Page 7 of 83 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
Like Tree543Likes

Thread: American Horror Story

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I saw this show for the first time last night, and it's difficult to tell how many episodes I missed. I like it, but it is one of the most confusing things I've ever seen. It's like Dark Shadows on steroids. It seems like there are ghosts on every square inch of this town.
    A couple of my friends have missed the first episode I told them don't even bother starting to watch it till you see all in order.. I can imagine how confusing it is. I'm confused and I've seen them all!
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I saw this show for the first time last night, and it's difficult to tell how many episodes I missed. I like it, but it is one of the most confusing things I've ever seen. It's like Dark Shadows on steroids. It seems like there are ghosts on every square inch of this town.
    I think it is 4 I caught up on the marathon and it is hard to keep up with. Love it though.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Last night was episode 5. I liked the first 2, but it wasn't until episode 3 that I REALLY got hooked. I want to know how you can kiss a ghost. Unless they're only corporeal on Halloween?

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    I've tried watching and haven't been able to get into it for some reason, even though I really want to like it. I feel like there's too much going on and too many characters/plotlines at once. Every time I watch it, it just feels completely chaotic and at the end of the episode I still don't know what the hell just happened. I need to give it another try, this time when I can really focus completely on the show (every time I've attempted to watch it, I've had something interrupt me or it's been while I'm doing something on the computer).
    Yeah, you can't have interruptions or you will be totally confused, I had to re-watch a marathon in order to figure it all out, but now it's really good!

The more I see though, the more I fall in love with Tate. And they had BETTER freaking bring Addie back.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Hit By Ban Bus!

I am tired of all of the characters, they need to weed some out and tighten up the storyline. This last episode is the first one I have not completely liked. I still like this show, but if they keep introducing so many new characters each time, they will lose me.

BTW our cable has on demand, and right now all of the shows are on demand. I thought FXnetowrks.com has them too.

I liked the episode. It seemed to me that I was right and Addie died before she got to the house grounds or wouldn't she be with Tate? I guess we'll find out. I can't wait to find out if the wife is having a rubber baby.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by LucreziaBorgia View Post
    Major spoilers ahead:

Tate shot those kids at school around 1994 (he mentions Kurt Cobain a couple of times in this episode and previous ones). He and those others have been dead 17 years (the cheerleader was 17 at the time she died). Tate seems to have suppressed the memory except for the flash of him walking the hallway in skull facepaint. I think he went to the 'safe house' (as per his mother's instructions) and the SWAT team took him out there. Either that, or he committed suicide in the 'safe house' before they could get to him. Even more sinister... perhaps Constance took him to that house, and then killed him herself knowing that at least she could continue to 'see' him if he died in the house, kind of how she dragged Addie over there. I was hoping to see her more than she was in there last night.

As for Ben, I'm almost certain that he is Alex - the 1970's 'attic' boy from the 'explore the house' part of the official site - the age would be about right. I'm wondering if the 'dark monster' imaginary friend of his childhood is Larry - making Larry some sort of alter ego of his. When he was screaming at Larry in the yard, his voice was briefly overlaid with a lower, rougher voice (Larry's?). Ben could have blocked out the trauma that happened to him and got him sent away (or orphaned).

The only downside? Having to wait another week for the next episode.

Oh, and the dog? Those were no tomatoes in that microwave. I'm certain the doggie is now a ghost too. Of course, no one checked the microwave. Maybe he isn't dead, with this show - who knows?
    Thanks. I was just about to ask about the scene with the high school kids confronting Tate. I figured as much, but wasn't sure. I had to "catch up" on it with the marathon, too, but was still a bit confused.

This show, man...I can't stop watching but I feel like I never know what's going on. I thought this past week's episode was really great, like I got upset when it ended. But I think that's just me wanting to be able to figure out who is what and how so many people can see the "ghosts".

And still wtf with the rubber suit guy?? I still don't understand how he fits into everything.

And Hayden? How did the police officer see her? And since she died on the property, why wasn't she walking back with everyone else...she just poof disappears? It seemed like everyone else had to actually walk back to their place of death.

I feel like maybe tonight I'll sit down and rewatch all that's out in hopes of maybe piecing more things together.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    This show, man...I can't stop watching but I feel like I never know what's going on. I thought this past week's episode was really great, like I got upset when it ended. But I think that's just me wanting to be able to figure out who is what and how so many people can see the "ghosts".

And still wtf with the rubber suit guy?? I still don't understand how he fits into everything.

And Hayden? How did the police officer see her? And since she died on the property, why wasn't she walking back with everyone else...she just poof disappears? It seemed like everyone else had to actually walk back to their place of death.

I feel like maybe tonight I'll sit down and rewatch all that's out in hopes of maybe piecing more things together.
    Good points. I really hope the show doesn't end up like Lost and all those little things will remain unsolved (like the ice bear on Lost for example).

And btw, Dyllan McDermott is freaking hot. I just googled him and he is 50! Now that is an old man I would do!

Cool

OK, whose brains was Vivan eating?! That totally freaked me out how much she enjoyed it!

I didn't even think of the possibility that it was a human brain. Maybe it was Addie's and Constance hopes that she will be reborn this way in the body of Vivien's baby...on the other hand the ultrasound technician said the baby had hooves and I bet Constance knows that she's carrying the devil's spawn or whatever. She's smart like that.

Nah, I think it was a very Rosemary's Baby kind of thing.

Also, the school shooting was haunting, but my heart was still breaking for Tate and I nearly cried when he dragged Violet down the hall and forced her to throw up and was screaming and crying for her not to die. I can't help it. I love that bastard.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I'd guess the baby is some sort of devil spawn which takes the show in a direction I didn't expect. I mean so far, it's about spirits trapped in that house but not necessarily evil spirits. Although I guess they've been saying all along that the house is evil and makes people do bad things.

So the brains were to feed the beast but why? Why would Constance and the housekeeper want evil to be born? They don't seem inherently evil to me. Maybe only a demon can release the spirits trapped in that house.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I wonder if the Rubber suit guy is Constance's husband. She killed him in the house, and everybody that has died there, stays there. He is the only one we haven't seen as a ghost yet.

Page 7 of 83 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread Information