Page 26 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol Season 6

Elite Member

I thought the vote off for the girls tonight was dead on, but the wrong guys were let go.

^True. I didn't agree with the guys vote at all.
    Sanjaya, sweetheart that he is, should have been booted.

I agreed with the girls too. I think that was the first time a contestant didn't sing after they got eliminated ... or at least she didn't sing for the first part. I thought Leslie's little play on the lyrics was funny, but I'm glad she's gone.

AJ wasn't my favorite but I could see him at least making the top 12, if he stayed consistent each week. Nick wasn't memorable enough ... I think he would have gone before the top 12 anyways.

What is up with Kelli Pickler. Is she morphing into a Dolly wanna be?
    Did you see the girl drop the mic and lose the sound while Paula was talking?

Sanjaya should've gone home, he needs more time on stage under the lights because he's so painfuly timid. If he doesn't bring it next week, enough with the sympathy vote- got to go.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by rsauten View Post
    What is up with Kelli Pickler. Is she morphing into a Dolly wanna be?
    Did you see the girl drop the mic and lose the sound while Paula was talking?
    Did you see the part where Ryan asked what she bought with the money she got and she answered "shoes"..and he asked "anything else?!?!" Implying her boobs...LOL. Those suckers were huge

I really like Kelly Pickler, & I think she's adorable but I'm not crazy about the short curly hairdo. She's gained a few pounds since her AI days & boy, she looked voluptuous in that tight dress

I wasn't heartbroken about anybody who left tonight & I'm glad I don't have to look at Leslie anymore. I can't figure out why that girl bugs me so much. I think it's her lower teeth or something. Strange. And I agree about Sanjaya - next week bring it or go home.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Elite Member

I can't stand Kellie Pickler and I'm sorry but she looked like a hooker in that dress. That dress what totally inappropriate for American Idol. Her boobs were totally hanging out and it was super skin tight. It left nothing to the imagination. Wear that shit at Hollywood party, not onstage for American Idol. Families and kids watch this show too, you know! She's always gotten on my nerves with that whole dumb blonde skit...and to top it off her performance sucked. She sang and just stood there like a stiff board. She has no stage presence whatsoever.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    I can't stand Kellie Pickler and I'm sorry but she looked like a hooker in that dress. That dress what totally inappropriate for American Idol. Her boobs were totally hanging out and it was super skin tight. It left nothing to the imagination. Wear that shit at Hollywood party, not onstage for American Idol.
    You obviously haven't been looking at the 'fashions' sported by some of the contestants, like that tight red dress or several very low cut 'look at my boobs' outfits worn. Picklers was only slightly worse than the other contestants on Tuesday.

Very disappointed that Antonella didn't get sent home.

As long as Sanjaya has those teenybopper heartthrob looks he could sing like the back end of a rusty school bus and he'd be kept around by the voters.

did you see Sanjayas face when they said AJ was going home?

i thought the girls were right on, but i think Sanjaya should have gone before AJ...what really gets me is the songs selection...sometimes i just cant understand why they picked the song they are singing.
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Bronze Member

Kelly Pickler sounded and looked awful. I kept thinking "If you're going to sound like crap, at least move around and try to be somewhat entertaining!" It's weird, when she was on the show, she was never stiff like that. Maybe she was just really nervous.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Recovering from augmentation surgery?

I would have been quite nervous if she had moved around much in that dress...

*plop*
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I really like Kelly Pickler, & I think she's adorable but I'm not crazy about the short curly hairdo. She's gained a few pounds since her AI days & boy, she looked voluptuous in that tight dress

I wasn't heartbroken about anybody who left tonight & I'm glad I don't have to look at Leslie anymore. I can't figure out why that girl bugs me so much. I think it's her lower teeth or something. Strange. And I agree about Sanjaya - next week bring it or go home.
    Leslie reminds me of one of those generic looking actresses who star mostly in commercials, always playing the mom or the wife...

Elite Member

AJ's look reminds me very much of Australian Idol runner up of a few years ago, Anthony Callea. I thought he had one of the better male voices in the competition so I was sorry to see him leave last night.

Lakisa, Stephanie, Sabrina and Jordin are the strongest girls this year.

I'll join the Pickler fan club. I can't help but like her. She has a nice voice, but I wish she'd projected more last night. Her voice got a little lost.

Thread Information