Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: American Idol - Season 5

Default Re: American Idol - Season 5

^^ You got that right, vball!

Bad Monkey! Bad! heh heh...

^^ Whose voice? The original Meg from Family Guy? God, how I hated it. I won't even watch those reruns.

Mah eyelashes look lack tar-anch-u-las!
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I guess it's cuz I live in NYC now that I find her accent endearing. It reminds me of home...

Hmmm... "Profound" and "retarded" used in the same sentence. How Zen! A profound retard. Since I can't give you any rep points, how's about candy instead? Ok, here ya go!

I get so mad when people make us Southerners seem dumb! We are not all like her, I promise! I have an accent, but I am no dummy!

Mandisa is the ONLY talented female on that show and Chris is the most talented male on Idol.

How Elliot gets the compliments he does is beyond me. He's nasally and tried too hard and I seriously don't think he's marketable.

I think Katharine is very talented. Maybe even moreso than Mandisa, because she knows how to control her voice. I think Mandisa MAY have the most potential but she oversings everything.

Represent, Panda! Woot woot!

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    Represent, Panda! Woot woot!
    don't you hate it when people stereotype New Yorkers? The last time I was in NY City, people were so nice! They liked my accent!

Word. All regions have their dumbasses. I'm a southerner, too, by the way. From NC, y'all!

simon Cowell and kelly pickler knocking boots...

SIMON GROWL

Girlfriend snaps at Cowell over YET another flirt claim

SELF-CONFESSED ladies' man Simon Cowell has taken his flirting a little too far - his womanising ways are sparking furious rows with his long-term lover, Terri Seymour.
    TV presenter Terri, 31, has been incensed by Simon drooling over American Idol contestant Kellie Pickler - the show in which he is one of the judges.
    And his "appreciation" of the 19-year-old blonde - so far on the show his flirting has included calling Kellie "cute" and a "naughty little minx" - has carried on off-screen, too.
    Our US snitch tells us: "He is really affectionate to Kellie both on and off screen.
    "They are often seen having intimate chats in the corner which has really annoyed Terri.
    "She knows it's his job to make contestants feel at ease, but she feels he's crossed the line and is making her look a fool.

"They've already had several screaming matches over this, but Simon refuses to back down."

Terri tells us: "Women throw themselves at Simon's feet all the time, but this is different - he's the one doing the flirting."

When we confronted 47-year-old Simon - nicknamed Mr Nasty for his cutting putdowns on shows such as X Factor and Pop Idol - he remained unrepentant.

He said: "There's no point denying Kellie is gorgeous and, of course, Terri doesn't like me flirting with her. But she knows I'm a flirt."

But this doesn't cut much ice with Terri, who rants: "Simon knows I'm annoyed and insists it's just 'fun and games' that makes for better television. But I see how his face gets flushed when Kellie's around."

Terri and Simon, who have been together since 2002, are currently in his LA mansion while he films the latest series of American Idol. But his fame is driving a wedge between them.

"Terri's constantly faced with all these women who want her man," says our spy.

"They run up to him and have no qualms about grabbing and kissing him in front of her. It's not surprising she's getting needy.

"But the more Terri keeps calling him to check what he's doing, the more she pushes Simon away - he doesn't feel he should have to constantly 'check in'."

Even so, Simon says: "I'm happy with my girlfriend. We've been together for years but marriage isn't on the cards. She knows I'm not the marrying sort."

Which will be another blow to Terri, who admits: "In my heart I'd hoped we'd be married by now. Women always think they can change the man they love, but I don't think Simon will ever be any different.

"I'm not stupid. I followed Simon to LA because we love each other and wanted to remain close, but do I believe he'll make a commitment? I honestly don't know."

Hmm. Don't order the bouquet just yet..

MMMM interesting very interesting
    Can anyone tell me why Terri's voice is so raspy? I see her on Extra and thought she was just losing her voice but that was like last year. I thought her and Simon had broken up.

kellie pickler knows if she doesnt win idol Simon cowell has a recording label and can sign her. a girl`s gotta do what a girl`s gotta do. she`s clever that girl. Cowell and Terri i think are still together, but why date someone who tells you straight foward that marriage aint gonna happen...she needs to get herself another man. i saw him on Larry King live and he wasnt really going out to his way to say anything nice about her...

Thread Information