Page 63 of 76 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
Like Tree407Likes

Thread: American Horror Story

I didn't care for most of the episode.Did we really need the rape scene? I was impressed with Matt's naked butt. The men are all so handsome. Not sure about Gaga yet. She really didn't do much acting. Just looked freaky.Sarah can do no wrong in my book.Her story should be Interesting.
    Lalasnake likes this.

The only season that I like Sarah in was Asylum, other than that I don't care for her.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_On_TheWall View Post
    I didn't care for most of the episode.Did we really need the rape scene? I was impressed with Matt's naked butt. The men are all so handsome. Not sure about Gaga yet. She really didn't do much acting. Just looked freaky.Sarah can do no wrong in my book.Her story should be Interesting.
    I have never watched any of the AHS series. Last night, I saw it was on and decided to check it out. It happened to be during the whole rape scene, and I was like, nope, this show is not for me. I read later on Huffington Post that the show creator said the scene was representative of the drug addiction of the character that was being raped.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Lol At metaphors,justifications,interpretations of art Rape .

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_On_TheWall View Post
    I didn't care for most of the episode.Did we really need the rape scene? I was impressed with Matt's naked butt. .
    I hated it. That scene was disturbing. I found the whole episode to be just unnecessarily gross and over the top. Like Ryan Murphy was all "Let's see how disgusting we can be just to shock people and call it art." Whatever. I turned it back to Nashville.
    dilligaf and deenz like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

I agree that the show is just getting too brutal for me. The first season was mysterious and stylish, they kept interest through eery atmosphere and interesting but elusive characters.. Now it's gotten very bloody and gory, and has gotten more so with each season. I haven't finished a season of AHS in a while, I might not even get halfway through this one if it keeps being so brutal. I mean, the close ups with the guy's eyes gouged out and his tongue cut off was just so fucking gross. Creepy >>> gross. They need to be creepy again.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

I like creepy, I like suspenseful and scary, I hate gory. I was never a fan of the Saw movies for this reason...

Did. Not. Like. It seems like it's all shock and awe now and no substance. Somehow, it wound up boring.

Although I surprisingly like Gaga.
    fgg likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I was intrigued but still missing Jessica Lange. Guess we will see how it plays out.
    dilligaf likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Brah View Post
    I agree that the show is just getting too brutal for me. The first season was mysterious and stylish, they kept interest through eery atmosphere and interesting but elusive characters.. Now it's gotten very bloody and gory, and has gotten more so with each season. I haven't finished a season of AHS in a while, I might not even get halfway through this one if it keeps being so brutal. I mean, the close ups with the guy's eyes gouged out and his tongue cut off was just so fucking gross. Creepy >>> gross. They need to be creepy again.
    Exactly! You worded it perfectly.
    Brah likes this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

The rape scene was twisted, deviant and hard to watch, it did bother me and I felt like they were really pushing it, but hasn't this show always been twisted and perverse in past seasons? A serial killer biting the face off people as he rapes them, in Coven, Kyle is killed, brought back to life, and his mother has sex with him, slaves with their lips sewn shut after eating shit, a nun holding down the monsignor and fucking him, a guy in a rubber suit ramming a poker into his ass while he watches someone die, doctors cutting peoples' legs off, etc.

It is disturbing but I don't think that's new.

I didn't notice Tate on this episode. Was he on it?

This show made me miss Jessica Lange even more than I thought I would.

Lady Gaga looked like such a freak with her steal fingernails, using them to flirt with that chick in the park, I can't believe that couple went home with them.

I love that Kathy Bates is in this with her huge ass black framed glasses.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

Yes, every season had somthing that"pushed the envelope". Freakshow started with a freak fucking orgy in unconsenting sex while filmed, mind you. How this season opener is any worse is beyond me.
    gas_chick and panic like this.

For me,it was the guy with his tongue and eyes cut out begging for release after his dick was superglued inside a dead woman's vagina. And then the undead creature didn't just anally rape the guy with a wicked strap on, he actually raped him to death. Different things get to different people. I just want more storyline instead of a let's see how far we can push it. But then again, I thought that about most of last season too.
    Brah and Lalasnake like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

It is a horror show. It is supposed to push the envelope and make you feel gross and uncomfortable. Hell I still feel like I need a shower anytime anyone even mentions Last House on the Left.
    SHELLEE, panic and I'mNotBitter like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Spoiler alert for you sensitive types..tonight's episode of AHS contains sex, murder, and GORE.
    gas_chick likes this.

Thread Information