Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol Season 8 - 2009

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    Ok, abit of proof the show is bullshit.

They know each other apparently.

That Adam Lambert is gay.. he's out, but apparently he won't be out on the show, for the sake of votes, etc. Pfft!

Is that bikini girl? She looks pregnant!
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

I don't know when that was taken. VFTW imply she was a plant hired by the show. Who knows, I don't believe anything on TV is real.

I really want that tatiana fuckhead to be kicked off!

^^ They'll have to bring in the men in the little white coats when that happens! The girl is certifiable.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

How did Tatiana make it to the next round??????

Last night was my first time watching this season, but from what I saw, that bitch is a waste of time.

^No clue! But I hope she goes soon because she's one of the irritating contestants.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixiebelle
    They'll have to bring in the men in the little white coats when that happens! The girl is certifiable.
    I know, she's going to have a fit when she gets kicked off... but American Idol love that kind of drama.

I am so over that 'Nick/Norman' fellow too. The act, that is not even that funny, is getting old.

I can't believe that sack of shit Tatiana made it.
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Sorry, but when Jamar gets eliminated and some annoying douche named Nick/Norman with a lame-ass gimmick makes it through, that just shows that this show is complete bullshit. If Tatiana makes it through, I'm done with watching.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Man, Tatiana is annoying. They've got to be telling her to play it up because she can't possibly be that over-the-top normally. I mean, can she? God, maybe she is normally like that. Her poor family.

As for the hot oil rig dude and the bald guy, I bet they both end up going through.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

And....AI officially sucks a fat one.

Vote For the Worst has a bunch of contestants to root for this year...who will it be? Tatiana? Nick/Norman? Nathaniel? Who will they pick?

Okay, I've decided I'm seriously hot for Oil Rig Dude. I LOVE it when guys with a southern drawl say "Baby". Yowza.

ETA: Oh for god's sake, they just did the little dancing thing at the end and I didn't think Tatiana could get any more annoying...and then she did.

ETA again: As for Vote for the Worst, unfortunately with Tatiana, as supremely annoying as she is, she actually has an awesome voice. Damn it.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Haha, that was hilarious...like she was trying to imitate The Pussycat Dolls. I do think she thinks she's pretty hot shit. I love how on a previous episode she was like "this is for all the men who said I had to sleep with them to get a record contract". Honey, who you trying to fool? You couldn't even pay a crackhead to feel up those titties.

Oh no, you just spoiled it for me! I don't see it for another 2 hours.

It's ok, I'm over it.

I'm fucking PISSED that those two dickheads got through. AI is full of shit though, so I shouldn't be so surprised. And yes, VFTW are going to have a field day this season. I really hope the votes don't count because they will keep the most annoying ones in.

Sorry, Dita! I feel bad because I feel your pain, I have to remind myself not to open up the Top Chef thread for spoilers!

That's OK, it's not as bad as opening the thread last year and reading 'MJ IS GONE' and I'm thinking 'Who the hell is MJ?' OH MY GOD, MICHAEL JOHNS! Come on, he was a fucking good singer. How he left before Castro I'll never know!

i detest, no i hate, rubber band head boy. christ, thats all that pimple does is cry. stfu!!!!!!

I hope that Tatiana isnt this seasons Sanjaya. <shiver>
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread Information