Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol Season 6

Sundance was crap and I'm sick of waiting for him to 'bring it' because he already broughtened it and forgottened it so he don't matter anymore. Hope he's gonzo because he bored the crap outta me.

Liked Sanjaya because he is sweet and does have a good voice but I don't think America will dig him. Chris is a little sasspot and I thought he did well but I see how Simon thinks he's still beerhall karaoke- he needs to drop about 20 pounds and tame the mane to look more singing star.

Loved Blake. That kid Jared is fucking sexy as hell, I should like to bed him. Want to give it up to my man from Taunton, Nick, even though he was just ok. Loved Phil!!
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

I'm watching Sanjaya. He's so cute I could just eat him up, but he is pretty effeminate, so yeah, I don't know if people are going be ok with that. The judges are tearing him up. I thought he sounded good, but most people can't compare to Stevie Wonder when they sing his songs. It's like singing Whitney or Mariah or Christina, or hell, even Celine. You can't help but compare to the original, and it almost always falls flat.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Yes, Sundance seems to be more hype than anything. He was great at the audition, but he has been awful ever since. I was so disappointed with him tonight.

Phil is great. His voice is so smooth, and he seemed very comfortable on stage. I think he'll go far.

Not feeling the Justin Timberlake wanna-be. He butchered Gavin DeGraw's song.

Hit By Ban Bus!

When they get to the girls, be sure and let us know how LaKisha does! Thanks! I have about 2 hours to wait to see it.

Ok, I am completely digging Chris Sligh, the big curly-haired dorky guy. He rocks.

tee-hee, making fun of Simon with digs at Il Divo and Teletubbies!
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

I think the funniest part of the night was when Simon called Ryan "sweetheart". I was like, oh no he di'int.

haha, great moment.

Bald guy sounded great after he got going, but I'm having a really difficult time looking at him. Chris Daughtry looked HAWT bald, but this guy has a strangely-shaped head with big ears. However, Elliot Yamin looked horrid last season until the stylists got hold of him, and he ended up looking much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    When they get to the girls, be sure and let us know how LaKisha does! Thanks! I have about 2 hours to wait to see it.
    Girls are tomorrow night

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh good because NCIS is good tonight I do wanna know how Rudy does though. I like him.

I didn't get to see each guy, but I really loved A.J Tabaldo.

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

Sundance is toast. And sadly, i think Sanjaya may be too.

Loved the beatboxer kid and am glad he didn't beatbox tonight. I thought he took a risk with that Keane song, but totally pulled it off.

Liked the Justin Timberlake dude for his talent, but he looked WAY too much like Justin.. the suit, the tennis shoes, the hair, the facial hair, the body movements. I think it was ironic that he sang a song "i don't wanna be anything other than me", when he basically was trying to be Justin Timberlake. But i still like him and hopefully he will wear a different outfit next week.

Was really impressed that Jared hit that high note on the Brian McKnight song... very impressive!

Phil reminds me of someone and i can't put my finger on it.

Everyone else was just aight for me dawg!

^^^ Yeah, I have to agree about the "beatbox" guy. He really impressed me tonight.

OK, I seriously wanna know what the fuck happened to Sundance. Did he get abducted by aliens that replaced his vocal chords or something? This boy did not suck at auditions, but he clearly sucks now.

^i agree...he blew them away in his audition, and now he just blows. I saw them all up to the beatbox guy..he was the only one that stuck out to me, and of course Sanjaya, cuz of that damn hair! I think Sanjaya will go home early, he just doesnt have the experience the others seem to have, but the boy can definitely sing. I thought it was pretty ironic that the JT wanna be sang "I dont wanna be". I hope he changes it up a bit, because he is trying too hard to be like JT..and i think hes a good singer. How did the curly haired guy do? (the jack osbourne look alike) i didnt get to see him. I hope the girls do better than the guys tonight, or its going to be another boring night of blah performances.
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Thread Information