Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol season 7 - 2008

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    You know..Mariah seems like a really nice person. She actually seems genuine and kind.
    I'm not a fan of hers at all, but I have to admit she seemed lovely. I like that she tried to make all of them feel comfortable.

Me,too.
    David C just totally blew me away!!! I am beginning to think his songs are sexy! He was great!!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I actually thought Jason was the best of the night.

He was good too-like they said-it was the Men's Night!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

You know..Mariah seems like a really nice person. She actually seems genuine and kind.

I love Mariah. And I proudly own all her cd's.

I went hunting around other Idol forums and someone claimed to have voted for David A 92 times. Wow... I wonder who pays that phone bill!

I actually don't care for most of Mariah's songs. The only ones I really like are "Hero" and "Always Be My Baby". Brooke butchered "Hero," and I was really disappointed that the judges didn't lay off of the constant sucking up to her and tell her that.

I vote if a contestant delivers a performance that I really enjoy, but usually not more than two or three times in a night. Last week I voted several times for Michael Johns and once for Jason. This week I will vote for Jason. I can't even imagine sitting at my phone placing 92 calls to vote for my favorite.

^But you can understand now how people stay in ; 92 votes from ONE fantard.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    I went hunting around other Idol forums and someone claimed to have voted for David A 92 times. Wow... I wonder who pays that phone bill!
    One site talked about buying GoPhones, additional cell phones, downloading Gizmo/Skype, bribing family members and office co-workers to vote. Some # of votes per person are waaaaayyyy into the hundreds by the end of the 2 hours.

Admittedly, I'm such a David A. fan, I barely notice the others. I thought he looked a lot more comfortable tonight than he has since Shop Around days. I thought David C. hit it out of the ballpark tonight too. It's becoming glaringly obvious that this will be a David vs David showdown and I'm very content with that.

The Guys rocked it!! David C. was sooooo awesome. I still love Jason, that version of the song was so sexy!!!!
    Love ya like a fat kid loves cake!

Hit By Ban Bus!

I didn't like David A or David C until the end of their song... even so I still thought they were the best of the evening.

My favorite Mariah song is one she wrote and didn't sing Faith Hill sang Where are you Christmas from How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

Eli

I thought she makes crazy demands like that green M&m's only thing.

David A was amazing! As I said already I want to mother that kid, and boy, did this Mummy love her son tonight! Gorgeous kid, and I am in love with his voice. And I thought he was dressed like a rock star , he looked great. Carly was fantastic, and looked gorgeous. Syesha has a fantastic voice but she's lacking something, and that will put her at risk of elimination. Wasn't thrilled with Brooke, and haven't been since 'Love is a Battlefield'. I hated that version of Hero.
    Kristy Lee isn't too memorable for me but she has a great voice. David C- awesome as usual. Jason- is there something wrong with my TV? He can't sing in my opinion. He backs out of good, strong notes. There's no power in his voice. That might be some people's idea of a nice voice, but it ain't mine. I wish I liked his voice as much as I love his smile.
    Syesha, Brooke, or Jason is out, I think.
    Last edited by DitaPage*; April 16th, 2008 at 06:57 AM.

David C was awesome, he gets better each week.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ really? I haven't been on the love fest train for 2 weeks going now.. however when they showed his brother I shed a few tears and thought of this board... about the sympathy vote. I'm a sap, it would have worked for me - but it didn't, I still voted for Kristi.

Maybe Simon is cutting the younger people some slack now. He put down Diana DeGarmo because of her age but last year Jordin Sparks won and he didn't rag on her age.

Maybe this is why ......
    YouTube - HiDef - BGT - Andrew sings Pie Jesu

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    ^^ really? I haven't been on the love fest train for 2 weeks going now.. however when they showed his brother I shed a few tears and thought of this board... about the sympathy vote. I'm a sap, it would have worked for me - but it didn't, I still voted for Kristi.

Maybe Simon is cutting the younger people some slack now. He put down Diana DeGarmo because of her age but last year Jordin Sparks won and he didn't rag on her age.

Maybe this is why ......
    YouTube - HiDef - BGT - Andrew sings Pie Jesu
    OMG that kid is so great!!! Thanks,GaPeach!

Thread Information