Page 22 of 101 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol Season 8 - 2009

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    No spoilers allowed,please!
    I'm confused . I didn't post a spoiler. You said she didn't sing it well the second time, which implies she just sang it on the results show (which I haven't seen yet, since I'm still watching my recording of last night).
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Quote Originally Posted by Sialia View Post
    I'm confused . I didn't post a spoiler. You said she didn't sing it well the second time, which implies she just sang it on the results show (which I haven't seen yet, since I'm still watching my recording of last night).
    We said SHE. No names were mentioned! No names-west coast people...
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Huh?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I think you guys might be talking about 2 different contestants anyway...

^^Yeah, I realized that afterwards.

All I'll say is that I like Megan! And I still know nothing about the results show as I haven't seen it yet.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Quote Originally Posted by Sialia View Post
    Do you mean Megan? If so, I still really like her, too! There were a few bad parts but I just really like her voice.

ETA: Oh crap, McJag, that means she's gone, eh? Damn. Oh well. I liked her.
    No, I did not mean Megan. I have been disciplined for spoilers before, so I didn't want to reveal her name I do like Megan though! She's one of my favs

HOW is Michael not kicked off? WHO is voting for this toad???

Atleast he knows that when he goes back on the chopping block, the judges are not going to save his goonie ass.

Quote Originally Posted by taymarie View Post
    No, I did not mean Megan. I have been disciplined for spoilers before, so I didn't want to reveal her name I do like Megan though! She's one of my favs
    Aha, I see!

It's so confusing when I'm still watching the performance show while everyone else is watching the results. I can't wait until April when I won't be working on Tuesday nights and can watch it live.

Haha, I logged onto Facebook and my friend has a spoiler as her status on my home page. I really can't get away from it anyway, as a west coaster. I always find out ahead of time, even when I'm trying to be careful! Oh well.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

i'm a west coaster, and i've learned over the years that i dont go into any thread that has anything to do with AI. and i know when and where i can go online. That said.... why is Michael still in this? i like Alexis, too bad she's gone. also, Did you hear Allison (the 16 yo) she yelled out OH MY GOD when they told her she was in the bottom three. like she couldnt believe it!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Who was in the bottom three besides Alexis and Allison? Do they ever say who was the top vote-getter? I cannot believe that Michael is still in this thing, he can't sing. Do people feel for his story or what?
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    I loved Adam's Ring of Fire, but to be honest, all rational thinking goes out the window when it comes to him. I'd be just as content if he swaggered onto the stage, eye fucked the camera and groped himself a few times, never uttering a word. There! I said it! He's one sexy man.

Yep, he is hot!

I thought a guy would go considering there aren't many girls going on tour. But Alexis' last performance wasn't memorable enough. Michael should've gone though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia
    But he pings, big time. He acts a little too girly for my taste.
    He is openly gay. He was in the musical Wicked and had to kiss a woman and in the press conference thing he said it wasn't his preference.

some more interesting pictures
    BlueBlood.net Adam Lambert Brad Cheeks Bell Gallery: 1 of 14

Anyway, at least that woman who said the top 4 was already fixed was wrong since Alexis is gone. I'd laugh if they changed it because it leaked. Wouldn't be shocking at all.
    Last edited by DitaPage*; March 19th, 2009 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Who was in the bottom three besides Alexis and Allison? Do they ever say who was the top vote-getter? I cannot believe that Michael is still in this thing, he can't sing. Do people feel for his story or what?
    Michael was the third person in the bottom three. I was CERTAIN when Seacrest sent Allison back to the group and Alexis and Michael were left, that it would be Michael going home.

When asked by Seacrest, if the judges would save one of the two, Simon said they would consider one of them. When It was announced that Alexis was to go home, Simon had said that it was her they considered (not Michael, which would make him realize that they will never save him if it comes down to it again) but, by her second performance of "Jolene" they decided she wasn't the ONE worth saving.

Didn't someone post on here saying Dialidol.com had Alexis in last place?

Thread Information