Page 14 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol Season 8 - 2009

fgg

they said jesse was a last minute change up. i wonder what made them change their minds and who they pulled at the last minute.

At first i thought Scott was getting the sympathy vote but he sang so well. I didn't think he had a good voice at first, but he had one of the best performances of the night. Which wasn't hard in a sea of shite.

I was pissed at the 'cute as a button' chick. She butchered The Winner Takes It All and 'Ah-bah?' Who doesn't know how to pronounce ABBA!

I cant stand Tatiana but I don't know why. She's not a horrible singer and she seems so genuinely happy ad grateful. So my hate is just remembering how annoying she was in her audition.

Meanwhile, the judges really aren't hiding their favoritism anymore. Its clear who are the chosen ones. I'm over Idol, it's really not that great this year. Last year I looked forward to people's performances. It's not the same this year. I like Adams looks but i have to watch him on mute because his voice is too annoying to me.

i came in here early looking for a spoiler, because i hate the wild card, and i would rather watch Ugly Betty and Greys. i did read over at the AI board that Tatiana is gone. if thats so, there is a God!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I think they made the best choices!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Dang, I was batting 1000% and suddenly I had the 3rd person wrong. Those judges are sooo clever!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Neat,huh?
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

tell me!!!!!!!!!!
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

***Spoilers***

The only person who can really sing that made it through the wildcard is Matt. Megan,Jasmine,and Anoop were all horrible. Hell,I'd have rather seen Tatiana make it in rather than either one of the girls that did. She at least has a decent voice. I also think that Jessie Langseth got robbed.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Neat,huh?
    Yes, it really was, for a change!

And no msdeb, I ain't tellin'!!

eta: pffft...nevermind, somebody already did.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

thanks Mivvi! normally i dont even look in this thread, and i dont get on the computer when AI starts on the east coast, but i just had AI overload this week
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

You're welcome,but damn I forgot that some people haven't seen it yet. Sorry,everybody.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Mivvi21 View Post
    ***Spoilers***

The only person who can really sing that made it through the wildcard is Matt. Megan,Jasmine,and Anoop were all horrible. Hell,I'd have rather seen Tatiana make it in rather than either one of the girls that did. She at least has a decent voice. I also think that Jessie Langseth got robbed.

Megan is eye candy for Simon.

I think what they did to Tatiana was pretty darn mean, no way were they ever going to make her a wild card.

So far I only like blonde with pink hair and Lil' Round aka Momma with 3 kids.

one armed sleeved girl turns me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mivvi21 View Post
    You're welcome,but damn I forgot that some people haven't seen it yet. Sorry,everybody.
    a professional will know not to go into this thread if they dont want spoilers.
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    Megan is eye candy for Simon.

I think what they did to Tatiana was pretty darn mean, no way were they ever going to make her a wild card.

So far I only like blonde with pink hair and Lil' Round aka Momma with 3 kids.

one armed sleeved girl turns me off.
    Yeah, they only let Tatiana in for a final dose of her draaama. But she blew whatever slight chance she had by singing Whitney Houston again.

The sleeve tattoo doesn't fit Megan at all. She's much too wholesome-looking to pull it off.

I'm not sure if I like any of them yet.

From what I heard of this group it is perhaps the worst bunch yet. I have no interest in watching any of this season based on the cookie cutter molds they've picked and expect it will be another Taylor Hicks season with the people from the HateIdol group having a field day over these soon to be forgotten people. IMO only about two of these people can actually sing.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Thread Information