Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101
Results 1,501 to 1,507 of 1507

Thread: American Idol Season 8 - 2009

I went to the show last night and I thought it was fantastic! I thought everyone was better than they were on the show. Especially Lil! She was so much fun to watch. The only one I didn't really care for was Michael. He was really cheesy. Oh, and I thought Adam was just awful! He didn't sound good at all. Kris was great!!!

I also tried to see Matt's mole, but didn't! Good for him for getting it taken care of!

They wore the same costumes last night as they did when msdeb saw them! At least Megan and Allison did. I wonder if they rotate or something.

My bf's sister (who I went to the show with) has a friend that got to meet the Idols before the show!!! She said they all were really nice, especially Kris

Former "Idol" Contestant Found Dead

Posted Jul 25th 2009 5:00AM by TMZ Staff
    Alexis Cohen, a former "American Idol" contestant was found dead early this morning in Allentown, PA.

The 25-year-old, known as "Glitter Girl" auditioned for "Idol" in January 2008 and returned for a second time in 2009 but never received a golden ticket.

Deputy Chief Michael Mohel of the Ocean County Prosecutors Office tells TMZ Cohen's body was found in the street by two pedestrians who then contacted local police. As of now, there is no apparent cause of death. An autopsy is scheduled for this afternoon. Cohen's death was first reported by APP.com.

[YOUTUBE]qyimcFym6_I[/YOUTUBE]

Former "Idol" Contestant Found Dead | TMZ.com
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

She was only 25 years old?!!?

Well, she did look like a crack whore.

I remember this chick...

Not really much of a surprise that she's dead by the look of her.

Not to sound mean or insensitive but how is this newsworthy?

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

TWENTY FIVE????????????!!!!!!!

I'm so shocked by THAT news. But RIP, man thats sad. She was that young. I thought she was in her forties! On the other hand, you can't try out for Idol if you're over 30 so.. but wow, i wasn't expecting 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora
    Megan plain and simply sucks and was nowhere to be seen during Don't Stop Believing
    I finally found a performance video on youtube and she butchered Tears Dry. She is screaming the song in most parts and 'off key' is an understatement.

I too now like Gokey. Because everyone else seems to hate him so much No, but really he is a funny dude.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by taymarie View Post
    Oh, and I thought Adam was just awful! He didn't sound good at all.
    Wow, seriously? Honest to God, this is the first negative I've heard about Adam in any fan report or newspaper critique. His reviews have been so amazing, I was beginning to think the tour was the Adam show with a supporting cast. The way the reporters talk, it's like the other 9 are after thoughts.

I'm going to the show in Hamilton, Ontario in August and Adam's the only one I'm interested in seeing. He should be fine tuned by then!

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.v View Post
    Former "Idol" Contestant Found Dead

Posted Jul 25th 2009 5:00AM by TMZ Staff
    Alexis Cohen, a former "American Idol" contestant was found dead early this morning in Allentown, PA.

The 25-year-old, known as "Glitter Girl" auditioned for "Idol" in January 2008 and returned for a second time in 2009 but never received a golden ticket.

Deputy Chief Michael Mohel of the Ocean County Prosecutors Office tells TMZ Cohen's body was found in the street by two pedestrians who then contacted local police. As of now, there is no apparent cause of death. An autopsy is scheduled for this afternoon. Cohen's death was first reported by APP.com.

[YOUTUBE]qyimcFym6_I[/YOUTUBE]

Former "Idol" Contestant Found Dead | TMZ.com
    News - UPDATE: Driver Charged for Killing American Idol Contestant in Hit-and-Run | Usmagazine.com
    Monday July 27, 2009

A man has been charged in the weekend hit-and-run death of two-time American Idol contestant Alexis Cohen.

Daniel Bark, 23, was arrested around 6 p.m. Sunday and charged with causing Cohen's death by reckless driving and leaving the scene of a collision, The Star-Ledger reports.

In a hearing today, Superior Court Judge Wendell E. Daniels said Bark will be also be charged with aggravated manslaughter, death by auto and eluding.

Bark is currently being held in Ocean County Jail in Toms River, N.J. on $185,000. His lawyer said: "He's having an extremely difficult time mentally coming to terms with the fact that there's an allegation that he caused a death. My client is in a state of mind where he is going to be under suicide watch."

Cohen, 25, was struck early Saturday morning in Seaside Heights. She was found around 4 a.m. by two passerby who called 911, Deputy Chief Michael Mohel of the Ocean County Prosecutor's Office tells the Morning Call newspaper of her hometown, Allentown, Penn.

She was pronounced dead at 6:35 a.m. at the Community Medical Center in Toms River, N.J. Autopsy results show she suffered chest, head and abdominal injuries, Mohel says.

Cohen auditioned for the seventh season in Philadelphia in 2007, but the show didn't air until January 2008. Idol cameras followed her to to her Allentown, Penn. studio apartment, which she shared with her mother, two cats and her dog.

"I march to the beat of a different drummer," admitted the memorable contestant. After Simon Cowell didn't vote her through to Hollywood, Cohen ranted he was "egotistical" and declared she was going into acting.

She later appeared on The View, Live With Regis and Kelly and Howard Stern's radio show.

Cohen unsuccessfully tried out again during Idol's eighth season.

Her mother, Mindy Dallow, told The Star-Ledger Cohen auditioned a third time in June, and was preparing for a call-back.

Quote Originally Posted by DitaPage* View Post
    TWENTY FIVE????????????!!!!!!!

I'm so shocked by THAT news. But RIP, man thats sad. She was that young. I thought she was in her forties! On the other hand, you can't try out for Idol if you're over 30 so.. but wow, i wasn't expecting 25.

I finally found a performance video on youtube and she butchered Tears Dry. She is screaming the song in most parts and 'off key' is an understatement.

I too now like Gokey. Because everyone else seems to hate him so much No, but really he is a funny dude.
    I'm glad more people are starting to feel the Danny Gokey love; I never got why so many hated him so much during the show, I never felt he was arrogant as so many others did.

Thread Information