Anyways on to my point.

This is exactly why I'm sticking to my guns and no longer watching.

Although I did cheat a little only that I peeked over in at dialidol and of course Danny is first. And Adam second.

And everyone else following as we could predict.

Honestly, the main reason I am upset over Anoop is because there is NO WAY IN HELL should he have left before Danny (which unfortunately was unavoidable but still...) OR Matt G.!!!

Ugh.

However even though I didn't watch tonight's show...

I can definitely bet next in the guillotine- Matt.

Then Alison and Kris.

Seriously this is the FIRST season where it's obvious to EVERYONE who will win...while there were seriously overrated contestants in the past (Archuletta, Underwood, Daughtry, etc) that were big contenders to win...it was STILL ANYONE'S GAME. Like with David Cook...he didn't start out a popular favorite but within the last 5 weeks he just shot to the top and won it all!!!

I mean this no doubt has been the MOST PREDICTABLE season ever!

Totally gay.

I would LOVE for karma to get Gokey and Lambert very soon...and in the most humiliating and public way.

If I absolutely HAD to choose who I would support and/or give votes to now that Anoop is gone...I'd have to say...*takes a deep breath*

..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

I know this is a piece of shit, but it scared me. From the lunatics at the scariest board on the web (Americanidol.com).

Adafect: The ultimate level of perfection, which can only be achieved by Adam Lambert. As close to godlike as any mortal can get. Uses: Adam Lambert is so adafect!

Adam and the Also-Rans: "American Idol" season eight and the "American Idol" tour.

Adamafied: To be under Adam's spell.

Adamaholics: Those who are addicted to Adam.

Adamaniacs: Millions of crazed Adam fans who just can't get enough of his amazing voice and overall sexy style.

Adamatoepoeia: Any onomatopoeia used when watching/ listening to/ reading about Adam i.e. groaning because you can never be that sexy (argh), squealing when you see him (squee), etc.

Adamdose: An overdose on Adam. Often brought on by too many viewings of the photo thread.

Adamflies/Adamaches: The feeling of nervousness and excrement we get on Tuesdays and Wednesdays knowing that a new Adam performance/outfit/viewing is only hours away!!

Adamlaphic Shock: What happens when one goes too long without seeing Adam pictures and hearing Adam's music.

Adamnator: Kind of like the Terminator, but used in the context of Adam on "American Idol," when he's leaving the other contestants quaking in their boots from his awesome talent.

Adam's Eve: Official new name for Monday. (Meaning the day before Tuesday when we can see Adam perform again!)

Adomized: What happens to a song when Adam injects his magic and changes the atoms of the song.

Baby Glambert: A Glambert age 14 or younger.

Dark Lord Screamanova: The name Danny Gokey fans gave to Adam. The Glamberts are called the Loyal Minions of the Dark Lord Screamanova.

Fanadamsizing: Fantasizing about Adam.

Fanbert: Male fan of Adam Lambert. Also see: Manbert.

Glambacile: Those who aren't familiar with the Glambert dictionary.

Glambertize: As in fixing oneself up so that you look a fraction as good as Adam. Example: Girl please go glambertize yourself, 'cause you're looking a hot mess right now.

Glambilly: Redneck Adam fan and proud of it.

Glamdiggers: A style of pants with lace up sides usually worn in warm weather. They are designed to end mid-calf or just below the calf. More recently, the length of the pants has been shortened to just below the knee in some designs usually made with leather or Egyptian cotton.

Lambercrastination: Procrastinating on doing things non-Adam-related.

Lamberlove: That unexplainable feeling of intoxication and addiction we have for Adam.

Lamberman: A man who loves Adam, like Randy Jackson. Also see: LamberMancrush.

Lambertize: Adam makes every song his own the song has been Lambertized.

Lambots: What we become when we are mesmerized by his awesomeness.

Lambucks: The coffee you drink in the morning thinking about Adam.

SHDDG: Smokin' Hot Drop Dead Gorgeous, a.k.a. Adam's inner and outer beauty.

WWAD: What Would Adam Do? Use this when you are about to post/ say something not so nice. Rethink it and ask yourself, "What would Adam do?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lambertard: Anyone who uses the above words.
    COMPLETE didn't catch this in the first glance...because it was too much to read...but I wandered back to take a gander and JESUS CHRIST...

They've reached CULT LIKE STATUS!!!

All the more reason to believe Lambert fanatics have 'issues' that need attention.

I know, right. Hilarious. THEY. DON'T. EVEN. KNOW. THE. GUY!!!!

Now I understand why celebrities can be scared of their fans.

I know, right. Hilarious. THEY. DON'T. EVEN. KNOW. THE. GUY!!!!

Now I understand why celebrities can be scared of their fans.
    I am disturbed beyond words right now from reading that.

No joke...I hadn't glanced at it for like a good 5-10 minutes and it's STILL HAUNTING ME.

When Simon asked Alison if she thought she could win this competition, what she should have said was, "No, I don't. I don't stand a chance. Neither do Kris and Matt. The 4 of you have spent so much time licking Gokey/Lambert ass that any confidence we had of winning went out the window 2 months ago! Why not just announce which ass you 4 like licking more and give them the win tonight and stop wasting the rest of our time?"

If any of them said those words exactly, they would have my eternal love

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    When Simon asked Alison if she thought she could win this competition, what she should have said was, "No, I don't. I don't stand a chance. Neither do Kris and Matt. The 4 of you have spent so much time licking Gokey/Lambert ass that any confidence we had of winning went out the window 2 months ago! Why not just announce which ass you 4 like licking more and give them the win tonight and stop wasting the rest of our time?"
    OMG it would be amazing if she actually said that!

Thread Information