Page 20 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol season 7 - 2008

A*O

Apparently David A's dad is a total douche and Stage Dad From Hell. I bet he beats the crap out of that kid when he 'screws up'. He's got that nervous "abused kid" look about him IMO.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

^He definitely comes across as an 'eager to please' type. Poor little thing.

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    I was shocked when Syesha and Chikeze were in the bottom two.. even more shocked when it wasn't Jason going home.

I haven't voted this year because no one does it for me but I think Chikeze was one of the best male singers they have had in a long time.. next to Chris Daughtry. Chikeze sounds like Mel Carter, I just dated myself.
    At first, I thought you meant Nell Carter, which dates me too!
    Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^AnnTigue OK that is funny!

After the throw down Jason is gone it's going to be hard to watch the rest of them leave.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    After the throw down Jason is gone it's going to be hard to watch the rest of them leave.
    Jason isnt going anywhere. he's got some good looks and i bet he'll choose a better song and will stick around another week or so.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by Ann Tique View Post
    The bottom 3 should've included Ramiele. No way should Chikeze have gone and no way should Syesha have been there.
    Oh, I agree! Bottom 3 should've been Kristy, Ramiele, and Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I personally thought Kristy should have gone home last week. I was appalled that she wasn't even in the bottom 3. She's awful and has WAY overstayed her welcome. I thought her performance of "Proud to be an American" was cheesy, and vocally it was nothing special.
    I totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry gashes View Post
    Oh i agree, that's a very cheesy song to a non-American like myself so I'm surprised that an American like yourself feels the same way , and I don't think her voice was that great. She's been in the bottom three every time; I thought she'd have been gone by now.
    The original by Lee Greenwood is a nice patriotic song and I like the message behind it, but her singing it was a total cheese fest!! Very pageant like.

^Yeah, that was what I meant. It IS a nice song, with nice lyrics, but she is so 'Look at meeee, I'm Miss America', as you said very pageant like! I don't know why she is still in!

Too bad Jason doesn't have David Cook's talent; he'd be a frickin superstar with those looks.

I think Jason has a nice face and seems to have a cool, laid back personality, but I don't find those dreadlocks attractive.

I think Jason has a nice face and seems to have a cool, laid back personality, but I don't find those dreadlocks attractive.
    ITA-I keep hoping they can talk him out of them. I mean-he just cannot carry them off.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

^Yeah, that was what I meant. It IS a nice song, with nice lyrics, but she is so 'Look at meeee, I'm Miss America', as you said very pageant like! I don't know why she is still in!
    It was a very unimaginative, lazy song choice imo.

A lot of American people are very touched by the original, which must be why she got enough votes to keep her in. She doesn't have an awful sounding voice, but seems to have a really hard time staying in tune.

Too bad Jason doesn't have David Cook's talent; he'd be a frickin superstar with those looks.
    He really is good looking-- he has great coloring and gorgeous eyes, but I agree that the dreads are a bit yucky. My little girl said it looks like he's got a headfull of cat poop.

I don't have a problem with guys having long hair as long as it looks nice and clean.

Elite Member

So Tuesday night is Dolly Parton themed, right? Ugh! What the hell are these people going to sing?

David A., particularly, is going to be crucified regardless of what he picks. Most of her songs are about love and hardship. What does he know about either? Poor kid - he's been on the receiving end of some pretty harsh criticism lately (from the judges and the public.) I have a feeling he ain't seen nothin' yet!! The poor kid just can't win!

I predict the two Davids battling it out in the finale with David A. winning. If they get to perform a song of their choice during finals, I'd love to hear David A. perform Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy" - the performance that Simon said was "incredible" during Hollywood week, but didn't get clearance to be shown. I bet he'd bring the house down with that one.
    Last edited by Elisa; March 30th, 2008 at 06:10 PM.

DOLLY PARTON THEMED? Oh fucking spare me! I don't think I'll be able to sit through that.

Oh I LOVE Dolly, but not sure how they'll pull this off.....

Will she be a guest?

I like Dolly, but i'm not a big fan of her music. Something tells me Kristy Lee will be right for it.

Dying to see what David Cook does though; i like his originality.

Thread Information