Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol Season 8 - 2009

Kris is too cute!

i was just reading at the American Idol board that on April 15th, Miley Freaking Cyrus will be performing on the show. *slits wrists*
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Hit By Ban Bus!

Miley can out sing that Gaga person then again I think I could out sing that Gaga person.

and I think Adam would be a close runner up in the Miss America pageant.. with the right color neck scarf of course

Lady Gaga is awesome, just not the night on AI. she was awful
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i was just reading at the American Idol board that on April 15th, Miley Freaking Cyrus will be performing on the show. *slits wrists*
    *joins the kool aid line*
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I'm pleased I've unearthed the Kris lovers...sorry to disappoint Jenny

And I wish boys-next-door looked like that around here! I could eat him up... He's so adorable. He's not the hottest guy in the world, but he's very, very attractive.
    Oh hardly a disappointment.

I was just wonderin' if I was the only one who didn't find him all that and I got my answer...(strangely enough by people not answering.)

Kris IS attractive and I don't dislike him. I just meant that I don't favor him...or in other words he's just not my type in terms of the 'he's hot I'd date/whatever him' department.

I don't hate him...which is good.

I'd rather see him win this thing over either Danny or Adam.

Just sayin'.

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    Lady Gaga is awesome, just not the night on AI. she was awful
    i love her but just not that night haha. she was sooo awful!
    sincerely me (:

Quote Originally Posted by MoodyJenny86 View Post
    Oh hardly a disappointment.

I was just wonderin' if I was the only one who didn't find him all that and I got my answer...(strangely enough by people not answering.)

Kris IS attractive and I don't dislike him. I just meant that I don't favor him...or in other words he's just not my type in terms of the 'he's hot I'd date/whatever him' department.

I don't hate him...which is good.

I'd rather see him win this thing over either Danny or Adam.

Just sayin'.
    Think he's physically my type. Justin Gaston, Jared Padalecki, Kris Allen...pretty brunettes do it for me
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Adam isn't attractive, and he has bad acne. I can see how he may have sex appeal for some viewers because he carries himself well, but he's not a good-looking guy by any means, IMO.
    I can easily look past the bad acne and see a beautiful person - inside and out. Aside from his immense talent, he exudes a certain star quality in how he presents himself in every facet. He's earned the right to have an ego on the show and yet he's a class act - very warm, polite, genuinely appreciative and so totally 'what you see is what you get'. Personally, that's a lot more attractive to me than the superficial stuff.

Kris and Allison are my next favorites for the same reasons expressed here. Hokey follows after a huge gap. What I don't get about him is he seems to have gotten lost amidst all of the Adam worship and yet, as I understand it, he's leading in the volume of votes. What gives?
    Last edited by Elisa; April 11th, 2009 at 06:44 AM.

I really should start a 'Kris Allen' thread in Hot Guys, ha

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    I can easily look past the bad acne and see a beautiful person - inside and out. Aside from his immense talent, he exudes a certain star quality in how he presents himself in every facet. He's earned the right to have an ego on the show and yet he's a class act - very warm, polite, genuinely appreciative and so totally 'what you see is what you get'. Personally, that's a lot more attractive to me than the superficial stuff.

Kris and Allison are my next favorites for the same reasons expressed here. Hokey follows after a huge gap. What I don't get about him is he seems to have gotten lost amidst all of the Adam worship and yet, as I understand it, he's leading in the volume of votes. What gives?
    If you've seen Adam on you tube sucking face wouldn't think he was a class act. I think he and Miley Cyrus need to back away from the home videos. I was a big Clay Aiken fan until he started trolling for boyfriends on the Internet.

I vote for Danny because I like his voice. I like that he said "look my wife died I'm not asking for sympathy it's just the way I am at this time" I can relate. I voted for David Cook for the same reason, I like his raspy voice.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    Miley can out sing that Gaga person then again I think I could out sing that Gaga person.

and I think Adam would be a close runner up in the Miss America pageant.. with the right color neck scarf of course
    You must not have heard Miley sing live ... ???

Jennifer Hudson is also performing this week, so that will be good for all of our ears! If I was Miley, I wouldn't have agreed to sing on the same night as Jennifer

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    If you've seen Adam on you tube sucking face wouldn't think he was a class act. I think he and Miley Cyrus need to back away from the home videos. I was a big Clay Aiken fan until he started trolling for boyfriends on the Internet.

I vote for Danny because I like his voice. I like that he said "look my wife died I'm not asking for sympathy it's just the way I am at this time" I can relate. I voted for David Cook for the same reason, I like his raspy voice.
    I did see him 'sucking face' in pictures and it really didn't bother me. It doesn't make him any less of a person in my eyes nor does it take away from what I said above. There's a big difference between that and, as you state, trolling the internet for boyfriends ala Clay. Adam's always put it out there; Clay, on the other hand, denied it for years. That's more classless than anything I've seen from Adam.

As for Hokey, he's definitely been pushing the sympathy vote from the moment his mug appeared on tv. I don't buy the 'I'm not asking for sympathy' bit...and I don't think many others are either. I agree he can sing, but I don't really like him or his smugness.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    As for Hokey, he's definitely been pushing the sympathy vote from the moment his mug appeared on tv. I don't buy the 'I'm not asking for sympathy' bit...and I don't think many others are either. I agree he can sing, but I don't really like him or his smugness.
    I read that as 'sunglasses' and was thinking that was a strange reason why not to like someone

I, for one, think Anoop is a cutie! =p

Thread Information