Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol - Season 5

Default Re: American Idol - Season 5

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Taylor fan!

I just think with Chris getting voted off before Katherine or Elliot that something has to be fucked up.

Chris? Forgettable? Gotta disagree. He won't be forgotten any time soon.

I searched Morpheus for American Idol, and a huge percentage of what people are swapping is Chris. Lauren, I've also wondered if it's rigged, but no way to tell for sure.

I thought from just the auditions that Katherine would win, but it's anyone's guess now.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by redheadlauren
    I'm done.

Completely done with the show.

For Elliott and Katherine to outlast Chris .... it has to be rigged.

I'm done.
    Amen to that, sister

Ok, I just finished watching it. Something was weird when Chris was singing. There was no change in his sound when he ran around, ran up steps, etc. Was he lip syncing? It didn't look like it. Was his performance dubbed over? No one can sound completely even as they run around. Strange.

ETA: Anybody else got Tuesday or Wednesday taped? I looked at it again, and damned if Priscilla Presley doesn't look 6 months pregnant. I went over & over it, in slow motion, and it's like she's dressed to accentuate a big round belly. She's 61 years old, for pete's sake, but you never know nowadays. She was walking funny, too, like she was trying to...um.....slink. Best word I can think of.
    Last edited by Lobelia; May 10th, 2006 at 10:54 PM.

I totally thought it was rigged for Chris to win. Because he was pimped so so soooo much. Now I'm not so sure. Unless they really do plan it all out, to pimp Chris a ton then have him be the shock elimination. That would take a lot of time and effort.

I have no idea who will win. Simon pretty much hates Taylor ... he's never been pimped. Personally I think he's too wild to be the winner - they need someone who's much more mainstream and not so crazy. Like Carrie. Elliot is obviously good enough but I don't know if THEY think he'll sell records. And they've been cooling on the Kat pimping. So who knows.

Chris'll be fine without Idol methinks. Probably better off not winning like Bo was. Last season I was rooting for the rockers to win, but at the same time hoping they wouldn't win so that they'd have some freedom to do what they wanted.

AyanEva

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia
    Ok, I just finished watching it. Something was weird when Chris was singing. There was no change in his sound when he ran around, ran up steps, etc. Was he lip syncing? It didn't look like it. Was his performance dubbed over? No one can sound completely even as they run around. Strange.

ETA: Anybody else got Tuesday or Wednesday taped? I looked at it again, and damned if Priscilla Presley doesn't look 6 months pregnant. I went over & over it, in slow motion, and it's like she's dressed to accentuate a big round belly. She's 61 years old, for pete's sake, but you never know nowadays. She was walking funny, too, like she was trying to...um.....slink. Best word I can think of.

Yes!! What was up with her belly??? I wondered exactly the same thing about her being pregnant!

She can't be. She just can't be. Can she?

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday
    DialIdol has been VERY consistent this season.

The way Ryan did that felt sorta shitty. It blindsided everyone.
    Your right NoDay they way Seacrest did it was pretty crappy. It was like a build up and then to just say basically well dude your going home. But the look on his face was priceless. He was pissed BIG TIME. Well I dont think Katharine has the "Idol" material but Taylor could pull it off.

Silver Member

The really sad part is, that Chris was the best out of all of them on the whole. I heard last week in England, Simon said he thought Chris would win, so that says even Simon knew he was the best. Taylor is entertaining to watch, but I just can't imagine any of those last three being able to sell very many CD's when everythings over. Well, anyway, Chris will go far without American Idol.

Chris was damn robbed.

I can't freakin believe it. Really. Even though I said I thought he was too rock for the at home voters, I still am in shock. I was sure Catherine was going to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia
    She can't be. She just can't be. Can she?
    Maybe she is surrogating for Lisa Marie?

Bronze Member

Yeah, I've noticed from the beginning that Chris doesn't get winded when he jumps around. He probably just sings when he works out or something.

I am in still in shock...honestly I cannot believe that bitch stayed while Chris left. and the way Ryan said "chrisyou'regoinghome' all super fast and completely out there pissed me off, when it was the girls leaving he was aww sorry honey you're going home, so fuck him! If katharine wins this season, I am NEVER watching american idol again, because it is definetly rigged. She totally blew this week and last, she was so horrible last week I couldn't even stand to listen, I had to put the tv on mute. I feel SO bad for chris, the look on his face, i could've cried for him. The only reason she is on there now because she has tits. the only reason.

I don't get why everyone is mad at Katharine. Like it's her fault? Like she said "Chris you're going home because I want to stay" LOL. If anything blame it on her fans (and Chris' for not voting) or the producers if you think it's rigged. That's like when John Stevens was getting death threats ... I mean come on, that's ridiculous.

Chris will be better off without Idol. He may be upset right now, because I'm sure he wasn't expecting that, but he's actually very lucky. He would have been turned into another Bo Bice and I HATE what they did to Bo.

He's supposed to get an offer from a band tonight on Extra ... I've heard it's Live but it's a big secret so no one knows for sure. However if 19 offers him a contract, he's obligated to take that. Plus he can't sign with anyone else until 3 months after the finale. So nothing is being finalized right now.

Thread Information