Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1136
Like Tree414Likes

Thread: American Horror Story

This season is disappointing me, though it's a clever premise. I just loved the first season so much that the rest seem so inferior.

I've loved each and and every one of them. So there......
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    From the advice of many, I skipped S1. I started S2 - Asylum and LOVED it. Watched S3 - Coven, and I still thought it was good but there were moments that werent as well put together that I noticed. S4 - Freak Show(?)... It was just... Crap. Sure there were some good things (Paulson), but it was hard to get through. Now I'm on Hotel, WTF? It seems so lazy. I'm sure there are parts I missed because there is a lot of times I find it boring. And how the Hell did GaGa win anything for this?!
    Find new friends, season 1 is incomparable. Unless they're telling you to skip it because none of the others will live up!

Quote Originally Posted by travelbug View Post
    which was just gory and not scary
    yeah, gory is not scary, it's just gross.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    From the advice of many, I skipped S1.
    season 1 is probably my favorite season because i liked the character tate and the actor who played him. i think that season showcased evan peters the best of all the seasons. and i liked jessica lange as the next door neighbor and her daughter. but i didn't like tate's girlfriend at all, dylan mcdermott's daughter.
    Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I liked Hotel and Freak Show. Still liking this season too. Have I missed Evan Peters somehow?
    i've liked every season so far. i've not noticed evan yet but i don't even know who lady gaga is on here. i guess she's the weirdo lady who got busy with cuba gooding even though he doesn't remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    making Delphine LaLaurie some kind of lovable racist psychopath, which she totally was minus the lovable part. I guess I liked the idea of Coven.
    i hadn't heard of delphine lalaurie and didn't know she actually existed until someone told me during that season. i read about her and was totally freaked. what a maniac!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide
    it's legitimately scary and creepy, and it's also getting way gorier than the first few shows this season.
    yeah, i couldn't eat popcorn watching this a couple weeks ago.
    I think Kathy's accent has been a bit all over the place
    i don't know but her accent and voice give me the chills, she scares the hell out of me.
    if you wandered onto a real hillbilly's property, maybe you don't want to do that at all.
    no, i would've been out of there the first episode when those hillbillies were bidding on that same damn house and giving and him and his wife the death stare.
    Last edited by panic; October 11th, 2016 at 03:58 PM.
    SHELLEE and Waterslide like this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

I've come to the conclusion that I'm more creeped out about hillbillies than clowns.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that I'm more creeped out about hillbillies than clowns.
    Me too. What was that episode of the X Files where the hillbilly boys kept their mother in a drawer under the bed and they would breed with her and she'd have freaky little genetically fucked up offspring?
    panic and Waterslide like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Me too. What was that episode of the X Files where the hillbilly boys kept their mother in a drawer under the bed and they would breed with her and she'd have freaky little genetically fucked up offspring?
    Oh GOD you're giving me the heebie jeebies. Never watched the X Files.
    panic and Seapharris7 like this.

that does sound wonderfully creepy. i've never seen the original x files either, only the recent 6 part mini series. I think the original is on netflix though.
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Home! I can't listen to Johnny Mathis the same way ever again

Oh GOD you're giving me the heebie jeebies. Never watched the X Files.
    And the mother had no legs.

Interesting tidbit: this episode was banned from being shown again on FOX.

And another example of creepy hillbillies is the movie: "The Hills Have Eyes."

Last edited by Bluebonnet; October 11th, 2016 at 04:57 PM.
    panic, Waterslide and Seapharris7 like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Home is freaking awesome and so, so disturbing. Shellee, I think you would like the X-Files!! Give it a go sometime.
    Waterslide likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I had some big long post I wrote, but it disappeared. Or I can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by panic View Post
    yeah, gory is not scary, it's just gross.

season 1 is probably my favorite season because i liked the character tate and the actor who played him. i think that season showcased evan peters the best of all the seasons. and i liked jessica lange as the next door neighbor and her daughter. but i didn't like tate's girlfriend at all, dylan mcdermott's daughter.

i've liked every season so far. i've not noticed evan yet but i don't even know who lady gaga is on here. i guess she's the weirdo lady who got busy with cuba gooding even though he doesn't remember.

i hadn't heard of delphine lalaurie and didn't know she actually existed until someone told me during that season. i read about her and was totally freaked. what a maniac!!

yeah, i couldn't eat popcorn watching this a couple weeks ago.

i don't know but her accent and voice give me the chills, she scares the hell out of me.

no, i would've been out of there the first episode when those hillbillies were bidding on that same damn house and giving and him and his wife the death stare.
    It's been so long since I've seen AHS season 1, that I can't remember much of it. I usually don't go in for psychopaths, but I did really like Tate's character. I probably ought to rewatch that season some time and see how much of it seems different after watching all the other seasons.

Delphine was the WORST and definitely way too lovable in Coven. They didn't even scratch the surface with her sadism. But I think it's hard to watch Kathy Bates and not like her a little, no matter who she plays. On that note, yes, I agree her accent and voice in Roanoke give me goosebumps, too so I don't care if her accent isn't "exact" to whatever it's supposed to be. She could be talking like Betty Boop and I'd still be scared of her because she's that great of an actress. Wes Bentley, on the other hand, sounds like a deaf English teacher reading Shakespeare to his class. Very distracting.

Me too. Clowns are creepy, but they're (probably) not as inbred and ornery. The "Home" episode of The X-Files will definitely not dissuade that fear of hillbillies.
    Bluebonnet and panic like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

evan peters made his first appearance this week and i loved him in this role. give me more evan. always.
    Waterslide likes this.

So what is gonna happen now? I mean I have to assume that the real folks ain't going back to that house for any reason at all.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I grew up in hillbilly country, much much scarier than clowns.
    Bluebonnet, panic and Waterslide like this.

Thread Information