Page 34 of 101 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol Season 8 - 2009

Hit By Ban Bus!

The love isn't all there since Alexis got sent home instead of Megan but I'm hoping for Danny as a matter of fact I'm voting for him and against Adam.

If Adam got voted off the judges would save him, knowing that ticks me off.

It was time for Mike to go but he was one heck of a nice guy.

too bad Chasing Pavement isnt on there. that'd be a good one for Megan. but i'll bet she does Poker Face.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    too bad Chasing Pavement isnt on there. that'd be a good one for Megan. but i'll bet she does Poker Face.
    It's on that list

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    It's a good theme, we'll be able to see who can sing the current shit well. (and shit it mostly is.)

As for Adam, He's had his safe week now and shown he can sing serious ballads, i hope he camps it up again and makes me forget I'm watching Idull.

I liked the live version of tracks of my tears, the studio one is different.

YouTube - Tracks of My Tears (Adam Lambert, studio)

Got to respect him for changing the lyrics that refer to a female to 'they'. because it shows he's not hiding who he is.
    Wow, that was great. Even better than the live one, I think. After hearing that, I can totally picture Adam as a major recording artist.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    The love isn't all there since Alexis got sent home instead of Megan but I'm hoping for Danny as a matter of fact I'm voting for him and against Adam.

If Adam got voted off the judges would save him, knowing that ticks me off.

It was time for Mike to go but he was one heck of a nice guy.
    I hate the judges save idea. I hate it even more than having 4 judges. (GET RID OF PAULA, PLEASE.) I don't see where they're going to use it though because Adam and Danny are never going to be in the bottom three. It's just not going to happen. Cook and Archuleta were the final 2 last year (to no one's surprise) and neither of them touched bottom three. Simon was interviewed by TMZ or some paparazzi thing yesterday and he said the obvious 'Danny and Adam finale'. Well duh. But the obvious choice never wins . I don't know which one is the obvious choice though.

I don't see the appeal of Danny.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sialia View Post
    Wow, that was great. Even better than the live one, I think. After hearing that, I can totally picture Adam as a major recording artist.

sarcasm right? Adam as a major recording artist? Maybe if he was dressed up as Dolly Levi and sang Match Maker Make Me a Match.

Lil keeps picking bad songs, she could sing everyone of them under the table if she just picked the right song.
    Megan can't sing.
    cute forgetable guy that's married.. whats his name? and who cares
    Scott - no
    Danny - I think he would go the Mandisa route and put out a few Christian songs which I have a chance of buying. I won't vote for anyone if I don't think I'll buy their music. I didn't like Danny in the beginning but now that Alexis is gone I'm cheering for him.

This gave me a good laugh. I actually believed the first post at first haha.

Leaked AI results??? - American Idol - Other Shows that aren't Survivor - Survivor Sucks - Message Board - Yuku

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    sarcasm right? Adam as a major recording artist? Maybe if he was dressed up as Dolly Levi and sang Match Maker Make Me a Match.
    No, not sarcasm at all. The recording was gorgeous. It showed that he has a beautiful voice when he gets rid of all the glam-rock theatrics.

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    This gave me a good laugh. I actually believed the first post at first haha.

Leaked AI results??? - American Idol - Other Shows that aren't Survivor - Survivor Sucks - Message Board - Yuku
    I loved the one quote from over there - "My sister works on the AI makeup crew and she said Scott could really see b/c he kept looking down her shirt."
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Sialia View Post
    No, not sarcasm at all. The recording was gorgeous. It showed that he has a beautiful voice when he gets rid of all the glam-rock theatrics.
    my favorite was country week when he sang the song from hell, some goth piece of crap. AND thats when I realized I would never be his type of fan well that and in internet pictures. I'm not to jazzed about guys that wear more make up than I do either.

Bronze Member

Newbie here. I love Adam Lambert. I think he did an awesome job with the sitar version of, "Ring of Fire" and I LOVED his version of "Tracks of My Tears". I find people either love him, or hate him. There's no gray area.

fgg

anoop - i love him but he's forgettable
    megan - awful
    danny - love his raspy voice
    allison - she's one of my favorites but this wasn't her best performance
    scott - his new hair makes me laugh
    matt - not so good
    lil - didn't see her performance
    adam - still don't really like him. he does that screaming thing that grates on my nerves.
    kris - loved him! his performance was my favorite of the night.

The only one who was good tonight in my opinion was Kris. The rest of them stunk.

Can't wait to watch tonight - my girlfriend told me that Megan was absolutely unbearable, and that if she doesn't get kicked off tonight there is some kind of conspiracy! I told her to check out VFTW.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

If you're looking for awful, January, you won't be disappointed.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Thread Information