Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol Season 6

If Sanjaya is eliminated next week, then it will be because the producers gave him the boot. And with this many people now paying attention, it could cause a stir, saying that the producers rigged the vote. Not like it really matters, since the show's credibility is already going downhill.

I also think that one of the top 3 girls is going to get booted in a "shocking" elimination somewhere around 6th or 5th place. Probably Lakisha.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yes, and they'll float some bogus thing about Sanjaya possibly getting the boot so people will watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    When they had the bottom three standing beside one another, I knew Phil wouldn't be the one to leave. When it came down to Haley and Gina, I would have bet a million dollars on it being Haley to leave. I actually sat on my couch with my jaw on the floor when Ryan said Gina was going home.
    I'm sure this is partially due to pregnancy hormones for me, but I actually teared up a bit when Ryan said Gina was going home. I'd been rooting for her to make it further, although I was pretty sure she'd never win. Haley gives off a bitchy vibe, similar to what I thought Katharine McPhee did last season.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    I'm sure this is partially due to pregnancy hormones for me, but I actually teared up a bit when Ryan said Gina was going home. I'd been rooting for her to make it further, although I was pretty sure she'd never win. Haley gives off a bitchy vibe, similar to what I thought Katharine McPhee did last season.
    Funny you say that, Haley has always reminded me of Katarine McPhee.

I think Haley thinks the shrinking hemline is going to get her somewhere. She's done next week. She should just pack up her Marie Osmond makeup and short shorts now.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post

I think Haley thinks the shrinking hemline is going to get her somewhere. She's done next week. She should just pack up her Marie Osmond makeup and short shorts now.
    Like Simon said she has nice legs. But they are not that nice.

Hit By Ban Bus!

And why the heck is he saying that anyway? He's the one complaining that this is a SINGING competition.

^^ I wondered that myself. I think perhaps he is saying that she's not that good, but in consolation she's got a pair of decent pins.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater Tot View Post
    If Sanjaya is eliminated next week, then it will be because the producers gave him the boot. And with this many people now paying attention, it could cause a stir, saying that the producers rigged the vote. Not like it really matters, since the show's credibility is already going downhill.

I also think that one of the top 3 girls is going to get booted in a "shocking" elimination somewhere around 6th or 5th place. Probably Lakisha.
    i think you are right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    And why the heck is he saying that anyway? He's the one complaining that this is a SINGING competition.

'Cause he couldn't find anything nice to say about her performance...

Elite Member

I liked Katherine McPhee. She is prettier than Haley and has a better voice. Sure, Katherine performed in dresses, but she wasn't prancing around in mini skirts up to her crotch.

Have any of you seen the April 9, 2007 of People magazine with all the American Idol contestants on it? Look at how all the other female contestants are dressed and then look at what Haley chose to wear. Fricken booty shorts and posing on the floor all stretched out like 'Come fuck me'! It's so ridiculous. She uses her sexuality to totally sell herself and then acts like she doesn't.

But there's something odd about her sexuality.... I mean, it's like she's awkward with it, like she's a little girl trying really hard to play dress up & be sexy. Somebody earlier mentioned her exaggerated facial expressions & dancing when she sang Ain't Misbehavin' & lordy, I played it back in slow motion & it was REDONCULOUS.

Oh, & Tony Bennett wasn't pleased with her idea to sing the lyrics "for you, and you *OH* and YOU!" to several different guys, in that squeaky grating Betty Boop voice. Told her that the point of the song was to sing it to ONE person, you retard.

Get her OUT OF HERE PLEASE.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Elite Member

I totally agree that Haley's trying way too hard...and believe me, I wouldn't say that if I didn't really feel it because 9 times out of 10 I hate it when women hate on other women just because they're pretty or they have nice bodies. That's so petty. As a woman myself, I really do think it's great when a woman takes care of herself and looks nice, but there's something about Haley that irks the hell out of me. She tries to act like a 'brunette Marilyn Monroe' when she performs onstage and it's so annoying.

She does act like a little kid trying to play dress up and act sexy. That was a perfect example.

Elite Member

Here are the People magazine photos:

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    She does act like a little kid trying to play dress up and act sexy.
    I think this is why she reminds me of a pageant girl, ugh.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

ew, People mag called Haley the hottie? She's so not hot though.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Thread Information