Page 29 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol season 7 - 2008

Michael Johns was robbed! I really liked him! He's way better than Kristy, Syeisha, Jason and Brooke! I think he'll do ok and get a contract.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    The results show for the aussies is on Sunday 6:30pm.

I wouldn't be surprised if Castro wins, this isn't a talent contest, its who is going to make the most money. Hes got this huge female fanbase.

You reckon? He's just so blah and the dreads..... yuk. I don't see anything sexy in him at all. Even David C, the creepoid, has more testosterone going on. David A has the best voice but he's too simpering and eager to please. No doubt after years of training from Daddy Dearest.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Eli

My mum said something about Castro the other day that shocked me. She's usually so mellow about such things.

"You can't get away with drealocks like that with a Jewish nose like that."

??

I was horrified that Michael Johns was voted off. I voted for him several times on Tuesday night. He didn't even deserve to be in the bottom 3, much less to leave. I think it's the first time I've ever seen the audience boo the final remaining contestants. I honestly wondered if there was some sort of mix up or manipulation of the votes because I just don't see how this was possible.

I think they need to change the way they do eliminations in this show because it's getting to be a contest of who has the most 13 year old girls frantically pressing re-dial for 2 hours, not who the majority of the public likes the best. The people who are actually going to buy CDs aren't the ones who are going to call 600 times for their favorite.

Each phone line should be allowed one vote. I also believe judges should continue to have a say in it (otherwise, why are they there?) and that their votes should be weighted and combined with the public's votes. Our votes should count 60%, with theirs counting 40%.

Also, did anyone else see Brooke White standing over there pouting like a kindergartener? She was literally poking her bottom lip out and scrunching up her face, probably to ensure that everyone saw her looking "sad" while she secretly gloated. What a fake, stupid bitch.

I demand a recount, i swear Brooke should have gone!! It's so NOT FAIR! I never wouldhave thought Michael was going anywhere yet.

Bronze Member

I never was a fan of Michael Johns, but I was shocked that he went home! I thought for sure it would be no-range Brooke!

And did anyone notice how catty Ryan was to him tonight when he read the results? He said something along the lines of, "Last year when we did the idol gives back show, we didn't eliminate anyone." Then Michael started looking a bit hopeful, when Ryan said, "But this year we are." Come on, was that necessary?

Also, did anyone else see Brooke White standing over there pouting like a kindergartener? She was literally poking her bottom lip out and scrunching up her face, probably to ensure that everyone saw her looking "sad" while she secretly gloated. What a fake, stupid bitch.
    Ramiele used to do that stupid pouting thing too. I was so glad when she went home. Both she and Brooke are fake, fake, fake.

i did notice when everyone went to the couch, that they hugged each other, except Brooke, and she had to fish for a high five.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I was horrified that Michael Johns was voted off. I voted for him several times on Tuesday night. He didn't even deserve to be in the bottom 3, much less to leave. I think it's the first time I've ever seen the audience boo the final remaining contestants. I honestly wondered if there was some sort of mix up or manipulation of the votes because I just don't see how this was possible.
    The audience also boo'ed and were in shock the night Chris Daughtry was booted from the show. I'll never forget that; I was exercising on my Elliptical and when the told him he had to go home, I actually stopped in mid-cycle with my mouth agape - shocked! Much like that night, I was shocked when Seacrest (who's an asshole after his "Last year when we did the Idol Gives Back Show, we didn't eliminate anyone. But, this year we are." comment) said Michael was going home.

...and in the safe seats sat Brooke and Kristy Lee...

my daughter and i both sat here with laughing and joking to nothing! i know its just a tv show, but still!
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I was never a huge fan of Michael's, but he did NOT deserve to go!!

It should've been Brooke or Carly.

Elite Member

Michael Johns leaving is just WRONG.

I think David Archuleta's long been determined the winner. I truly believe he thinks he's the one leaving each week. I think he's sequestered enough that he doesn't get he owns this competition.

Michael was my #2 favorite. I guess it really will be the battle of the Davids at the finale.

David Cook creeps me the fuck out. He's got an ok voice but something about him just makes me shudder. I also think he's not as good as he thinks he is. I want him to go home.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ I haven't liked Davids songs for the last two weeks. Even with the new doo he's still girly looking.. like he can't wait to put on the mascara.

Gold Member

I'm so bored with all the contestants this season. They are all horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy Burnett View Post
    I'm so bored with all the contestants this season. They are all horrible.
    There's always America's Next Top Model
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Thread Information