Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol season 7 - 2008

A*O

The mark of a truly good song is that it can be sung badly and still sound OK. ALWs songs just don't stand up to that test IMO. They have to be sung perfectly or they sound like crap. And yes, Brooke needs a lesson in humility (and lessons on how to sing IN TUNE PLEASE). I'm amazed she's still there.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

America has no ears or common sense. I'm convinced of that since Brooke and Jason aren't even in the bottom 2. Yet another reason why I hate any elmination show on Fox. They allow their viewers to decide it and their viewers tend to be the lowest common denominator of society (which was why that director show sucked, "America" eliminated the more talented ones early on in favor of stupid humor and action).

I am shocked. While I've been on the DavidA bandwagon from the beginning and haven't left, I can't believe Carly and Sayesha are in the bottom 2 tonight. Both of their performances were superb last night IMO.

And I love Jason (he's a homeboy here) with his cute personality...but the boy blew it last night~
    Playful~

Brooke was hands down the worst last night. She has absolutely NO business being on that couch right now. I was seriously hoping the audience would boo her when they announced she was safe.

Oh. My. WTF. WTF. WTF. Voters are beyond stupid!!!!! I am friggin speechless!
    Moral: do not waste a sympathy vote-you'll kill a decent singer.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I think tween girls are probably the largest voting bloc with AI...and the cute boys are always going to get their votes. I haven't figured out where Brooke's votes are coming from but obviously from those who are tone-deaf!

Carly isn't my personal 'style' but I do think she has an amazing voice and hopefully she will enjoy some type of career from this exposure. I know she had one contract but maybe it was all in timing. Who knows. What I do know is that she displayed CLASS tonight in accepting her defeat.

Bravo to Carly~
    Playful~

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Brooke is really starting to show her true colors. When they just showed the contestants backstage after the first "safeties" were announced, she was glaring at the screen and rolling her eyes. When she realized the camera was on her, she quickly plastered on a smile.

Also, why do they keep saying last night was "the first time" someone has forgotten the words and started over. It wasn't the first time. It's happened before, and with the SAME contestant. Brooke has done this twice now.
    Ha, I missed her glaring at the screen, but I'm not surprised. She's like the Tonya Harding AND the Nancy Kerrigan of this competition. Demanding do-overs and then acting phony-nice.

(p.s. Yeah, this is her second do-over, but the first time, she hadn't actually started singing. She started her piano-playing over. So technically..last night was the first time that happened.)

Hit By Ban Bus!

It doesn't matter, they are just ticking them off now until the final three.
    My gosh what the heck does it take to get rid of Jason?

I can't believe Carly got voted off! I was working during AI, so I missed it, but as soon as it was over I got a text from my friend saying "Jason and Brooke are still there. Carly's gone. WTF???????". WTF indeed. Bad voters. Go sit in the corner until next week.
    President Barack Obama
    Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Bronze Member

It is going to be a David C and David A finale eventually, but Carly should not have been voted off yet. I thought Jason was the worst of the night and Brooke just plain blew it, why either of them didn't go before Carly is unbelievable.

A*O

Brooke looked like a total Bunny Boiler "you MUST love me" arghhhhhh Perfect song for her actually. I bet when she finally gets voted off she will stalk the judges, producers and other contestants. She's craaaazy. Mark my words.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Do you think Brooke is getting the male teenage vote for tall blonde??
    No , she isnt hot lol

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    No , she isnt hot lol
    SOMEBODY thinks so-it can't be her singing!

This should put to rest this thing is rigged! No way would any of those judges made this selection!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Oh bullshit!
    Brooke and Jason were the worst, and should have been the bottom two, with either of them gone.

I am so sick of Brooke, i almost died when she was safe. I was sure she would go this week, she should have gone before Kristy Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    Oh bullshit!
    Brooke and Jason were the worst, and should have been the bottom two, with either of them gone.

I am so sick of Brooke, i almost died when she was safe. I was sure she would go this week, she should have gone before Kristy Lee.
    Exactly how I felt! Why,why,why.

And Jason KNEW his ass was just lucky!

Thread Information