Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol Season 6

Hit By Ban Bus!

What?! I'm watching and Ryan says very special guest live after the break... well I guess it means someone else. Oh well. I've seen Tony singing other places within the past year he keeps getting these awards and releasing albums lol

Hit By Ban Bus!

Wow Melinda and Jordin sure looked upset for Gina when she was booted. Well at least she gets to go on tour. She looked good tonight. Sounded great in her swan song too.

first........... i cannot STAND michael Buble. blech.
    did you see Sanjaya? he almost expected to not get voted off. he's such a dufus lol. AND hailey? i just do NOT get it. this is the first season (and i've watched from the beginning) that im' truly disappointed in the way its going. oh and one more thing... ryan spends at least 5 minutes whoring the 'american idol gives back' thing. what is up with that?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

a guy from a radio station around here is camping out on top of a car dealership until sanjaya is voted off...they put up tents for people to come out and watch the whole show together..hes got a petition going and everything

i dont know what the point is..its not going to get sanjaya voted off
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

I am not a fan of Gina, but she is much, much better than Haley. I imagine that Haley is feeling utterly insecure right now, so my guess is that next week she'll try far too hard with the "sexy" thing--- not that she is good at it, but at this point I predict that she'll pull out all the stops in order to be memorable or get votes. It's just an inclination.

I was so disappointed, no Tony Bennett. I was so looking forward to seeing him sing.

I thought that either Haley or Phil would go this week, I didn't expect Gina to get the boot this week.

Gina seemed very surprised to go. I especially liked where they showed her crying, then panned over to Sanjaya, as if to ask "Why is he still here?"

When they had the bottom three standing beside one another, I knew Phil wouldn't be the one to leave. When it came down to Haley and Gina, I would have bet a million dollars on it being Haley to leave. I actually sat on my couch with my jaw on the floor when Ryan said Gina was going home.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    This is shaping up to be the worst American Idol ever.

I agree. I haven't watched the last few episodes, and I don't think I'll watch at all anymore. It's so boring that I can't bring myself to watch it. I'll just continue to read yall's comments about the show.
    I really am shocked at the Sanjaya madness. The longer he stays the more I think he just might win...

Well, not really. But he's lasted far longer than I thought he would...

Hit By Ban Bus!

I agree, but I think it will get more interesting, mainly because of the LaKisha, Melinda, Jordin issue. And maybe a guy or two in the mix.

i feel the exact same way...usually if i miss the show, my bf's mom records it on dvr for me, well i tried to watch this weeks...i couldnt even sit through one persons performance..they were all boring to me. I used to be so excited to watch it every week...i actually forgot it was on this time
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Sanjaya wont win. As the number of contestants will come down, the number of votes for the best contestants will go up. I dont think that a majority of the public wants Sanjaya to win. The worst case scenario would be him making it to the top 2. But he wont win. I doubt he will go beyond the top 6 .

^^^ Exactly. The same thing happens every season with a contestant. The only difference this year is that the internet and media have taken the story and ran with it. And Sanjaya's hair is more interesting than former contestants'. He'll be gone by 6th place.

I am now so disgusted with it that I will now vote for Sangina for the rest of time just for shits and giggles now. Probably won't watch it next year now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    I agree, but I think it will get more interesting, mainly because of the LaKisha, Melinda, Jordin issue. And maybe a guy or two in the mix.
    It's definitely going to get more interesting, because it seems like a three girl competition really. As much as I am cheering on my boy Blake, I really can't wait to see how it's all played out with these three girls.

I bet you anything the producers will off Sanjaya next week- their ratings went down 7% and that is the last straw in TV.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Thread Information