Login to remove the ads!
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: American Horror Story

Silver Member

I just finished American Gothic.I only got it for Sarah Paulson but I Loved every moment of it-Gary Cole freaked me out.

American Gothic was a great show that ended much too soon!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Tate's definitely a ghost. Hopefully Addie will be too....

Quote Originally Posted by MoodyJenny86 View Post
    ^Me too!!! I am SO addicted to this show (and Tate @.@) that it's ridiculous! I was also very sad about the death. Oh, and the scene with Moira was very heartbreaking. As for Hayden? UGH. I know she's "gone" but she needs to go away for good!! I can't stand her.

It sucks, we literally just got DirectTV installed a few weeks ago- and now they've decided to cut FX?

/my life!!!
    I hope DirecTV doesn't cut FX... I'll watch online if I have to, but it just won't be the same. And my hubs is pissed about losing his Sons of Anarchy.

FINALLY some good TV and now they wanna go and screw with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    Tate's definitely a ghost. Hopefully Addie will be too....
    I keep thinking Addie and her mother are ghosts already, and maybe they don't realize it. We see them in their house but I don't think we've ever seen their house from the outside, and didn't they live in the murder house in that 80s flashback? So I keep thinking we're seeing the murder house in some sort of altered time or reality. Like Tate, the only time we've seen them off the property is on Halloween. There was that one time that Jessica Lange's character was walking on the sidewalk, but she was just in front of the house.

I'm probably completely wrong. I even suspect the realtor of being a ghost!
    Get it together Us weekly. And that statement by “Kristen” um obviously wasn’t her. any fan, stan, stalker, kstew role player can tell right away that isn’t her. - a Twihard

Ok so just saw the last episode of AHS and when they were checking on the baby in the hospital and the nurse passed out, I was having flashbacks to the American Gothic scene I mentioned earlier. ARGHHHHH!!!

Am really enjoying it now though. Dylan McD's character is such a dirtbag. Is that scarred guy even real? I'm beginning to wonder. and weird Stitchface, he seems to like to fuck and/or kill people. I guess the wife is going to have some demon.......just like on American Gothic, arghhhhh!

(Speaking of which, I think it was at that point that the show ended so I'm not sure what actually ever was born. Just that it definitely ended too soon and was one of the most unsettling shows. Right up there with that Peacocks episode of X-files. If you don't know what I"m talking about, look up "Home", it's insane)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy80 View Post
    I just finished American Gothic.I only got it for Sarah Paulson but I Loved every moment of it-Gary Cole freaked me out.
    Wait, who is sara Paulson on AHS? Just saw her listed on Wikipedia as being on the show. She's awesome. And Gary Cole is awesome! "I'm Sheriff Buck. That's Buck with a "B""

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Polyester Pam View Post
    Wait, who is sara Paulson on AHS? Just saw her listed on Wikipedia as being on the show. She's awesome. And Gary Cole is awesome! "I'm Sheriff Buck. That's Buck with a "B""
    She'll be Playing "Billie Dean" as a pyschic for 4 eps.Yep,I'm quite the fan of Gary and Sarah.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadestone View Post
    I keep thinking Addie and her mother are ghosts already, and maybe they don't realize it. We see them in their house but I don't think we've ever seen their house from the outside, and didn't they live in the murder house in that 80s flashback? So I keep thinking we're seeing the murder house in some sort of altered time or reality. Like Tate, the only time we've seen them off the property is on Halloween. There was that one time that Jessica Lange's character was walking on the sidewalk, but she was just in front of the house.

I'm probably completely wrong. I even suspect the realtor of being a ghost!
    I keep going back and forth with this.. at first I thought Constance was a ghost, but now I kind of think she might be a psychic medium.

I agree with you about the realtor... honestly they might ALL be ghosts (except for Ben, Viv, and Violet)! LOVE this crazy ass show.

Last night when I was watching it really got me wondering about the ghosts thing. It's really weird to me that all family members can see them. I'm boggled by the realtor, is she a ghost?

Wouldn't the car accident scene basically confirm for us that Addie and her mother are not ghosts? I mean obviously that happened and other people could see the two of them.

And that suit guy! What the hell with the suit guy?!
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Haven't had time to watch this show, but I've been sick, and decided to watch the marathon that was on last night. WOW, great show!! So many interesting characters, really cool show.

And glad that Directv flashed across the bottom of the screen that they reached a deal and FX won't be going away. Yippee!!

Can't wait to see the next episode.

Here's what's confusing me about Tate: didn't that dead cheerleader say she should have been 34 by now? How old is he? Is he even alive? I'm beginning to wonder if he's a ghost who probably committed suicide. Huh.

That crazy bitch Hayden. ha!

Major spoilers ahead:

Tate shot those kids at school around 1994 (he mentions Kurt Cobain a couple of times in this episode and previous ones). He and those others have been dead 17 years (the cheerleader was 17 at the time she died). Tate seems to have suppressed the memory except for the flash of him walking the hallway in skull facepaint. I think he went to the 'safe house' (as per his mother's instructions) and the SWAT team took him out there. Either that, or he committed suicide in the 'safe house' before they could get to him. Even more sinister... perhaps Constance took him to that house, and then killed him herself knowing that at least she could continue to 'see' him if he died in the house, kind of how she dragged Addie over there. I was hoping to see her more than she was in there last night.

As for Ben, I'm almost certain that he is Alex - the 1970's 'attic' boy from the 'explore the house' part of the official site - the age would be about right. I'm wondering if the 'dark monster' imaginary friend of his childhood is Larry - making Larry some sort of alter ego of his. When he was screaming at Larry in the yard, his voice was briefly overlaid with a lower, rougher voice (Larry's?). Ben could have blocked out the trauma that happened to him and got him sent away (or orphaned).

The only downside? Having to wait another week for the next episode.

Oh, and the dog? Those were no tomatoes in that microwave. I'm certain the doggie is now a ghost too. Of course, no one checked the microwave. Maybe he isn't dead, with this show - who knows?

This show really sucks you in. The preview for next week shows some weird stuff with the pregnancy. Can hardly wait, this is really a great show.

I've tried watching and haven't been able to get into it for some reason, even though I really want to like it. I feel like there's too much going on and too many characters/plotlines at once. Every time I watch it, it just feels completely chaotic and at the end of the episode I still don't know what the hell just happened. I need to give it another try, this time when I can really focus completely on the show (every time I've attempted to watch it, I've had something interrupt me or it's been while I'm doing something on the computer).

I saw this show for the first time last night, and it's difficult to tell how many episodes I missed. I like it, but it is one of the most confusing things I've ever seen. It's like Dark Shadows on steroids. It seems like there are ghosts on every square inch of this town.

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information