Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol Season 6

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Oh, OK. It just showed here just now. That braid girl was like WOW. And clearly rocker chick's feature was done after she made it through. but hey IT'S ALL GOOD
    I thought the same thing when they featured those two friends and then showed them on the beach. Where would they have found that beautiful, sunny beach in the dead of New York weather? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    I actually like the girl from Queens who got up and worked out everyday at 5 am, she was a little obnoxious but she wanted it bad and made it happen. Definitely a rocker vibe.
    I liked her but not her pants I was thinking she'd be horrible, so I'm glad she was actually good.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    I thought the same thing when they featured those two friends and then showed them on the beach. Where would they have found that beautiful, sunny beach in the dead of New York weather? lol
    All the auditions were done in August, so it would have been sunny then.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    I have noticed sometimes they try and make Simon look like a bad guy, like when that guy that sounded like a woman - the judges should have said "no" and moved on, but Paula kept babbling and babbling and Simon made the comment that there are others waiting and she goes off on him. She is no where near professional - and the way she gets the googly eyes when the good looking guys come in. Lord, she was practically drooling on the 16 year old kid.

..and you know who I felt bad for?? That girl that sang "Dancing in the Streets". She was so bubbly and sweet and when she didn't make it, she was so terribly sad and crying....awwww, poor thing.
    Exactly. It was so uncomfortable. The way she was staring at him and smiling all seductively. I was like, cool it Paula, he's a kid. I watched last night with my dad, and he just kept asking me, "why is she looking at him like that?".

But hey, at least she was sober.
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

Am I the only one who totally didn't buy the "I want my dad to be proud of me girl? I mean, she called her dad, he sounded happy for her and didn't seem to care that she had:

"I *sob* didn't go to school *sob* today, I went to New York *sob* and *sob* auditioned. Please don't be mad".

^^i got that vibe too...i dunno why..ill be interested to see her later in the show..to see if thats all mentioned again or not
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    Am I the only one who totally didn't buy the "I want my dad to be proud of me girl? I mean, she called her dad, he sounded happy for her and didn't seem to care that she had:

"I *sob* didn't go to school *sob* today, I went to New York *sob* and *sob* auditioned. Please don't be mad".
    I thought she seemed mentally unstable, seriously.

I still wish we'd see more good auditions. I feel like I'm wasting time watching the bad singers. I really wish they would have a few bad singers, sprinkled in with the good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by vballchica134 View Post
    I liked her but not her pants I was thinking she'd be horrible, so I'm glad she was actually good.
    Yeah, I agree- they were dangerously low! Definitely fighting off the coin slot.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Butt crack is one thing but I thought we were going to get a Britney shot at any moment ...

That kid did NOT look 16!

The one chick's pants were sooooooooooo low. Did y'all notice that they showed her from the back while she was standing before the judges? Wonder why they did that...
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

OCD

I LOVED Ian Benardo I thought he was very funny.

I did not enjoy the "I work out" all the time girl, it was obvious she didn't work out all the time, she had zero muscle definition and by her own admittance only lost 15-20 lbs. I did too recently because I stopped eating like a pig. She looked like a hooker, should have worn a different outfit because she is quite pretty and has a good voice.

I LOVED the brace face girl with the dreamcatcher in her hair she was a riot.

The biggun with the hideous teeth (dancin in the streets) was definitely low IQ I felt really sorry for her because it was obvious her hideous appearance is what was holding her back- not to be mean, but her mouth was seriously scary.

Bronze Member

I thought the girl who wore the coyboy hat and said that she couldnt sing but she could still be the idol was acting...I think her friends set her up to doing that and she just wanted to be on tv. She was acting toooo wierd in a different way to be serious...

Quote Originally Posted by OCD View Post
    I LOVED Ian Benardo I thought he was very funny.

I did not enjoy the "I work out" all the time girl, it was obvious she didn't work out all the time, she had zero muscle definition and by her own admittance only lost 15-20 lbs. I did too recently because I stopped eating like a pig. She looked like a hooker, should have worn a different outfit because she is quite pretty and has a good voice.

I LOVED the brace face girl with the dreamcatcher in her hair she was a riot.

The biggun with the hideous teeth (dancin in the streets) was definitely low IQ I felt really sorry for her because it was obvious her hideous appearance is what was holding her back- not to be mean, but her mouth was seriously scary.
    I loved Opera Girl too, I hope she does well! I'll be watching her fersure.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

In Reference to Raydog's comment: The one that was having an orgasm?? I almost couldnt watch her.. I was to embarrased for her And the girl literally looked like this smiley When they were interviewing her afterwards

Page 10 of 61 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread Information