Page 60 of 101 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol Season 8 - 2009

I am so sick of the Adam and Danny cocksucking that goes on from the judges that I could puke. Neither one of them were good tonight in my opinion. They should just stop the whole competition and just crown either Danny or Adam as the winner. Is there any doubt at all that these two will be the final two? It's so obvious it's pathetic.

The only one I really liked tonight was Kris. He did a great job with a song I hate with a passion,and made me actually like it.
    Last edited by Mivvi21; April 21st, 2009 at 08:42 PM.

Dumb ass Kara fucked her words up again. She said Adam's performance was "a mix between Saturday Night Live" and something else I didn't catch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mivvi21 View Post
    I am so sick of the Adam and Danny cocksucking that goes on from the judges that I could puke. Neither one of them were good tonight in my opinion. They should just stop the whole competition and just crown either Danny or Adam as the winner. Is there any doubt at all that these two will be the final two? It's so obvious it pathetic.

The only one I really liked tonight was Kris. He did a great job with a song I hate with a passion,and made me actually like it.
    I totally agree with all you said!!!!

I am so sick of the Adam and Danny cocksucking that goes on from the judges that I could puke. Neither one of them were good tonight in my opinion. They should just stop the whole competition and just crown either Danny or Adam as the winner. Is there any doubt at all that these two will be the final two? It's so obvious it pathetic.
    THANK YOU!!!

I OFFICIALLY LOVE YOU!

Okay...EVERY week I've watched the cocksucking, praising of Danny and Adam EVEN when they weren't that great and there were CLEARLY BETTER performances of the night!!!

I have to try and bite my tongue to keep from SCREAMING.

Take Anoop for instance..."You can sing too dawg!"

WELL NO SHIT RANDY!

DERRRR.

UGH, I mean...some of those notes Anoop hit tonight...I'd LOVE to see Gokey Pokey try and hit those...

GOD. It's so FRUSTERATING!!!

And Anoop's face when he finished singing...poor guy it's almost as if he were thinking "Alright here we go...they're going to hate it and I may as well park my ass on the bottom three benches RIGHT now."

And Simon...WTF!!! HE CAN PRAISE and suck Danny and Adam's cocks every week but yet just SHIT on Anoop's performance tonight!?!?!!!

I think Simon is the judge who needs to be given a random drug test this season!!!

It's SO obvious that he just hates Anoop.

I agree with everything you said Mivvi.

Seriously...to the other competetors...this is just a slaughterhouse...

Crown Adam the champion already!

Him and Pokey can DO NO wrong.

It's disgusting.

I literally shouted at the top of my lungs "HALLELUJAH!" when I saw that Anoop was going last.

I hope to god he stays just ONE more week...

I have a little bit of faith because I can't get through on his line.

Anywho...whew...sorry I went a little caps happy but I'm just...my adrenaline is pumping.

I thought Anoop was great...he gave me goosebumps!

Not to mention he looked hotter than hell tonight!

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

I loved Kris too!

Allison was really great too ... reminded me of Christina Aguilera.

Meanwhile Adam sounded AWFUL - I was cringing.

I think Lil and Matt will go this week (though I love Matt).

The show is pathetic anymore. Seriously, the producers should be embarrassed. Paula is an absolute idiot. I loathe her and her stupid comments. I wish while she was up dancing, Simon would move her chair back, so when she went to sit back down, she would fall on her bony ass. Twat.

You know what burns my ass? Anoop's voice is BETTER than Adam's..or Danny's. It is. But, because he isn't over the top, and because Paula isn't licking his ass, he's not given the credit he deserves. LISTEN to the singing voice of all three... not the performance. Anoop has the smoothest voice. It's truly beautiful.

Lambert should be in a heavy metal band for all the fucking screeching he does. He can't even keep it out of a ballad! The only thing I can say about Adam, is that at least (and unlike Gokey - who I have come to dislike) he seems genuine and grateful.. Gokey's smugness is highly irritating. He needs to be shot off his extremely high horse. Asshole.

Again, I LOVE Kris!! My husband says I say that every week while watching Idol... heehee.

Lil and Matt better be the ones cut loose tomorrow night.

If this was an actual SINGING competition, the top 3 would be Anoop, Kris and Alison. but, sadly, we know that's not what it's about.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    The show is pathetic anymore. Seriously, the producers should be embarrassed. Paula is an absolute idiot. I loathe her and her stupid comments. I wish while she was up dancing, Simon would move her chair back, so when she went to sit back down, she would fall on her bony ass. Twat.

