Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061

Thread: American Idol Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    Okay, I missed it...who won? It just got over here,but i completely got wrapped up in other stuff and missed it. I loved Blake and wanted him to win, but i have a feeling that Jordin took it. The final song last night was definitely not a good fit for Blake, but Jordin did well. I'm anxious to find out the results.
    Jordin won

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm glad Jordin won over Blake. He's got a better shot at a career coming in second than Jordin would have IMO.

I think he'll be just fine; as will Melinda and Lakisha

Taylor Hicks made the most bizarre facial expressions while singing. I thought he had dropped off the face of the earth

Too bad, Chris Daughtry wasn't there tonight I thought when Clive Davis was going on about Chris' record sales, that he would be there to sing something.

Jordan was just great! I cannot believe she is 17! Her parents were just beaming!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Hit By Ban Bus!

Good Lord Almighty WHAT is that "best presentation" award!! That was so rehearsed.

Kelly was smokin' - her face looked great and she was passionate as usual - I'll bet that camera added 15 lbs which tells me her body looks like 90% of American females.

Smokey Robinson... aw... he was the shizz when I was in h.s. Looks pretty good for his age seeing as how he's waaay older than I am lol -

oh HELL. Sanjaya. Uh, Sanjaya singing "GIRL, You Really Got Me Goin"? Right.

African Children's Choir was absolutely adorable. Beautiful children full of light and joy.
    Last edited by Mira; May 24th, 2007 at 10:42 AM.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Just saw a reporter say on the local Fox news that Jordin is absolutely gorgeous in person. I can see that - both her parents are very nice-looking and of course it's often true that mixed races are really good-looking. (FTR-I only watched Fox to see Jordin news )

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post

Too bad, Chris Daughtry wasn't there tonight I thought when Clive Davis was going on about Chris' record sales, that he would be there to sing something.
    Chris was on with his band at the end of Tuesday nights show...They were very very good. But I also wanted him to perform again on last nights show. I think he's one of the most talented ones to come out of Idol.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Chris was on with his band at the end of Tuesday nights show...They were very very good. But I also wanted him to perform again on last nights show. I think he's one of the most talented ones to come out of Idol.
    You HAVE to be kidding me, RIGHT???

Geez, I have watched every gawd-damned episode, EXCEPT for Tuesday's because I had to run to the mall to get my son a pair of shoes!!

That's it, the boy is getting a beating when he comes home from school today!!

chris looked really odd Tues. had a TON of eye make up on.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061

Thread Information