Page 16 of 61 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    Do the links for these videos work for you guys? Doesn't work for me.

(I"m clicking on the right side)
    I tried it's not working for me either.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    There were some that I didnt agree with tonight. Especially the last two girls. Antonella (no idea how her name is spelled) should have been the one to go home of the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtlebay View Post
    ^^ ITA w/ the two girls. The taller girl on the right had a weaker voice and I didn't understand how she made the cut.

The last two guys: how on earth did a screecher like Sunshine make it but the guy on the left didn't?
    ITA with you both! I saw quite a bit of injustice tonite. They only picked Antonella b/c she was cuter I think. The other chick sounded a lot better IMO, but was not bad looking. I can't believe Sundance beat out that other guy!!! I'm sorry, but he's just been given waaay too many chances. He's not all that great or cute IMO and his personality sucks. I guess he's getting special treatment b/c his daddy's a famous singer.

ETA: LaKisha kicks ass!!! What a beautiful voice she has!

I'm so happy for LaKisha!!
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

I am a little shell-shocked. I don't know what to think.....

I have no favorites at this point & hope I warm up to some of these kids soon or else this season will be no fun at all for me.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

^i know exactly what you mean..no one has really stuck out to me either, just the "boy band group", and the group of girls that were with that Perla chick (the shakira wanna be) those girls could really sing...i think its hard to warm up to them so soon..we havent learned much about any of them really..just a few
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

I like Sundance, BUT I agree with all of you. He should have been sent home. The other guy's voice was better.

Antonella definitely should have gone home. Her voice isn't that great, imo.

I'm rooting for Paul, the token Asian guy.
    debauched.

Hit By Ban Bus!

You guys are right, Tommy should have stayed. He lives in my metro area so he was in the local news last night. He's looking really good (not that he looked bad before), and I think he'll be back again.

LaKisha is the "Keisha" I kept asking about. I am rooting for her. She needs polish, but she is amazing. Just start acting like a star, babe and you'll go really far. I think she'll come out of her shell, but when she's on stage that shell actually disappears. GO LaKisha!!

For the guys, I like Rudy Cardenas. He stood out for me. Good voice, great stage presence, spontaneous dance moves.

the justin timberlake wannabe makes me moist. he looks tossable.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

There were some that I didnt agree with tonight. Especially the last two girls. Antonella (no idea how her name is spelled) should have been the one to go home of the two.
    I was surprised too because they never showed the shorter girl before that night (on purpose, I'm sure) so no one had any interest in her. But when they showed her singing, she was very good. I liked Antonella, at least better than her best friend, but the other girl was so good!

Shoot, that video has been removed from youtube. Blake's group was definitely my favorite. There were a few times when people were off key, but you barely noticed it. I think even with them being off key, it just showed how much time they put into it, and it really made you remember them, which is really important at that stage. You have to make the judges remember you.

Some of the girls that got through that we hadn't seen before this episode sounded so bad! When they showed them singing, I thought "no way, she's not getting through" then they did. I can't remember names, especially since this is the first time we saw a lot of the people. But I do like Melinda and Jordin. For the guys, I like Blake, Brandon, Chris, Nick, and Rudy.

Here are the photoshoots:

Top 24: http://www.justjared.com/2007/02/14/american-idol-6-top-24/

Girls: http://www.justjared.com/2007/02/15/american-idol-6-top-12-girls/

Boys: http://www.justjared.com/2007/02/15/american-idol-6-top-12-guys/

eta: found another link to the guys' group: YouTube - 'How Deep Is Your Love' by American Idol boys

Was she the one who said "God looks out for good people" or something like that? She really should have gone home.

It was her friend who said that crap about God and good people... but still, she should have gone home. That other girl they cut instead, was WAY better of a singer.

I just watched Antonella's audition again: YouTube - Antonella Barba Audition

And really, she's a good singer. I think both her and the girl with her in the chair episode should have made it through and someone else should have been cut. Like the girl with the red hair. I think it was her that sounded really bad when they showed a clip of her singing, before she made it into the top 24.

Quote Originally Posted by vballchica134 View Post
    I just watched Antonella's audition again: YouTube - Antonella Barba Audition

And really, she's a good singer.
    i liked her audition too.

lmao at the pix of her on the net, nice of her friends to share them with the world lol
    Breaking News: Uh oh, Antonella Barba in revealing poses | Vote for the Worst
    Vote for the Worst

sorry if its already been posted

Well, I was all set to start ranting about how effin' sick I am of girls going wild for cameras, but those aren't so bad. In the first one, she's sitting on a toilet, and probably a "friend" busted in & took her picture. I did it to a couple of my friends when I was that age. The second one is some girls topless on a beach. Well, whoop-de-do. Plus, they're covering their breasts with their arms.

I'm actually just embarrassed for the girl because she looks positively buck-toothed in the toilet picture.

ETA: I'm watching the show on DVR - I'm up the, what, 4th singer. The Asian guy singing a Wham song. He was horrible. Sundance was horrible. I thought the black guy before Sundance was good but the judges didn't like him. The first guy was blah.

Waiting to be impressed.

(On the up side, Paula seems only very mildly impaired tonight.)
    Last edited by Lobelia; February 20th, 2007 at 09:51 PM.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Thread Information