You know what burns my ass? Anoop's voice is BETTER than Adam's..or Danny's. It is. But, because he isn't over the top, and because Paula isn't licking his ass, he's not given the credit he deserves. LISTEN to the singing voice of all three... not the performance. Anoop has the smoothest voice. It's truly beautiful.

Lambert should be in a heavy metal band for all the fucking screeching he does. He can't even keep it out of a ballad! The only thing I can say about Adam, is that at least (and unlike Gokey - who I have come to dislike) he seems genuine and grateful.. Gokey's smugness is highly irritating. He needs to be shot off his extremely high horse. Asshole.

Again, I LOVE Kris!! My husband says I say that every week while watching Idol... heehee.

Lil and Matt better be the ones cut loose tomorrow night.

If this was an actual SINGING competition, the top 3 would be Anoop, Kris and Alison. but, sadly, we know that's not what it's about.
    It's true!!!

EVERYTHING you said is true Ice!!!

With Pokey and Hambert it's mainly HYPE.

IMO Anoop HAS the BEST VOICE and he knows how to CONTROL it!!!

Danny couldn't hit even HALF the notes Anoop did tonight!

OMG I wanted to bash my t.v. in when it showed Paula with her hands clasped, with tears in her eyes practically creaming her pants at the sight of Adam.

RIDICULOUS.

I REALLY hope Anoop is as FAR AWAY from those three stools as possible...and WHAT THE FUCK was Simon smoking...

Tonight Anoop's WORST performance???!!?!

I'd say 'Beat it' was...

Simon just HATES Anoop which is making it unfair that he just anihilate him verbally EVERY week.

For any Anoop skeptics...I posted some videos of him singing a few pages back...check those out for REAL, amazing vocal control.

His voice is sexy and smooth as butta!

Lil and her badonkadonk were off key.She's not as good as she thinks she is.At least she finally got the wig right.

Kris-looooved it! Cute kid,knows who he is,definitely could be a successful performer.

Gokey-Only thing new to report were the facial pubes.The unoriginal performance,the judges' rim job,the horrible dancing-yep,another week in Douchekeyland.Ugh.

Allison- talented girl.Hated the outfit,love her though.

Adam- meh,not too bad,the screeching was kept to a minimum.Lol at Paula's mental diarrhea.He's not my bag,but I will say he seems like a nice guy,nothing smug here,a real pro.For the inevitable Adam/Douchekey finale,I'd rather he wins.

Matt-not bad.

Anoop-looked very handsome.Nice and smooth,much better singer than the hyped ones.Such a shame he doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Lil should definitely go,Matt will probably join her.

Oh,and lol at Vince Neil & his wife in the audience.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post

Oh,and lol at Vince Neil & his wife in the audience.
    I thought she looked better on t.v than she ever looks in pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by taymarie View Post
    Dumb ass Kara fucked her words up again. She said Adam's performance was "a mix between Saturday Night Live" and something else I didn't catch it.
    She's such a dumbass. Kara,it's Saturday Night Fever. Get it right next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    I thought she looked better on t.v than she ever looks in pictures.
    yep.What a random sighting,though.

She's such a dumbass. Kara,it's Saturday Night Fever. Get it right next time.
    She's so fucking stupid.Her ponytail looked like it was from the Simpson/Paves reject pile.

I liked Adam's hair better like this.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

If Anoop leaves tomorrow.

I am SO DONE with Idol.

Permanently.

He does NOT deserve and hasn't deserved to be in the bottom three for the past few weeks...

This show isn't about singing...it's a JOKE!

Ridiculous.

It literally makes me sick.

Maybe not watching Idol will improve my overall health?

Because I swear I'm near bursting a vein every time Pokey or Hambert come on stage and get praised to high heaven.

They could go on stage and make out with eachother...*SORRY FOR THAT HORRIBLE IMAGE!!!* and they'd be given good critiques!

Danny has NO RANGE and he's just EVIL.

YES- THERE I SAID IT!

Okay so maybe not really but on imdb boards there's a little inside joke about him being evil because of this little tiny glint in his eyes you see everyone once in awhile but it's literally a blink and you'll miss it thing...just like if someone says even the slightest negative thing in their critique you see it...

He gives me a creepy vibe.

Anyways...ANOOP JUST ONE MORE WEEEEEEEEEK.

eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    LOL thanks I needed that!!!

Methinks I will love it!

Going to start reading it now!

MoodyJenny,are you CaptJenny on IMDB?

Thread Information