Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: American Idol - Season 10

^^ Yes, Jimmy was more on the money. Still, I wasn't blown away by anyone.

Lauren is a doll, I think. It's too bad she never really overcame her stage fright. I think that's held her back all season.

I find the final three an insult to all the talented AI hopefuls and winners that graced the stage before them.
    Judges included. They've been in the business how long? And all they can say, you're good, awesome, etc.
    blech

I keep thinking there's a wind up key on Lauren's back.
    I see Haley brought back her tramp moves.
    Scotty......serious question..... can he grow any hair besides his head?

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Lauren is a doll, I think. It's too bad she never really overcame her stage fright. I think that's held her back all season.
    She reminds me of Carrie Underwood when she was on Idol. I remember her being extremely awkward as a performer. I think that Lauren has so much potential if she can get over the stage fright.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Plus, don't forget Lauren is only 15-16yrs she has plenty of time to develop as a performer.

I'm not surprised by the results tonight but I'd have preferred Hailey to Scotty. He just doesn't do it for me.

Scotty & Lauren both must have big followings. Somebody sure likes him!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Scotty is going to be big in Country Music. I love him, he's gonna do great.

Lauren is the real deal. and pretty talented for a kid.

i'm glad Hailey is gone. She had a stunned look like she couldn't believe she was voted off.

and i LOVE LOVE LOVE Il Vilo. omg awesome~!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Bronze Member

Scotty is going to be huge in C&W music, he has a great career in front of him. I like Lauren too and I am glad she is continuing and Hailey is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Some of that dancing that Beyonce did in her video reminded me of Jed Clampett on the Beverly Hillbillies.

omg her video is so bad!

That look of shock on Hailey's face when she was eliminated was priceless - you could tell she was not expecting it. Clearly she thought she was going to the final . She is talented, but I think her attitude turned some voters off.
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

I noticed in the videos of when they went home, Hailey wasn't emotional. Well, she was happy but not touched or humbled like the other 2. It was like she was used to huge crowds gathering in her honor. I know it's edited and all but still. She even had that joke going on about the security guy crying, and she pretended to cry. Badly. It's not a big deal I guess, but it does imply the girl is kind of full of herself, and not even in the way Jennifer Hudson was back in her day. Jennifer was a fighter. You could tell that she believed in herself and was going to work to get there. Hailey acts as if she's already there. If her attitude had been different, she would have totally been one of my favorites.

I love Lauren & Scotty, and would love for them to continue singing together sometimes. Their voices sound great together. Yes, they're young and goofy and a little rough but anybody on GR who listens to country music can vouch that these two are going to be big. Just like I knew it when Carrie Underwood did her audition. Lauren will get over her stage fright at some point. Carrie turned into a really good performer, and Lauren will too.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I agree,Lobes. Thse two are mega talented.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I noticed in the videos of when they went home, Hailey wasn't emotional. Well, she was happy but not touched or humbled like the other 2. It was like she was used to huge crowds gathering in her honor. I know it's edited and all but still. She even had that joke going on about the security guy crying, and she pretended to cry. Badly. It's not a big deal I guess, but it does imply the girl is kind of full of herself, and not even in the way Jennifer Hudson was back in her day. Jennifer was a fighter. You could tell that she believed in herself and was going to work to get there. Hailey acts as if she's already there. If her attitude had been different, she would have totally been one of my favorites.
    this is the exact thing i pointed out to hub while i forced him to watch AI.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I love Lauren & Scotty, and would love for them to continue singing together sometimes. Their voices sound great together. Yes, they're young and goofy and a little rough but anybody on GR who listens to country music can vouch that these two are going to be big. Just like I knew it when Carrie Underwood did her audition. Lauren will get over her stage fright at some point. Carrie turned into a really good performer, and Lauren will too.
    I totally agree. They are both going to do really well. If she and Scotty are this good at 16, I can't even imagine how much better they're going to get. I love their voices and I'm looking forward to seeing what kinds of albums they put out.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

I gotta say that I rolled my eyes when Hailey sang

Would she go out with you to the theater

Everybody knows what the real words are, everybody knows what that song is about, and it shouldn't have been given to her to sing if it had to be watered down first. Just seemed stupid to me. Whoever it was on this thread that said the judges song choices sucked was absolutely right.

Also I'm curious what Penny would think of Hailey's zepplin performance...
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Thread Information