Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol Season 8 - 2009

why is Lil second?!
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I want to vote the judges off.

I love Kris. That's all.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

A Kris and Anoop finale. To hell with Pokey (haha, love that, MoodyJenny) and Adam will be fine without Idol.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Anoop was really bad tonight. No one was really all that good except for the blasted Adam. I can't stand the guy but he brings it every week.

I didn't vote period. I can't stand Randys echo or rambling Paula. This will probably be my last year.

Awww, I missed it tonight. I must be a moron because I'm searching all over americanidol.com and I cannot see where they put the performance videos. I wonder if they are up yet.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Awww, I missed it tonight. I must be a moron because I'm searching all over americanidol.com and I cannot see where they put the performance videos. I wonder if they are up yet.
    lots of luck, disco week is always bad but this was the pits. Kris and Alison were OK, Danny a bit off, Lil and Anoop really bad, Matt sang Staying Alive need I say more. Again the only one worth almost listening to was Adam. Bad week.

Adam was not worth listening to. I thought he was awful. Although I dislike him, I will still admit when he does well. Tonight he did not

Simon's 'I would have bet ten thousand dollars you'd do Donna Summer' comment to Adam

He's so fucking boring when he comes out as Lamebert. It actually sounded like he was crying for pete's sake. I have to give it to him though, he must read things online because everyone was saying he'd come out in drag (or hoping haha) or at least something glittery, then he comes out like he's dressed for a funeral. (the death of Flamebert haha) A fucking suit! Haha. He DID surprise us after all.

Anoop was FANTASTIC. He sang amazing and he looked amazing too. Simon is an asshole, and I'm sick of him not judging properly (the vocal was brilliant) because he doesn't personally like someone. Jenny I completely understand your rant now, I couldn't believe Simon's comments. Anoop BROUGHT IT!
    Last edited by DitaPage*; April 22nd, 2009 at 05:31 AM.

Adam was pretty good tonight but did surprise me with a slow number. I thought he would do a full on disco song.

Lil just proved she isn't an artist - she might have a good voice but purely just copies the original.

Quote Originally Posted by vballchica134 View Post
    I loved Kris too!

Allison was really great too ... reminded me of Christina Aguilera.

Meanwhile Adam sounded AWFUL - I was cringing.

I think Lil and Matt will go this week (though I love Matt).
    I think Allison will do quite well once idol is over. She's very talented - her voice is very unique and so strong. I can't believe she's only 16.

Lil bores me shitless too. She's NUMBER ONE on Dial idol! How the hell does that happen?! Simon definitely wants her gone. He gives me the shits though, with his criticism of his obviously least favorite people. But Paula makes me sick with her OTT praise for her favorites. (and her comment to Kris about shopping in the womens department made me want to kick her in the face.)

Matt is totally imitating Justin Timberlake, we don't need another one.

^ WTF with Lil being #1? I think,though,that doesn't factor in the texts,and that's what Kris,Allison and others might benefit from.

Simon is annoying this season,he's pretty much phoning it in.It's true,when he doesn't like someone from the start,he's biased.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I agree with mrs. v that Simon says and picks who's going home and the dialalot is bullshit for them to make more money. I seem to be in the minority here but thought Adam sucked it big time last night. When he walked out in that Bernardo from West Side Story suit, I was ready for some ballad version of something that would at least be non-boring, even if it was lame. What a total snoozefest with really odd choir invectives, almost as bad as his Ring of Fire week, IMO. Paula's VandV smoothie hit her full tilt by the fifth song, ha ha. Overall, the whole night was boring and predictable, with the exception of Kris' interesting choice and arrangement.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Quote Originally Posted by Mivvi21 View Post
    She's such a dumbass. Kara,it's Saturday Night Fever. Get it right next time.

HA HA HA, she must have been at Studio 57 for that show.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Thread Information