Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol Season 8 - 2009

Quote Originally Posted by MoodyJenny86
    I mean...realistically he'll be one of the two gone next week but damn it I don't want him to go!!!

If he could just survive ONE more week!!! I'd be SO happy!
    Hey, don't lose hope yet.... (and it'll help to vote til your fingers are stumps! ) Lil and Matt might be the two to go. I fear for Anoop because disco means upbeat and we all know Simon gives him a hard time when he sings upbeat. But I actually loved his version of 'Caught Up' more than I liked Ushers. And my Mum really likes Anoop and she said he needs to spice himself up abit, like do something with his hair... the week he spiked his hair up, he looked really good! I think he could survive if he makes some smart choices this week.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeStar70
    is there a site that has Adam's drag pictures up? Besides the few pictures that have been posted here? I want to show my co-worker who swears he is straight, she can tell. lmao Whatever.....
    To use a classic line from Will and Grace 'How can she not see he is gay, is she HEADLESS?
    The drag photos can be be found through google now but Adam did have them up on his myspace and a few other social networking websites. The myspace is now private, and the other sites have had the pictures removed. But not before Vote for the Worst saved them; they took credit for the pictures because they had them all before Adam (or whoever) deleted them.

And if she needs any more proof.

I'd like to do that to that shit of a kid too, for an entirely different reason.
    Last edited by DitaPage*; April 17th, 2009 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    Time for a celebratory 'Kris is through' photo

Perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by taymarie View Post
    Anybody else think Adam will do his disco performance in drag?
    That would be freaking awesome
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Lil should have been gone.Pretty obvious Adam/Danny finale.

I dont mind if Adam makes the final but I would be very annoyed if Danny is there. I wouldnt mind if Kris makes it.

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    I dont mind if Adam makes the final but I would be very annoyed if Danny is there. I wouldnt mind if Kris makes it.
    Damn straight!
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Thanks for the links and suggestions on where to find the Adam pictures everyone!!

I showed her and she thinks they are photoshopped. lmao! I guess she thinks she can't like him if he is gay and cross dresses, so she is in denial. Whatever....she is an idiot!!

Argh, how do you even put up with someone like that?! Direct her to the youtube video (Adam Lambert - Whats up) where he talks about having to kiss a woman in Wicked, but it's not his preference. Can't be any clearer than that.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post

Danny fan here hoping Adam doesn't make it. I was hoping Lil and Danny would be there at the end

I definitely want Kris in the final. I wouldn't mind Danny too. Just not Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    I was hoping Lil and Danny would be there at the end
    thats what i was hoping too. i'm sick of Adam. i just do NOT like the screaming.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Don't you love the hip swivels and camera kisses he makes though, LOL. I still wonder if that's an Elvis lip or Billy Idol sneer that he makes when he's singing.

Disco week will either be incredibly boring or a stupendous trainwreck. Sorry if this offends any real fans of the show but it jumped the shark years ago for me. It has gotten so commercial and not about natural talent out there, that we (family and friends) watch it for the comedic value of our heartless comments about various things. It's become something of a game night at our house to snark Idol but we don't vote.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

More Changes in Idol Judging Format

(Getty Images)

American Idol attempted to solve it's timing issue last week by changing the way the judges critiqued the finalists. But, according to E! Online, fans were not pleased, and so the show will go back to its original format starting next Tuesday.

As reported on this week's cover of OK!, Idol's four judge-format has created a hotly debated topic for fans and critics alike. While ratings are still up, an additional judge has caused some tedious timing issues for the show.

During last week's show, producers chose to "judge in pairs" in which Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul judged one contestant, while Randy Jackson and Kara DioGuardi judged the next contestant, etc. The idea was to keep the show from going over its allotted time, as it had the week before.

Idol fans were not happy with the new format. Across the internet, they lit up message boards against the new way of judging. On an E! Online poll, 68.2 percent of fans voted against voting in pairs, explaining they wanted to hear what all four judges had to say about each performance.

In another poll, fans also voted on which judge they could do without. Surprisingly, Kara and Paula were neck in neck for elimination.

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/view/13502
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

I only listen to the two men. Paula irritates me, I don't care how off the planet she is, it's not that entertaining for me. I also hate the very fake arguing between her and Simon. Kara talks too much bullshit. She's trying to make this competition about vocal talent, and it isn't! It's about ratings and I don't really give a fuck if so and so was 'using their range' or whatever. Even Simon said 'I could go out and find 12 brilliant singers, but the fact there are people on the stage who shouldn't be, makes it American Idol'. I think that says it all.

I too hate the bickering between Simon and Paula,and I actually dread it when it comes time for Paula to give her critique. It's painful to watch and to listen to.

I think it is disrespectful to the contestants for Paua to be mauling Simon all the time!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I know, horny bitch can't keep her hands off him. I hate that shit, period. I don't care, there's a time and place to grope people, it makes everyone uncomfortable. Then they go into their critique even though they weren't paying attention to the stage. I'm noticing it more this season than ever.

Thread Information